News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Word Association

Started by bakangizo, April 20, 2005, 04:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on June 12, 2007, 03:20:40 PM
Football---soccer---still the same.
Not necessarily. The Americans call it "soccer" to differentiate from their version. But the orignal name for the beautiful 8) game is "Football". The Europeans (and I) hate it when the Americans call it soccer :(

Rose --- Kanshi

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Fateez

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

FARI

This NEPA of a thing its only Almighty Allah knows whn Nigerians will be free from darkness of Electricity.........Its a shame to us Nigeria for not be able to mentain Electricity power whn Ghana, Benni rep and even Togo can maintain it without them havng crude oil as a natural resores.....Mu dai Allah ya rufa mana Asiri....
IF U DON'T DEFINE URSELF 4 URSELF U WOULD BE CRUNCHED INTO OTHER PEOPLES FANTASIES OF U AND EATEN ALIVE"

zezezee

arent we talking about oxygen here or wat? or is it me??  ??? hehe

no offence intended there Fari, but i think u need to contact manager din NEPA for your area....LOL.....i think his name is "saka su a duhu" ...LOL!!!  ;D

Anyways....oxygen --------------->>>> oxidation!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

IBB

Nwah 4 una and these scientific terms woh.

Atom
IHS

HUSNAA

bakangizo

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc