News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LAILATUL QADR

Started by precious, November 11, 2004, 12:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precious

I am a bit confused here.We have different time zones and different dates when it comes to Ramadhan.Some are ahead of others.See,Nigeria is ahead of Saudi and some other countries.So really an ce there's only one daren lailatul qadr.kun san wasu suna sallah qiyamul lail only on odd days so in kuka bi haka maybe youll miss it.toh wanne za mu bi?

dan kauye

a'a yar tsokana ashe dai ana nan,eniways juss follow ur own naija tyme mana..abi wut'd ya xpect???
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Fateez

Quote from: "precious"I am a bit confused here.We have different time zones and different dates when it comes to Ramadhan.Some are ahead of others.See,Nigeria is ahead of Saudi and some other countries.So really an ce there's only one daren lailatul qadr.kun san wasu suna sallah qiyamul lail only on odd days so in kuka bi haka maybe youll miss it.toh wanne za mu bi?

salaam,

ni ma wallahi dis thing baffles mi, I just hope i've done it rite, cos naija

has eid today and some other places it's either on Saturday, Sunday or

monday just hope everything we r doing is ok
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

it shouldn't baffles any of you. whereever you are do your ibadah accordingly, if ALLAH wishes you'll 'dace  da wannan dare'
ALLAH  yasa mun dace.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

precious

AMIN AMIN.Don kam akwai ni da bukatu da yawa and i need them to be answered so i wouldnt want to even think that i have missed daren

Ihsan

Quote from: "precious"AMIN AMIN.Don kam akwai ni da bukatu da yawa and i need them to be answered so i wouldnt want to even think that i have missed daren

Allah Ya amsa mana baki daya...

dama the thing is ay u shud just pray the whole 10 days...u never know when it will be...Allah Ya sa mun da ce...Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

Quote from: "mlbash" it shouldn't baffles any of you. whereever you are do your ibadah accordingly, if ALLAH wishes you'll 'dace  da wannan dare'
ALLAH  yasa mun dace.

True, where ever u r...Allah Is there...so just pray :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "mlbash" it shouldn't baffles any of you. whereever you are do your ibadah accordingly, if ALLAH wishes you'll 'dace  da wannan dare'
ALLAH  yasa mun dace.

True, where ever u r...Allah Is there...so just pray :)

that's very right, IHSAN.  ALLAH ya tabbatar mana da alkhairinsa.....amin.

mlbash

Quote from: "precious"AMIN AMIN.Don kam akwai ni da bukatu da yawa and i need them to be answered so i wouldnt want to even think that i have missed daren

IN SHA ALLAH BAKI MISSING BA. ALLAH YA BIYA MANA BUKATUNMU.