News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

EVERTHING NEEDS AN OPENING PRAYER

Started by Hafsy_Lady, December 31, 2004, 05:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

SO DOES SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FORUM......

COMPUTER PSALMS 23

The Lord is my programmer;

I shall not crash.

He installed his software on the hard disk of my heart; all of his commands are user-friendly.

His directory guides me to the right choices for his name's sake.

Even though I scroll through the problems of life, I will fear no bugs, for He is my backup.

His password protects me.

He prepares a menu before me in the presence of my enemies.

His help is only a keystroke away.

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and my file will be merged with his and saved forever.

Amennnnnnnnnnnn
[/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]

bobboss

SCIENTIST no woaooooooooo,even una prayers na science levels,una talk na  maths na dey take do am,una emotion self , na chemistry.una walka na physic .

BUT UPTILL Now! nigerian science vision still dey far, before na 2010, but now i no know o!!! ,can somebody tell me pls, when can this country be technological advance , when na only selfish and black mail polititics we sabi.no body dey even think of technology, bobboss tier ooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m an advocate for the maintenance and preservation of the northern cultural heritage.and advocate for the movement of the northern agenda and its actaulization.

elgaazus

Bobboss, dont worry nigeria is coming up. Ever heard of the GAGUT theorem, thats the lettest discovery in science but guess what its credit goes to a Nigerian.
orget about it

Anonymous