News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Living in kano

Started by meg, February 16, 2005, 04:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meg

Hello everyone,

how is life in kano state,is it easy for someone to find a house  to rent or buy ? and what from what prices range.
here is no love without trust.

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

guested

Life in Kano is okay. That is if you are used to the hustles and bustles of  cosmopolitan cities like Lagos, Ibadan etc. Rents varies, depending on the area. From N80,000.00/annum to N150,000.00/annum. However, houses in the GRA cost as much as from N200,000.00/annum upward. Where are you living?

meg

Quote from: "guested"Life in Kano is okay. That is if you are used to the hustles and bustles of  cosmopolitan cities like Lagos, Ibadan etc. Rents varies, depending on the area. From N80,000.00/annum to N150,000.00/annum. However, houses in the GRA cost as much as from N200,000.00/annum upward. Where are you living?

I would like to rent a place around the sharada batta area ,
is that a good choice or is it too expensive ?

mlbash

Quote from: "meg"
Quote from: "guested"Life in Kano is okay. That is if you are used to the hustles and bustles of  cosmopolitan cities like Lagos, Ibadan etc. Rents varies, depending on the area. From N80,000.00/annum to N150,000.00/annum. However, houses in the GRA cost as much as from N200,000.00/annum upward. Where are you living?

that's nice you have two alternatives; you can rent a good mud house across the road may be at 15,000 per annum,
or down the road a good bungalow at 150,000 per annum.
so make your choice!

guested

Quote from: "meg"
It is okay, though I heard that power supply there is not too good. But am not sure. You may wish to find out first before taking up a place. No it is not too expensive. Probably within the range of N100,000/150,000 per annum.

meg

Thank you everyone i am going to check out that area next week.

Anonymous

try rural areas its mor echeaper and your security is guaranteed, like wise you can still breath unpoluted air.

mlbash

Quote from: "Anonymous"try rural areas its mor echeaper and your security is guaranteed, like wise you can still breath unpoluted air.

that's very right!

Anonymous

meg I definitely gotta agree with you.