News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Subhanallah!!! No security

Started by Fulanizzle, September 24, 2002, 02:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borg

Yikes, na zama abonkin hiran politics ;D (this is a first).

To bari in ce wani abu, you could say i have a somewhat unique perspective of the security problem in Niaj, since i have had gun pointed at my head at point blank range by an armed robber, and you have no idea what seeing my life flash right in front of me, and knowing that (Astaghafurillah) at that moment all the dood had to do was contract a few muscles and i was history, has done to me. Anyway i will give you the full gist elsewhere in the forum, you all hold on to your hats.

Bottom line is yes, it is a shame that a country like Naij, plus all its wealth and educated citizens has been reduced next to nothing, by foriegn and some of its own citizens. Its very difficult to talk about security and not wonder why we have the problem in the first place. If discussing the problem (causes and solutions) isnt the purpose of this thread then what is? Naij has a million issues and most of them are directly related to leadership, sai sa you will hear names of leaders mentioned in almost every serious message post.

indeed we need a lot of prayers!

Blaqueen

"It is not righteousness that you turn your faces to the East and to the West, but righteous is he who believes in God and the Last Day and the Angels and the Book and the Prophets; and gives his wealth for love of Him to kinsfolk and to orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set slaves free; and observes proper worship and pays the zakah. And those who keep their treaty when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and in time of stress, such are those who are sincere, such are the God-fearing. (Holy Quran 2:177)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

Abumujaheed, idan kisanson kiga zakewar wannan yallabai din...to kice politics!!! Ehen shine maganarsa. Na karanta topic dinnnan twith subject as 2003 election...come see as Mallam Abu just dey buga bayani..kuma naga ana maganar security yace politics..yanzu naga idan yanuwan hiran politics dinsa irinsu lionger da Borg..sai wanna topic din ta fita hanya. And am so bored with this political issue, thats why I dont even bother putting my say when it comes to politics.

Hafsy u gimme d laffs, technically speakin...d way this politics issue goez on & on is very sickenin sometyms...na yadda de magenarki ;)

AbuMujaheed...I taught Hitlers method of force by guns has long since been 4gotten. Or is Holocaust part two comin into action. I strongly disagree with that diarchy system. In no way shud Nigeria b ruled under such a harsh treatment besides that wud have been ludacricious!!!!! ::) Its like givin way 4 ppl 2 kill ...well in 1 way or d other thats wat ur statement points out. It says, u either obey ma rule or I'll shoot ur brains out kenan.

Ok...bck 2 issues of security I cant say much cuz Huda has said it all. Well I still stand out....I feel dis-franchised with d police force, cuz we cant even trust them no longer. These days its even hard 2 fynd security that r trustworthy ballenta takin their jobs in good faith. God is our security & saviour

Huda babes thnx 4 all that du'az we will definately make use of it.

Borg....u been held @ gun point :o, Geez!!! I bet that scared u 2 bits....I was a victim of such situation but in ma case I held some1 @ gun point :D (Take that as a joke though) b/4 sum1 starts callin me a terrorist. Borg u beta start gettin used 2 Hafsy don beta ber kowa ba. Shes also one of d biggest instigators we have around ere not 2 mention ppl like :-X I'll zip it 4 d tym being
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ummulhuda

QuoteLAW & ORDER!!!
? ?- A nation will cease to exist with out it!
? ?- All our problems and progress can directly be measured by the level, existence and or lack of it!

Oh I've been meaning to enquire about the picture. it's enough to give one an insecure night! More to the point, Does this finally mean one can get to hang a pic on this forum, cos I've been DYING to post two jokes but they are all JPEG format and linking from another site is not half as fun as being istantly 'hit' with the sight of a pic just like the unsettling picture that admin posted.

ummita

Oh I've been meaning to enquire about the picture. it's enough to give one an insecure night! More to the point, Does this finally mean one can get to hang a pic on this forum, cos I've been DYING to post two jokes but they are all JPEG format and linking from another site is not half as fun as being istantly 'hit' with the sight of a pic just like the unsettling picture that admin posted.

ke, only them Ogaz use that attachment thingy.....  I once asked d admin y............he replied by because if everone is allowed 2 start pastin out pics of wateva..some ppl will start puttin out offensive materials. & IN 1 way I du agree with admin.........but then again..........we r all reasonbale........no reasonbale person wud put out su'in provocative....but then again wat if..............kinsan wandar suna zuwa su zagi hausawa.........so I think :-/ thats juss it.....Probably admin myt reconsider but then again I dont think so!!!! :-/
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ummulhuda

QuoteYikes, na zama abonkin hiran politics ;D (this is a first).

To bari in ce wani abu, you could say i have a somewhat unique perspective of the security problem in Niaj, since i have had gun pointed at my head at point blank range by an armed robber, and you have no idea what seeing my life flash right in front of me, and knowing that (Astaghafurillah) at that moment all the dood had to do was contract a few muscles and i was history, has done to me. Anyway i will give you the full gist elsewhere in the forum, you all hold on to your hats.
indeed we need a lot of prayers!

Oh my God! Subhanallahi Indeed!
I missed that post Borg! Lalle Allah Ya yi maka gyadar doguwa ake cewa ne? Allah Ya dada kiyaye wa. I think I have a slight idea of the terrible trauma you must have passed through because I once dreamt of a gun pointed at me. I can still see the muzzle in my mind's eye and the gun was about to go off and I just knew in the dream that that was the end of me. I woke up a firgice. I'd never felt such a finality in  my whole life as I did in that dream.  
I'm not sure how I'd react in reality and bana fata Allah Ya sanni cikin such a situation.

Sanusi_Ali

Allah jikan shi?

well everything you say fulanicious is right, the lack of security and all that stuff. but Allah ya jikan shi? musulmi ne?

Fulanizzle

yup yuppy yup...he was a muslim......

es muy triste...yo se

May Allah help his innocent servants..

paz

)

lionger

kilishi

hm,they said in terms of war or any civil unrest the hospital and prison are the only secured place,but how wrong in this century,can u imagine lying in your sick bed and be confronted with your life or money visitors?some that will think i am rehearsing a drama could be so surprise if i tell them this happened yesterday in jos plateu state capital in northern nigeria where armed robbers numbering about thirty struck at one private hospital,carted away some valuables and attempted to rape one of the nueses :o :o :o :o :o
ilishi

Saurayi

Its really sad and pathetic to hear of such. I pray God will forgive him all his sins. Sometimes we are the architects of our misfortune. The victim should have known that politics is a dirty game.
The issue of security in Nija is pathetic. Imagine a friend of mine told me they were attacked by armed robbers after Birnin-Gwari on his way to Lagos. Could you believe the robbers operated for 5 good hours on a major high way like that.
Do you think we have a Government in Nija? I don't think so.
Zuciyar mu ta gama mutuwa sai dai addua kawai. Allah ya jikan shi Ya kuma kyauta namu karshen.Ameen.
aurayi.