News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

RAGON SALLAH / LAYYA... Nawane?

Started by sdanyaro, January 13, 2005, 03:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanyaro

Gobe Sallah... za muci naman bakilawa...

Assalamu alaikum;

To Allah ya kawomu lokacin Babbar Sallahar 2007.

Thanks to jewel(abdulgee22), Bakan~Gizo and Dante we had an average price of 15,000 Naira last year. Please let us know the average price of Ragon Layya and even maybe Average Sa for this year and around your area. The Ram (not Random Access Memory) has to be at least one year old...

Thanks in advance,

ummita

I overheard in a conversation, the price variation for EID ram ranges from 20 to 23 thousand Naira.

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Nuruddeen

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 08, 2006, 04:40:17 AM
Can someone please shed more light on the nails and haircutting angle? I'm not disputing with Hafsy, but one needs more than one source of info to make it convincing.

Honestly I too have a very superficial understanding of what my naughty friend is saying up there. Any light?
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

abayu

Quote from: sdanyaro on December 15, 2007, 10:11:27 PM
Gobe Sallah... za muci naman bakilawa...

Assalamu alaikum;

To Allah ya kawomu lokacin Babbar Sallahar 2007.

Thanks to jewel(abdulgee22), Bakan~Gizo and Dante we had an average price of 15,000 Naira last year. Please let us know the average price of Ragon Layya and even maybe Average Sa for this year and around your area. The Ram (not Random Access Memory) has to be at least one year old...

Thanks in advance,

Assalamu alaikum,
Here in Nairobi, the prices are as follows:
1. Goat 2,500 Ksh
2. Cow 12,000 Ksh
3. Camel 18,000 Ksh
Although they look cheaper than at home I presume,but we certainly miss the celebrations back home with things like visiting relatives and watching the durbar. Here we do celebrate indoors with few friends around.
Note: 1 Ksh is equivalent to 1.67 Nigerian Naira.
Wishing all a happy Sallah in advance.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be unto the seal of Prophethood Muhammad SAAW.

sdanyaro

Quote from: ummita on December 16, 2007, 08:41:35 PM
I overheard in a conversation, the price variation for EID ram ranges from 20 to 23 thousand Naira.
Ummita Thanks for your response, but where - Location...

Dan-Borno

Prices in Maiduguri as at 15/12/2007

1.  Average Ram   =     N15 - 18,000.00
2.  Big Ram          =     N25 - 30,000.00
3.  Akuya (Average)=   N  6 -  8,000.00
4.  Akuya (Big)     =     N12 -  15,000.00 (putting christmas into consideration)

DB reporting from Maiduguri
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

sdanyaro

Quote from: abayu on December 17, 2007, 07:43:12 AM

Assalamu alaikum,
Here in Nairobi, the prices are as follows:
1. Goat 2,500 Ksh
2. Cow 12,000 Ksh
3. Camel 18,000 Ksh
Although they look cheaper than at home I presume,but we certainly miss the celebrations back home with things like visiting relatives and watching the durbar. Here we do celebrate indoors with few friends around.
Note: 1 Ksh is equivalent to 1.67 Nigerian Naira.
Wishing all a happy Sallah in advance.
abayu Thanks for your response... I know what you mean, but just make the best of it wherever you find yourself in - BTW, I thought there is a sizable muslim population in Nairobi or at least in Kenya?

thegood

I was in Jama'are market in Bauchi state and 2 medium sized ram with N20,000.
always believe in w't you do

gogannaka

A lagos an average ram costs like 35000-50000.
Still i saw a low loader belonging to Julius Berger buying like 70 rams.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

sdanyaro

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 17, 2007, 08:52:45 AM

(putting christmas into consideration)

Thanks Dan-Borno reporting from Maiduguri. Do you think that the price is so high because of the 2 holidays are this much close to each other?

sdanyaro

Quote from: thegood on December 17, 2007, 10:32:44 AM
I was in Jama'are market in Bauchi state and 2 medium sized ram with N20,000.
Thanks thegood for your response. These prices are the best I have seen this year. You have really got "two for the price of one". The average one we got at one of the markets along the by-pass towards Hadejia Road was about 20,000 Naira today...

sdanyaro

gogannaka, Wow Lagos is just another place on to itself. . .

Nuruddeen

To kaji wannan maganar masu kudi ce. Mu muna nan zamu yanka kafi zuru da mu da sauran talakawa. Lol!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Dan-Borno

Yes Oga, especially the prices of the taure (goat), the
one with gemu is becoming more expensive each passing
day because of the christmas.

Sorry forgot to tell the prices of Horse and Donkey:
an average Horse goes for N25 - N55,000.00
while Donkey goes between 15 - 25,000.00
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum members,

Well it is that time of the year again, Allah ya kawo mu lokacin Sallah Babba, where we go around and find the average prices of Raguna in different part of Nigeria and the world at large. Let us know the price in your neck of the woods.

Thanks to Ummita, abayu, Dan-Borno, thegood, gogannaka and Nuruddeen we had an average price of 20,000 Naira last year.