News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

DRINKS / JUICE

Started by ummita, May 05, 2004, 01:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

add fresh mint to the zobo leaves while boiling it. And when mixing the zobo drink add tang/kool-aid/apple juice/mixed fruit juice-all tastes good!!

by this / I mean or - don't go add all that stuff at once (lol) - thought it wudn't be bad - will add more taste to the drink.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

MY LATEST RECIPE I CALL IT COKE-A-MILK

A BOTTLE OF COKE.......
MILK
STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR
LEMON

POUR COKE IN A BOWL,
POUR MILK IN BOWL ADD LEMON AND BEAT TILL TURN CREAMY PASTE. POUR COKE AND USE A MIXER OR WHISK TO BEAT TOGETHER. SERVE CHILLED OR FREEZED.

WALLAH ITS D TASTE OF A LIFE TIME. (now if you will all excuse me am going to the fridge to get mine0
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"MY LATEST RECIPE I CALL IT COKE-A-MILK

A BOTTLE OF COKE.......
MILK
STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR
LEMON

POUR COKE IN A BOWL,
POUR MILK IN BOWL ADD LEMON AND BEAT TILL TURN CREAMY PASTE. POUR COKE AND USE A MIXER OR WHISK TO BEAT TOGETHER. SERVE CHILLED OR FREEZED.

WALLAH ITS D TASTE OF A LIFE TIME. (now if you will all excuse me am going to the fridge to get mine0

Milk and lemon are never good friends hafsy.....u sure say u no wan kill pessin?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ihsan

Quote from: "gogannaka"

A BOTTLE OF COKE.......
MILK
STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR
LEMON

POUR COKE IN A BOWL,

Milk and lemon are never good friends hafsy.....u sure say u no wan kill pessin?

Yeah, madara da lemon basu haduwa. But there's this drink made by Danone...fruits with milk (orange/mango milk, orange/pineapple milk, mixed fruit milk) tastes fantastic.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "gogannaka"

A BOTTLE OF COKE.......
MILK
STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR
LEMON

POUR COKE IN A BOWL,

Yeah, madara da lemon basu haduwa. But there's this drink made by Danone...fruits with milk (orange/mango milk, orange/pineapple milk, mixed fruit milk) tastes fantastic.

SUNA HADUWA WE-WELL. WHO TELL WUNA SAY DEY NOBI COUSINS TO EACH OTHER? :roll:

Hafsy_Lady

gogannaka

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"WUNA STILL NEVER GIVE ME HANSA!!!!

who are u expecting the answer from?...me?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

elgaazus

This is my favourite, i call it the 7 Alive.
Ingredients: Orange, pineapple, Banana, Water melon, Pawpaw and Milk.

You start by pilling the whole fruits, dont forget to rid all the seeds. Then pour it all into a blender and pour the milk with a little sugar and water, then blend untill it well blend. Then seive it using a fine seive and you have five Alive ready to drink.

NB: the banana, Water melon and pawpaw should be in small quantity but the pineapple and orange should be more. Enjoy it.
orget about it

bobboss

i have log out ,am gonna try it .who says men can't ........... i reserve my comment.sai na sha na ji
m an advocate for the maintenance and preservation of the northern cultural heritage.and advocate for the movement of the northern agenda and its actaulization.

Twinkle

Quote from: "elgaazus"This is my favourite, i call it the 7 Alive.
Then pour it all into a blender and pour the milk with a little sugar and water, then blend untill it well blend. Then seive it using a fine seive and you have five Alive ready to drink.

NB: the banana, Water melon and pawpaw should be in small quantity but the pineapple and orange should be more. Enjoy it.

Elgazy :shock:  So men can even make juice! Ok serious talk. Is this more of a juice or more of a milk aid or something more like mixed fruit milkshake. I really want to try it but BANANA & PAWPAW mixed together will be slimy and will put me off. Can we use other fruits as suppliment?
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

elgaazus

Twinkle,
     you want try? dont you know this saying ' what a womancan do a man can do better'?, ok on a resious note. The milk is only to change the colour and disguise the taste so it should be small. And if you dont like banana and pawpaw you can subsitute it with mango and 'bambus'. or just any fruits of your choice. I promise that if you try it you will never resort to any other drink but 7Alive!!! Enjoy!!!
orget about it

Anonymous

Hafsy_Lady I completely agree with you.