News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ka taimake ni

Started by Layla69, November 25, 2004, 12:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Layla69

Hello all.

I was thinking about going to Gambia next year. I was wondering if anybody has been and where they would recommend. I will evenutally go to Nigeria, and see where I was born the year after hopefully.

Na gode

Layla

kitkat

what are you going there for, a holiday, work, what??

Layla69

Yeah, im going for a holiday, building myself up for going to Kano, so Gambia first.

Ibro2g

I know someone from Gambia, but he'z at Nigeria now. I know he'll be able to guide u where needed. I'll send his number to u.
Safety and Peace

Indabawa

Quote from: "Layla69"Hello all.

I was thinking about going to Gambia next year. I was wondering if anybody has been and where they would recommend. I will evenutally go to Nigeria, and see where I was born the year after hopefully.

Na gode

Layla

Layla,

What exactly do you  wish to know?

I mean i know about one or two things about the little country.Are you interested in knowing the people,their culture,the land marks,the best resort,or what?

All these, i believe,could be known by punching your key boards and dragging your mouse.However,if you are interested in obtaining an intimate knowledge of the country,then you have be explicit in your querry.
e who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything.

Hafsy_Lady

Duhhhh!!! she just said she wants to go to Nigeria and see where she was born, meaning the hospital!!! Whats hard there to comprehend? Probably she even wants to see the doctors and nurses aswell! I mean you never know!!! :?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Layla69

Hi, well firstly. I know its pretty easy to drag and click my mouse and type a couple of things in. However I would like to know a bit more details about the people and culture instead of just reading a couple of things. I mean the brochures are very touristy and like most other the places the Europeans have gone to it has become very much a resort and not getting to know the actual place. Most of these people just go to lie on the beach, and to tell everybody, wow we went to gambia. I do want to come to Kano eventually, of course I want to see where I was born. Its natural isnt it. Im in Scotland, have been for most of the 20years of my life. I dont know any other Nigerian apart from my Mum. I went into one of the many African shops here and realised that I dont know anything about where I was born or who I am. That makes me sad.

Twinkle

Awwwww Honey dont be sad. You have come to the right place. Members in this forum will be willing to help. If only I was an indigen of Kano I might know. I hardly know kano thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much. But Nigeria as a whole, I think I know all that my brains need knowing. Dont be sad is alright not to know things you wanna know about because its only a matter of time when you will come to know. Worry not my dear

A'a Indabawa, if it is a matter of click & browse we would have all not been in this forum. Haba!
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Indabawa

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Duhhhh!!! she just said she wants to go to Nigeria and see where she was born, meaning the hospital!!! Whats hard there to comprehend? Probably she even wants to see the doctors and nurses aswell! I mean you never know!!! :?

You may probably be right,Hafsy_Lady.I can see,she may also actually want to come and see what a donkey really looks like...i doubt very much if they have one in scotland! :lol:
e who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything.