News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DROP YOUR GORON SALLAH IN THIS "KOKO"

Started by mlbash, November 11, 2004, 10:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

BARKA DA SALLAH TO ALL K-ONLINERS;

SPECIAL REGARDS TO THE FOLLOWING;

ADMIN
FATEEZ
IHSAN
PRECIOUS
UMMITA
MY BEAUT ONE

DA FATAN SU IHSAN BAZASU MANTA SUYI SINASIR BA ITA DA PRECIOUS.
FATEEZ KUWA SAI HAMBURGER! :lol
:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

zezezee

kai wato abun naka wariyar launin fata ne ko???  kullum sai Ihsan da mukarraban ta akewa barka da sallah ko......hehehe   :D ...ko dayake, kana da gaskiya dan gidana...

eid mubarak to u all at k-online....Allah ya maimaita mana...Amin
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Dante

Eid Mubarak to all members of k-online...

May Almighty Allah accept our prayers,
forgive our sins & bless us.

Allah ya nuna mana NEXT..

mlbash

Quote from: "zezezee"kai wato abun naka wariyar launin fata ne ko???  kullum sai Ihsan da mukarraban ta akewa barka da sallah ko......hehehe   :D ...ko dayake, kana da gaskiya dan gidana...

eid mubarak to u all at k-online....Allah ya maimaita mana...Amin

TO NA TUBA A YAFE NI! HAPPY SALLAH AGAIN TO ;

ZEZEZE, NURUDDEEN,DANTE,ETML, AND ALL OTHERS TOO NUMEROUS TO BE MENTIONED.

mlbash

Quote from: "Dante"

Eid Mubarak to all members of k-online...

ALLAHU AKBAR, JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MR. DANTE, FOR THAT LOVELY AND REMARKABLE POST.
ALLAH YASAKA.

May Almighty Allah accept our prayers,
forgive our sins & bless us.

Allah ya nuna mana NEXT..

dan kauye

marvelous work dante! keep it up!

days turn 2 nytes..nytes turn 2 years..years turn 2 how we made it in here... they say its funny how tyme flies but i think its really scarey how tyme flies..yau take sallah!(lol)  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

wishing all ma k-online peeple a very delightful sallah! many happy returns.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

precious

Thanks mlbash,and eid mubarak to you,too.All k-online active and hibernating members barka da sallah to you too.
Dan kauye,gogan ,kitty kat ,Ihsan post my dambu please.Will give my special naman-sallah postal adress to u.Sorry mlbash,no sinasir this time around.

dan kauye

:D kai precious..rowar ki da yawa take..eniways..barka da sallah minus the goroon sallah..ohhh..did u receive receive the dambu?..k,see yah! :D  :D  :D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

Quote from: "dan kauye"marvelous work dante! keep it up!

days turn 2 nytes..nytes turn 2 years..years turn 2 how we made it in here... they say its funny how tyme flies but i think its really scarey how tyme flies..yau take sallah!(lol)  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

wishing all ma k-online peeple a very delightful sallah! many happy returns.

KAI ABOKINA KAYI MAGANA FA! WALLAHI EVERY BLESSING DAY, KWANAKIN MU NE FA SUKE KAREWA! SO I'M URGING EVERYBODY GENTS AND LADIES TO PONDER OVER THEIR DAILY DEEDS TUN KAFIN MUTUM YAJISHI ACIKIN TUKUNYA!

ALLAH YASA MU CIKA DA IMANI,  AMEEN.

mlbash

Quote from: "precious"Thanks mlbash,and eid mubarak to you,too.All k-online active and hibernating members barka da sallah to you too.
Dan kauye,gogan ,kitty kat ,Ihsan post my dambu please.Will give my special naman-sallah postal adress to u.Sorry mlbash,no sinasir this time around.

KAI PRECIOUS, AMMAN DAI BA'A KYAUTA MIN BA! TO ALL THE SAME HAPPY SALLAH AND REMEMBER YOU OWE ME SINASIR
. :lol:

kitkat

Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "precious"Thanks mlbash,and eid mubarak to you,too.All k-online active and hibernating members barka da sallah to you too.

KAI PRECIOUS, AMMAN DAI BA'A KYAUTA MIN BA! TO ALL THE SAME HAPPY SALLAH AND REMEMBER YOU OWE ME SINASIR

Wai dama asalin precious yar bauchi ce ne, ko kuma a ina za ta samo sinasir din. Mutumiyar da ta ke neman a koya mata soya dankali da azumi :lol: Ni dai na yafe a hada maka da nawa.

mlbash

Quote from: "kitkat"
Quote from: "mlbash"

Wai dama asalin precious yar bauchi ce ne, ko kuma a ina za ta samo sinasir din. Mutumiyar da ta ke neman a koya mata soya dankali da azumi :lol: Ni dai na yafe a hada maka da nawa.

TO TO TO THANK YOU KITKAT! ASHE DAMAN PRECIOUS BAKI IYA KO SUYAR DANKALI BA, KIKACE YOU WERE BUSY PREPARING SINSSIR FOR ME DA KARAMAR SALLAH? TO YAU ASIRI YA TONU! KINA DA TACEWA?
:lol:

precious

toh da dai bazan ansa kai da kitty ba amman dai tun da abin ya kai da za a fara zagin culinary skills dina ...toh hankali fa!don indan nayi hushi shi  cooking forum din ma kanshi zai fara taso wa daga kunyi loggin in.
Kuma mlbash ina zaton Ihsan ce ta ke yi ma sinasir,ita ma kuma na ga kwanan nan neman sinasir din naka ya kore ta.
Kitty kat ,precious is really from Kanon Dabo-kun sani,na sani, sai kaka.toh toh toh....(shata dai bashi da copyright,ko?)

kitkat

Quote from: "precious"indan nayi hushi shi  cooking forum din ma kanshi zai fara taso wa daga kunyi loggin in.

That explains the burning smell I perceived when i logged on. I thought it was a short circuit in my laptop :lol:  :lol:

precious

:evil:
Kanshi na ce ba kauri ba.So it was definitely your laptop.Hope you escaped electrocution and will be able read this.