News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Word Association

Started by bakangizo, April 20, 2005, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Objection sustained: let try this one.

peace  ???
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

neozizo

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 21, 2007, 06:40:05 PM
Lol is he dim???? ;D. I used to think the Biafrans were so proud of him because he went to Cambridge or Oxford or some such thing. Is that right??
LOL. I knew you guys might not likely catch it. "DIM" is part of his names ;D i.e Chukwuemeka Dim Ojukwu.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 24, 2007, 10:27:43 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on January 21, 2007, 06:40:05 PM
Lol is he dim???? ;D. I used to think the Biafrans were so proud of him because he went to Cambridge or Oxford or some such thing. Is that right??
LOL. I knew you guys might not likely catch it. "DIM" is part of his names ;D i.e Chukwuemeka Dim Ojukwu.
I actually thought that DIM might be referring to his name. But I thought the full middle name was Odimegwu, so I wasnt sure. At any rate its more fun being cheeky!!

Arab

Israeli

Dan-Borno

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Dan-Borno

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 24, 2007, 12:01:27 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 24, 2007, 10:27:43 AM
I actually thought that DIM might be referring to his name. But I thought the full middle name was Odimegwu, so I wasnt sure. At any rate its more fun being cheeky!!

Arab

Israeli
Yeah, I believe it was the Odimegwu that was shortened to DIM.  I believe it was kinda a pet name for him. ;)

Withdrawal;

Tsoro

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

neozizo