News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Reunion: Old members

Started by Dante, March 24, 2005, 07:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

A warm hello to all the old & new members of this forum. Its been quite a longtime since i visited the forum, as i can see alot of new faces around. You're all welcome to the family. Mr Admin, its been a long time (keep the good work).

Purpose of this thread is to invite back all the Sr. Members of this forum to pls come back and engage in good, friendly & meaningful topics as we used to. We should'nt allow our forum to collapse. As this is not just Kanoonline, its second name is "Hausa Fulani Online". And now, it needs some serious sanitation.

"Old members", its your Duty call. K-Online needs some serious sanitation.

I hope i didnt ask for much, but i hope to hear from you all.

[/color]

Hausanicious

Salam Ya Dante,

Its nice to see you once again. I was just going through some topics when I saw yours so I say let me stop and see whats cooking here.

First of all I will like to send my regards to all the new faces who joined us in this our humble Hausa/Arewa World. Kanoonline is our home far away from home.

I hereby plead with all our good members to come back and let us build the family back again. We have shared alot of memorable moments together, shared ideas, jokes, and alot of fun griping excercises. Why not recreate the scenario again?

Let the Legends, Intellectuals, Linguists, Pidgin Speakers of this site come up with more interesting topics like the ones we use to enjoy before.

Where are you fellas? Waziri (Legendary), Mudacriss (Braza), Ummita, Dyme Queen, Ibro2g(Whats Up), Hafsy Lady (Controversial) , EMTL (Ustaz), G-Naka, Zezezee, Kanolicious & Fulanicious (copy cats), Twinkle, Ihsan, Fateez, Tsimbir Bira (Aljana), Kofa, Da sauransu. Where are we?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll;

Hausanicious (Original) lol
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

zezezee

Oboys, we dey for one side like say we no dey oooohhh...

Its sooooo good to hear from old time friends once in a while......dante, good thread man.......hausanicous, keep is real man! (and keep killin ppl with tobacco, lol, while making some money, lol) ....

where all  dem homies and chikalas?????? all dem trouble makers....come out now, the field is all ours boys n girls...

and for all the new faces around, y'all r welcome to this big cyber family.....K-online: the more u come the less u see, and the more u see, the less u understand, and the more u understand, then OGA admin takes care of u kawai....thats just the way it is......(joke, lol, b4 dem block me for here)
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

Yauwwahhh...Ko kaipa! Its just now zat i peel like am at home again, u know zat sometyms i dont peel like am recognised in zis great porum op ours, but i'm glad zat i saw zis thread and cant resist but to drof sumsing here too.

So how are u all ze new kanoonliners, i dont know all ze names here coz i dont use to log on prequently as i use to, and to zose who know me por ze pirst tym, am sorry to put u in so much trouble by tryin hard to read my accent, am a hausa man so do not ridicule me, and porgive me coz i dont really know all ur names, but i must say zere are now many unusual names around here, i begin to peel like we are in Fluto or sumsing, am not tryin to Insult ur feofle here Babylicious co z i know u originated prom zere.

So i dont habe much 2 say, am just ze Mudacris u use to know, and i'll keep being him, so old members, listing ur names here is going to be hard torture por me but zen try and drof sumsin  at least a word or two on zis thread coz its Ze Reunion, u know wut am sayin' Heheheheh!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

IHS

Hafsy_Lady

I HAVE ROLL CALL...........
Ibro2g
Mudacris
Hausanicious
Kanolicious
Dan Banza
Al-Hamza
Me Myself & I
Millicent
Nas
Ummita
Fulanicious
Fyne Dyme Queen
Babygul84
Minister of women affairs (Abdul maleeq)
Minister of love affairs (Bilyameen)
Minister of instigators
Goodfella
Borg
Waziri
Dan-sokoto
Abdalla
Husna
Twinkle
Ummul Huda
Lady frik
Ice
Ihsan

kai jare am tired, but all these guys were the best things ever in kanoonline. Anyone? try reading old post like gather around lets converse, oya bring your beef part one, budruwa da saurayi etc...........you will see for yourself that all these guys were aboslutely fantastic
ESPECIALLY ME :lol:  (give me a round of applause please :twisted: )
What you see is what you get[/b]

Dante

Its great to have you all back online..... Keep in touch. Hafsylady, nice to see you here......

gogannaka

Iyye....Dante yuwa name no dey up there and u dey thank her.
Wannan kabilanchi da me yayi kama..
I dont see my name up there but i can see hausanicious's..?? :x
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dante

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Iyye....Dante yuwa name no dey up there and u dey thank her.
Wannan kabilanchi da me yayi kama..

Kaii.... Dont u know hafsy-Lady has won a LOTTERY $$ Well if u'r name is not on her list.....
.....u berra start "dadin baki"  8)

You should'v seen her house on MTV cribs last week....

_

gogannaka

Hafsy baby  :wink: ....u know say me and u no dey fight ko :)
We've been freinds ever since ko.Even before u won the LOTTERY i have been your pally...
Da fatan duk su umma da Abba suna nan kalau.Yaya su ummita da su yagwal-gwal da su yakumbo.Sannu fa.
[/b][/img]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hausanicious

G-naka na wetin bring mah name here kuma. Na only me she mention? abi una wan turn de tin to shedanci ne?

Kuma por yo inpormeshon Hafsat will neba lisitin tu yu. Ku ko sisi yu will neba get prom ha. :D  :lol:  8)

I sink it is beta kaje ka nemi dai dai kai kos Hafsa is tuu moch por yu, duk wannan gaisuwar da kakeyi bazaka samu shiga ba ko yaya kika ce Hafsa? lol

zezezee

Quote from: "Hausanicious"

G-naka na wetin bring mah name here kuma. Na only me she mention? abi una wan turn de tin to shedanci ne?

Kuma por yo inpormeshon Hafsat will neba lisitin tu yu. Ku ko sisi yu will neba get prom ha. :D  :lol:  8)

I sink it is beta kaje ka nemi dai dai kai kos Hafsa is tuu moch por yu, duk wannan gaisuwar da kakeyi bazaka samu shiga ba ko yaya kika ce Hafsa? lol

baba, una don kill people finish with tobacco??????  :D   :D   :D

ina ka shigene haka????
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Hausanicious

Quote from: "zezezee
baba, una don kill people finish with tobacco??????  :D   :D   :D

ina ka shigene haka????[/quote

Zee remember zaya is hukuma in K-online fa. General Kanolicious (Copy Cat) I hof yu are hiyarin wat mah braza is seyin abawu mi ko.  I no kil no badi and I ent hot no badi.

Nuruddeen

:lol:  :lol: Yes! dante is good to reunite. I really miss u guyz and ladyz.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Aydee Fella

hey wasap?
hows every1 doin u know i kinna lost my password dats why i havent been around lately,nways its gud 2 be back.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"