News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

YOUR BEST CAR

Started by kofa, February 08, 2005, 12:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

Quote from: "WATERSPIDER"KAI JEWEL ME YA HADA KA DA MAMAN CHARLIE................NICE FACTS THOUGH LALLE BA A ZAMAN BANZA A EGYPT..................................................MY FAVOURITE CAR MANUFACTURER WILL ALWAYS BE ANYTHING THAT COME WITH A THREE POINTED STAR..............But a Model car will be FERARRI 430 SPIDER( I HAVE A DREAM).............. :lol:

let the the dream be a reality!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

kitkat

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"
Quote from: "mlbash"CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE NAME OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAR IN THE WORLD?

BUGATTI TYPE 41 ROYALE LAST COST PRICE 5.5 MILLION POUNDS NASU MAMAN CHARLIE

Actually the most expensive car is the first rolls royce silver ghost, owned by rolls royce and kept in an atmospherically controlled chamber at their museum. Its not for sale , so thers no price tag as such but rolls royce has recently increased the insurance cover to $40 million!!!

jewel(abdulgee22)

HAVE A BREAK ................. HAVE A KITKAT.......

UR CAR IS JUST INSURED, BUT NOT FOR SALE.

IF NOT ALLOWON I BITI ALLOWON ABI[/size]
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

mlbash

Quote from: "kitkat"
Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"
Quote from: "mlbash"CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THE NAME OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE CAR IN THE WORLD?

you should buy one this year kitkat, it'll be

BUGATTI TYPE 41 ROYALE LAST COST PRICE 5.5 MILLION POUNDS NASU MAMAN CHARLIE

Actually the most expensive car is the first rolls royce silver ghost, owned by rolls royce and kept in an atmospherically controlled chamber at their museum. Its not for sale , so thers no price tag as such but rolls royce has recently increased the insurance cover to $40 million!!!
you should buy one this year kitkat, it'll be nice for you,really.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable