News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The New Coca-Cola Policy

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2001, 12:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

;D
goro-kola rules!
everyone grab a tin today
quench yur thirst , drink GORO-KOLA

Anonymous

hey Guys ,
think well, i think dat goro kola zai hade well well , why not gwada it ,i dey sure  u go like am more than that sobo sobo thing ;D .
if u're scared of dyeing u teeths jaa , never mind , everyone is dyeing  his gashi , so why not hakori  ??? ;D

Rose

aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Fulanizzle

Yall just off the HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHEH... goro cola...whatever!!!!

------ oohhh, and  someone is bout to get sued BIG TYME!!!!!!

salaulaikum
)

Anonymous

Fulanizzle

HMMM....WOULD LUV TO SEE U TRY IT FIRST. AND IF U DONT COLLAPSE OR GET HIGH AFTER TWO MINUTES , I'LL GO AHEAD AND TRY ONE TOO  ;D

salamulaikum
)

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

What's with this goro cola?? I mean we are trying to get off caffeine and not get more  :-/. Besides-gora ma yana da side effects ai.

Yeah Ali...kayi, kasha kuma ;D idan yayi dadi they'll try it (but not me lol).
greetings from Ihsaneey

Sas

Just to bring back some interesting old topics as more ppl had joined in.

Goro cola will not be a good idea but we have the all natural zobo drink. If some business man in kano or nigeria will understand, he can cultivate it and improve it in a factory and seel it out like 5, 8, or 10 naira. Before you know it, people will drive away from drinking the cokes and 7ups. It will be a good business I think. What do you think guys? And ofcourse if people want to feel that taste of carbon(IV)oxide gas running down their throats, the company can pressrize it in the "bottle" and then people will drink the zobo with CO2 inside. ;D ;D

I like those pictures of zobo cola how did you get them? :-/
You shold have put zobo drink and not cola cos its unhealthy.

Thanks.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

baby_gal_84

:D where was i when this topic was on nhow sha haskiya nima i love zobo sosai i dont drink but i do it soft drinks i miss zobo sosai.... i like those pic.
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

Aydee Fella

QuoteAssalamu alaikum;

Since we are talking about one of my favorite drinks, here is the recipe both in Hausa and English the way I know it. If you need Ajami, Fulani, Arabic, French or any other language version, let me know;

Hausa
'Dauraye ganyen zobon
Sai a sa a tukunya a zuba ruwa
A dafa har sai ya tafasa
Bayan ya tafasa, sai a tace
A k'ara ruwa da sukari yanda a ke so
A iya kara kankara ko a sa a firinji

English
Rinse zobo leaves
Place leaves in pot
Add water and boil
Strain, add more water to juice and sugar to taste
Put ice or keep in fridge

Enjoy the refreshing test of one of my favorite drinks! brought to you by Kano Online....

man dat was kool! gud imagination.i hope make dem  no sue u lol
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Barde

Quotetirrr.... i hate goro!!!!!....sorry man.... :P... pure zobo will do meeh juss fyne!!!!....
Ina kukabar ginger drink?it's a nice drink too.And if one blend either Banana or guava in a blender, will serve as a very good drink too,if u like no sugar.I believe most people will like it.
im

lionger

zobo..kai u ppl have brought back to mind some very tasty memories oohh  :P. I liked kunun sporadically but zobo was always a constant favorite..i must return to nigeria soon ;D

admin

Assalamu alaiukum Everyone....

Since this topic has to do with Food and or Drink, I thought I would just move it to this Forum from the General Board...
and from "back in the days"  (2001) in KanoOnline... men, we have come a long way. I remember, it was back in Ramadan that year... oh well

Also by the way, "Kano Zub'o" has come a long way from those good old days...

Thanks.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Anonymous