News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The Life and Works of Imam Nawawi

Started by Mujib, November 20, 2004, 11:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mujib

Description:
This special five-day Zaytuna intensive will focus on the life and works of one of the greatest scholars and visionaries of Islam, Imam Nawawi (rahimahullah). Each day, students will attend enlightening sessions with renowned scholars and take an in-depth look into his noble life studying samples of his most luminous works. Taking place at the comfortable and well-situated Hyatt hotel in San Jose, the program hopes to provide an atmosphere of learning whereby participants can immerse themselves in the time-honored sciences of Islam and connect with its great scholarly tradition while benefiting from the tranquility & comfort of a rich and conducive environment.

About Imam Nawawi:
Imam Nawawi (rahimahullah) is widely regarded as one of the greatest scholars the Muslim ummah has ever produced.  He lived and died in the 13th century and left behind an astounding collection of works that are now considered some of the most valued treasures of Islamic scholarship.   It is a sign of his tawfiq from Allah ta?ala that he has the remarkable distinction of having his works accepted and referenced by Muslims from all viewpoints, countries, and walks of life.  His prestigious hadith collections Riyadh us-Saliheen and Arba?een (the 40 Hadith) can be found on the bookshelves of practically every Muslim household.  His entire life, from childhood on, is a shining example of piety, sincerity, and a tireless commitment to the study of traditional Islamic sciences and their application.  It is our hope, with this intensive, to reflect upon and benefit from this amazing and gifted human being, and the extraordinary riches we?ve been fortunate enough to inherit from him.

Cost and Terms:

All registrants will receive:

- Daily lunch, dinner, snacks, and tea
- Texts and course materials
- Transportation to and from the airport
- A VIP pass and transportation to Zaytuna's Annual Fundraiser on Dec.18th.

$225 (Excluding Hotel Accommodations)
$395 (Including on-site Hotel Accommodations at the San Jose Hyatt: Four Nights/Double-Occupancy Room/Continental Breakfast)

Teachers Include:

Shaykh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi
Imam Zaid Shakir
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

Location: San Jose Hyatt.1740 North First Street; San Jose, California

Space is VERY limited. CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Ihsan

You know Mujib, when I saw the subject of your post the first thing that came to my mind was this Zaytuna Event! And when I opened the post and saw it was the same thing- I was like oh! :)

I wud really like to attend. Sheikh Hamza was here in October and gave a lecture at our Uni. He is amazing! I have listened to his lectures for a long time and was just awed by it all. He is just amazing!

I plan on enrolling at the Institute Insha Allah ;through Distance Learning. But Insha Allah I'll attend the California one. Coz it will be an honor to be taught by the teachers at Zaytuna Institute. May Allah reward them (and others) immensely...Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey