News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Books for those who want to know more about Islam

Started by Nuruddeen, November 11, 2004, 11:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

It's my pleasure and privilege to introduce to the general public the following books, which are of immense benefit especially in the areas of all Muslims human endeavor, life styles, Islamic principles, teachings and doctrines. The books are core authored by Mallam Imtiaz Ahmed, Msc., M phil. ( London).

1.   Reminders for people of understanding.
2.   Speeches for an Inquiring mind.
3.   International Muslim Youth (in 9 languages).
4.   The Companions' Houses around the prophet's Mosque ( translation)
5.   Lessons for every Sensible person.

These books can be obtained free of charge by either visiting the website : www.imtiazahmad.com or writing directly via the E-mail addresses of Mallam Saleh and Mallam Yahya  who promised to correspond and provide readers with the contents of Imtiaz publications by e-mail at:  1.saleh_echon@hotmail.com and 2. dflood58_2000@yahoo.com

It is important to note that one can as well secure his/her copies by contacting Mallam Imtiaz through his e-mail address: mezaan22@hotmail.com and/or getting in touch with the books publication centers at Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and India. The contacts are hereby stated below:
1.   Imtiaz Ahmed, P.O Box 4321, Madina Munawwara, Saudi Arabia.
2.   Maktaba Darussalam, 50 Lower mall, Lahore, Pakistan; Tel: (009242) 7240024; e-mail darussalampk@hotmail.com
3.   Mr. Afi Ahmed Farooqui, 601/A-22 Al- Makkah, Millat Nagar, Andheri ( west), Mumbai-4000353- Tel: 022263/ 5041; e-mail: coughill@hotmail.com

I was lucky to lay my hands on one of  Imtiaz's scholarly works: REMINDERS FOR PEOPLE OF UNDERSTANDING, it was really a journey thorough an in depth thought for those who want to seek Allah's mercy and guidance in their life. Though I could only read the preface of the book by Professor Asghar Ali Shaikh and the introductory chapter on "Your Eyes and Ears as gifts by God" but it's quite wonderful and remarkable research work.

However, the book "Speeches for an Inquiring mind", has gained universal acceptance especially in Nigeria, Kenya, Singapore and nearly all English speaking countries welcomed the book. Over 40,000 copies were distributed free of charge.

And for those who don?t know about Imtiaz, is a citizen of America, who served at Government Degree College Islamabad, Pakistan. Principal Islamic schools in America, General Manager, Mercy International, U.S.A., Founder of Tawheed centre of Farmington Hills, Michigan and Tawheed centre of Detroit, Michigan, U.S.A, Consultant, Arabian Advanced systems, Saudi Arabia and he has also served as Head of Physics department in various schools. He is currently residing at Madina Munawwara, Saudi Arabia.

My dear Muslim brothers and sisters I urge you in the name of Allah to share these great Books with other Muslims and non-muslims just to increase your rewards.

May Allah guide and forgive me and you.
Nura.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).