News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

who re' the disblievers ?

Started by SAAHIB 92, March 18, 2005, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAAHIB 92

assalamu alaikum.

The Noble Qur'an Al-'Imraan 3:85
''And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl?m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers''.

Anyone who disbelieves in the complete truthfulness of The Qur'an or even one single ayat (verse) from the Qur'an, is a disbeliever and is not a brother or sister to the muslims.  

Often as Muslims, we do not fully understand verses, but that is not the same as disbelief.  If, however, we deny the truth of what is plain, or claim disbelief or corruption in any ayat of the Qur'an, we are calling the Words of Allah, swt, a lie and are in disbelief, thereby nullifying our Islam, i.e. becoming disbelievers.

The Noble Qur'an Al-Maa'idah 5:86
But those who disbelieved and belied Our Ay?t (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they shall be the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire.

The Noble Qur'an Al-'Imraan 3:85
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl?m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.

In addition, Ibn Taimiyah said, "[The following is] a disbeliever: Whoever believes that churches are the houses of Allaah in which He is worshipped or who thinks that what the Jews and Christians do are valid acts of worship of Allaah and obedience to Him and His Messenger, or loves or approves of what they do, or aids them in having such places and establishing their religion, and he does so thinking that is a way of getting closer to Allaah or worshipping Allaah." He also stated, "If someone believes that visiting the Jews and the Christians in their places of worship is an act that brings him closer to Allaah, then he is an apostate."

[/b]ARE CHRISTIANS OUR BROTHERS ?

The misguided believe that because Christians believe in God, that they are believers and hence the brothers of Muslims.  Yes, they are believers... in something... but not in Islamic Monotheism.  When the Qur'an refers to the believers, it means believers in tawheed (Islamic monotheism), specifically the belief in "La ilaha ilAllah, Muhammad ar-Rasool-Allah".

To be a muslim, one must testify "La ilaha ilAllah, Muhammad ar-Rasool-Allah". While Christians claim to believe in one God alone, at the same time, they also worship Jesus as God's god-like child.  Doing so nullifies an individual's confession of "La ilaha ilAllah, Muhammad ar-Rasool-Allah".  The act of worship in both its major and minor forms, should be reserved for Allah, swt, alone.

If a Muslim abandons his salah, he nullifies his Islam and becomes a kaffir (disbeliever). Surely the non-Muslims, who obviously don't even make salah, are already kuffaar (disbelievers, plural of kaffir).  

Please note that abandonment is not necessarily the same as neglecting a single salah.  For example, if a husband walks outside his house, he has not necessarily abandoned his family; he may have just been going to the store and has intentions of returning.  A Muslim who neglects to do salah is in kufr (the state of disbelief) until returning to salah, and neglecting it to the point of abandonment makes him a kaffir. Allahu Alim as to when the sin changes from that of neglect to complete abandonment. Keep in mind: you do not want to die in a state of kufr, so fear Allah, swt, and be faithful in your salah.  

Hadith - Related by Ahmad, Dawud, at-Tirmidhi, anNasa'i and Ibn Majah
Buraidah reported that the Prophet  said, "The pact between us and them is prayer. Whoever abandons it is a disbeliever."

The Noble Qur'an 5:17
Surely, in disbelief are they who say that All?h is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary). Say (O Muhammad ): "Who then has the least power against All?h, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?" And to All?h belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And All?h is Able to do all things.

The Noble Qur'an 5:73
Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "All?h is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no il?h (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Il?h (God -All?h). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.

They remain as people of the Book since a Book was revealed to their respective Prophets. Whoever says he is a believer in their Books, even in their altered forms, is from the People of the Book.  Any Christian or Jew who dissociates himself from his respective Book and denies it, cannot be considered as being from the People of the Book.

On the other hand, Allah, the All-Wise and All-Just, legislated certain guidelines that define certain relationships between the Muslims and the People of the Book.  Amongst such relations, is marriage to the 'afeefah (chaste) women of them, eating their lawfully slaughtered meat, etc. Such distinctions do not make them true believers in Allah.

Shaykh-ul-Islaam ibn Taymeeyah commented on the following aayaat (verse, proof from the Qur'an):

The Noble Qur'an 98:1
Those who disbelieve from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and among Al-Mushrik?n, were not going to leave (their disbelief) until there came to them clear evidence.

The Noble Qur'an 3:20
So if they dispute with you (Muhammad ) say: "I have submitted myself to All?h (in Isl?m), and (so have) those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and to those who are illiterates (Arab pagans): "Do you (also) submit yourselves (to All?h in Isl?m)?" If they do, they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message; and All?h is All-Seer of (His) slaves.

He said, "And other aayaat like those above address those who exist [i.e.from the Jews, Christians, and mushrikeen].  The Scripture that is referred to is the Book in their hands in which alterations and abrogations were carried out, and does not refer to those who held to the Scriptures before they were altered and abrogated, because they were not kuffaar then. Also, they were not [the ones being addressed] by the Qur'aan as "you People of the Book," because they died before the Qur'aan was revealed.  So, all those who believe in the existing Books [altered and abrogated], are from the "People of the Book," and they are kuffaar because they hold to altered and abrogated Books, and they are, like all other kuffaar, in Hell forever, although Allah, the Exalted, commanded that they pay jizyah* and made it permissible to eat their food and marry their women." Wannan duk halak ne (allah ya sanar she mu ilmi mai amfani .allah ya sa muna bisa hanyarsa madaidaiciya. ma'assalam
Quoted in Majmoo' Al-Fataawaa, vol. 35, pp. 227-228.
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

mlbash

MAL. SAAHIB. MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU AND BLESS YOU, AMEEN.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

SAAHIB 92

Quote from: "mlbash" MAL. SAAHIB. MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU AND BLESS YOU, AMEEN.

assalam,

malbash u n i n d rest of those who re' visitin this site, may allah involved them in ur prayer.

4 those who had believe on somethin n go astray may ALLAH open their heart to embrace ISLAM n understand its teachin in good faith.

maassalam
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

alhaji_aminu

salaam

Wannan post din yayi dai dai kuwa. Ni inajin instead of neman suwaye mushrikai should'nt we look for who are mu'uminai- the opposite of disbelief?

I am sayin this because I whole surah ( # 23 suratal mu'uminuna) deals with the subject as thoroughly as we will like it.

By process of elimination, for example, we know people who, humble themselves in prayer; avoid vain talk;  active in the deeds of charity; guard their modesty (ayah 2-5) etc, etc cannot be believers.

I hope this helps.