News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

CHAT ROOM at last - Please check it out...

Started by admin, November 04, 2004, 06:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Assalamu alaikum;

Please Click the following link to test a new Chat Room and let us know what you think...

http://hausafulani.com/phpMyChat/phpMyChat.php3
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

FARI

Admin ....

You have done a great job which need to be complimented by all Kanolinners .....

But on behalf of the kanolinners........ more grease to ur elbow.

And to all Kanolinners if there is any amedment you think is important pls
you are advice to write to the Admin.

But wait a minute I have a problem .....how can I change the password given to....?

Thanks remain blessed.
IF U DON'T DEFINE URSELF 4 URSELF U WOULD BE CRUNCHED INTO OTHER PEOPLES FANTASIES OF U AND EATEN ALIVE"

madori

Salam,
Aikin ka yayi kyau oga admin, Allah ya saka ya kara basira.

Quote from: "FARI"...........But wait a minute I have a problem .....how can I change the password given to....?

Thanks remain blessed.
Fari u can change ur password by clicking on Edit your profile on the chat page, of course u will be reqiured to sign in. Then u can delete ur password and enter a new one, infact u can even change ur username.
Thanks

admin

FARI & madori...

Thanks alot for testing the ChatRoom and also thank you madori for the answer to FARI's question...

SAAHIB 92

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM,

MAL SALISU DANYARO, MORE GREASE TO UR ELBOW. ALLAH YA KARA TAIMAKO.WE VE' TRIED IT AND IT WORKS MARVELLOUS!!!
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

admin

Assalamu alaikum;
SAAHIB 92 and all,

Thank you very much for finding the time to test the chat room. Now we need to find a way to have and invite people to join the chat room and make it lively...

SAAHIB 92

u re' welcome mal salisu,

was it possible to post some vital information from ur end (admin) so that ppl should be notified and request 4 their opinion through discussion with one another.if this could work  then we ve' a means to make our floor lively cheers
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

admin

Yes. Thanks, I think I will send out a notification to all members about the Chat Room...

_Waziri_

It is a very nice effort from your part Mr. Admin. Tis really wonderful!