News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

selling a car or buying

Started by meg, February 16, 2005, 04:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meg

If someone wants to sell or buy a second hand car what are the prices range?
here is no love without trust.

Anonymous

Your post is vague. What type of car? What colour, make or brand and year of manufacture? What about the mileage? There are a lot of things attached to pricing a second hand car.

Anonymous

IBB

Best line 306 blue, aged leather seats, automatic wiper, slight dents no scratch. need to work on the engine. good price. interested? contact Mallam on funkymallam@yahoo.com

serious issue
IHS

precious

How much would a Honda Accord (end of discussion) with a V6 engine and 3.0 litres and all the extras(leather seats,spoilers etc) sell for here in Nigeria?

mlbash

Quote from: "precious"How much would a Honda Accord (end of discussion) with a V6 engine and 3.0 litres and all the extras(leather seats,spoilers etc) sell for here in Nigeria?

UHM...........................MY LADY! WELL I BELIEVE KITKAT WILL HELP YOU OUT SOON BUT BEFORE THAT YOU NEED TO SPECIFY WEITHER TOKUMBO OR BRAND NEW. FOR THE BRAND NEW I DON'T KNOW AND FOR THE TOKUMBO, WALLAHI BAZANYI KARYA BA BAN SANIBA! AMMAN DAI NASAN KUDIN KWANON MASARA DANA DAWA(KAURA) :)
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

kitkat

The standard accord 2005 model goes for about 5.5 to six million at honda place depending on your bargaining prowess. They hardly stock the v6 models but if you find a new one at another dealer im sure youre looking at close to 7 million. For 2006 the accord has had a very minor facelift or should i say bum lift since the only changes are the rear tail lights which are now smaller. If youre thinking of bringing one to sell here you may be better off bringing an Acura TSX which is an identical car to the european Accord and is very rare in nigeria and very much in demand. Ive seen one sold for 7 million in kano a year ago and its not even a v6.

The accord comes in 17 trim levels in the states and you can save some money by omitting some options on the car youre thinking of buying. Leave out the sat nav and the xm radio option. They wont work here anyway and they cost an extra 3k or so.

Ashe kin shiga harkar sai da mota ba ki gaya mana ba??

bakangizo

Wai kai yaya akayi kasan motoci haka? Ko ka dan taba shiga Cotonuo da Lome ne? :lol:

Preciuos: If you're thinking of bringing one to sell here, to zanyi dillancin.

precious

Heh heh
Its brand new,mileage din daga Honda co. ne zuwa gida zuwa port.Amman American 2005 model ce.Auto transmission,sat radio din dai akwai,bakar kala.
Da Allah wa zai saya?Tana can Lagos tana jiranku.
By the way,im SERIOUS.

kitkat

To kun ji su bakan-gizo da mlbash.
Ni kanikanci na iya, idan za ayi 1st service a neme ni!!!

bakangizo

Quote from: "precious"
By the way,im SERIOUS.
As in serious?

What's the asking price?