News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DREAMS

Started by aren, October 21, 2004, 09:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aren

Say what you want say, do whatever you want to do, the key point is that: there noting hidden under the sun because the earth itself is a global village. Dreams is the most valuable thing in ones life because any person without dreams is like bird without wings so it can fly. Let all try face the reality, whatever situation you find your self make sure you do best out of it, always learn form the best and stay trouble to achieve your goal.everyones. Dreams always come true when all pleasuble things are aside with bad company of friends, because more friends more trouble. Always ask questions about things you don?t understand do clear observations of   your society see the of people they before judging any person   because is not an individual that?s makes up society but society grooms you to who ever you are. Always believe that any you start will have an happy ending in such all achievement will be made and sky be the limit

sa salati

MAN IZ AN ASS IF HE GOZ ABOUT 2 XPOUND HIZ DREAMZ.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Medulla

Aren aka Sa-salati aka Pimp aka wat next????      

Twinkle

Quote from: "Medulla" Aren aka Sa-salati aka Pimp aka wat next????      

Kuma.... aka x-slave
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

x slave

Quote from: "Twinkle"

Kuma.... aka x-slave

hey twinkle,d similariti btween me nd sasalati is dat am blck nd he is black.dont ever compare me 2 no 1 coz i am unik nd there will neva b anoda me.stay kelis.
 LIVE 4 STREET GLORY AND CULD DIE 4  A GHETTO THING

sa salati

Quote from: "Twinkle"

Kuma.... aka x-slave

"d loosin side iz alwayz full of confussion"

get ur mind str8 'n'  think ryte.
their r many cowardz but only one osama
their r many thugz but only one tu
their r many wyte emcees but only one em
their r many wannabe me but only one me
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

figorms

hi guys i think this is too du,m, say wat say wat any thing can happen but definately not this!!!!!!
at u see is wat u get........................RMS