News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How was ur eid day?

Started by Ihsan, November 14, 2004, 08:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

Salaam Alaykum

First of all eid mubarak to all...Allah Ya mai maita mana...Ameen.

To 'yan uwa...Allah Ya kaimu, shekara ta kaimu. Bikin sallah ya zagayo (again)...so come join the K-online family and share with us how you spent your eid day

Well as for me...

didn't wake up til around 1 pm coz was up late. Prayed zuhr and then went down to the kitchen na dora tukunyar tuwo da miya. Nayi tuwo da miyan taushe, zobo drink, cake, and one of my cousins did meat pie while the other tayi peppered chicken  :lol: . Anyways...we were still in the kitchen till around maghrib...ate...got dressed...took some pictures to remember my last eid at Uni (insha Allah).

Later on I went out with my small aunt to catch a movie (shark tale).

That was how I spent my eid day. And I thank Allah I got to see this day...Allah Ya amsa ibadar mu...Allah kuma Ya nuna ma masu zuwa nan gaba...Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

Quote from: "Ihsan"Salaam Alaykum

First of all eid mubarak to all...Allah Ya mai maita mana...Ameen.

To 'yan uwa...Allah Ya kaimu, shekara ta kaimu. Bikin sallah ya zagayo (again)...so come join the K-online family and share with us how you spent your eid day

Well as for me...

didn't wake up til around 1 pm coz was up late. Prayed zuhr and then went down to the kitchen na dora tukunyar tuwo da miya. Nayi tuwo da miyan taushe, zobo drink, cake, and one of my cousins did meat pie while the other tayi peppered chicken  :lol: . Anyways...we were still in the kitchen till around maghrib...ate...got dressed...took some pictures to remember my last eid at Uni (insha Allah).

Later on I went out with my small aunt to catch a movie (shark tale).

That was how I spent my eid day. And I thank Allah I got to see this day...Allah Ya amsa ibadar mu...Allah kuma Ya nuna ma masu zuwa nan gaba...Ameen

wow! that was superb indeed! so you forgotten to make sinasir after all?
well i guess you really had a nice moment to share the memories of, in years to come. have a more lovely moments
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

precious

Ayya mlbash,sory kaji.Wannan son sinasir din naka kamar ni.Actually ni i did sinasir/waina.shud've sent u some.
Ni ma kamar Ihsan a kicthen na wuni with a friend,yin waina takes the whole day and only a few minutes a cinye!
This year ban je Kano ba and i missed everything and everyone and the hawan Sallah:that's where me and my cousins all meet.Gaskiya home sweet home.Sallah tafi dadi a Kano.

Ihsan

:) I didn't forget to make sinasir...just not a sinasir eater (don't care much for it).

:)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

Quote from: "precious"Ayya mlbash,sory kaji.Wannan son sinasir din naka kamar ni.Actually ni i did sinasir/waina.shud've sent u some.
Ni ma kamar Ihsan a kicthen na wuni with a friend,yin waina takes the whole day and only a few minutes a cinye!
This year ban je Kano ba and i missed everything and everyone and the hawan Sallah:that's where me and my cousins all meet.Gaskiya home sweet home.Sallah tafi dadi a Kano.

to mlbash, ka ji inda sinasir ya ke; Precious ta girka. ehem...amma kuma sai ba ta aiko maka ba  :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

Quote from: "mlbash"

wow! that was superb indeed! so you forgotten to make sinasir after all?
well i guess you really had a nice moment to share the memories of, in years to come. have a more lovely moments

hey! u r supposed to read and then post urs also! just like sista precious did. so oya, tell us...how was ur eid day? :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

precious

Tun da bai ansa ba lemme tell u.he spent it craving for sinasir :D

Ihsan

Quote from: "precious"Tun da bai ansa ba lemme tell u.he spent it craving for sinasir :D

lol...I can see that from his post. To kai mlbash ay sai ka koya! wannan irin son sinasir.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

Quote from: "precious"Ayya mlbash,sory kaji.Wannan son sinasir din naka kamar ni.Actually ni i did sinasir/waina.shud've sent u some.

lallai it takes minutes a cinye!

Allah Ya kai ki next time. Nima dai nan cousins dina uku na nan, my brother and small aunt; so it wasn't that bad...but I can't wait to go home in Dec. Insha Allah. To meet all the new babies (  :lol:  ), ppl I haven't seen in a long time...Insha Allah
greetings from Ihsaneey

precious

Lucky you.At least u know that zaki in dec.Ni dai ,toh.Allah a bamu rai da lafiya.You know, seeing as how we are only three kind of chattin in this thread,admin' new chat room will be a welcome thing.I'm almost  always online and almost always checking kano online.so chat room din will be a good idea ,ko?

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

ooops! guess I was late in replying...coz I went to the chatroom and it was empty...anyways we can make time insha Allah to try it out.
greetings from Ihsaneey

figorms

hi people, well.....da sallah was cool just as it used to be in this great city of kano, ALLAH ya maimai ta mana. and why didnt all da gurls cook 4 us ne, i am still waitin fa.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

dan kauye

sallah??? well i'vta admit..it was a drag @ 1st,4 one i was broke as hell..gashi kuma duk great rituals din sallah hv bin lost 2 d thin air..y'knw..yaran yanzu sun zama yan bbanza ..they arnt really enjoying it in d real traditional sense of it(lol)..y'knw d mood  & enthuthiasm ain't even there..just a drag..but d next day afta sallah(our boxing day..lol)..yeah dats d bestest day ..really had fun..got chunks of dough..hung out...y''knw eateries..frends..family..reunion & all..iit was really gr8..best of all i rolled wid ma..lol...& ohhh hawan nassarrawa was really gr8 thoug d sun scorched like hell..very sunny(kamar filin arfa)..but then..y'knw sallah will always be sallah..ALLAH ya maimaita mana..ta badi tazo ta same me da 'JINGA'..if ya knw whut i mean..peace 2 all..HAPPY SALLAH ONCE MORE!

(PS;nima fa ba'a baro no abaya ba wurin sinasir(dat sinasr word sound (???))
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

Quote from: "figorms"hi people, well.....da sallah was cool just as it used to be in this great city of kano, ALLAH ya maimai ta mana. and why didnt all da gurls cook 4 us ne, i am still waitin fa.

ya word up???? ya akayi ban ganka ???akwai labari  fa
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke