News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Lets start this in the name of Allah

Started by admin, September 10, 2001, 03:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

In the Name of Allah, the Benificent, the Merciful.

The Kano Online Community Forum is up and running. It will be in testing for the next few weeks though. . .

Say what you want, keep it civil and pass the word around.

Thank You.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Abdalla

Allah Kuma Ya Ba Mu Sa'a. This is rather kewl, as the youngsters are fond of saying. A Newbie has arrived. I only wish the post area has a browser function which will enable us to search for a file on the hard drive and aattach for posting, rather than cutting and pasting :-(

Abdalla

sdanyaro

Abdalla,

I do not think that there is that kind of search functionality that will allow you to upload a file directly from your local computer to this server. This could be a security issue. However, you can LINK any file such as a picture, html or a text file from an Internet server. For example;

DANDALI

Please refer to Kano Online forum Help page for more details.

Salisu.

Anonymous

Assalamu alaikum.......Just showing how happy I am about this great site and wish it all the best, Insha Allah......  :)  

sdanyaro

Wa Assalamu alaikum...
Fulanicious; Thanks for both showing your happiness and your prayers for this web site. It also makes us happy to hear our visitors feelings about the site.

I am thinking of starting a Guestbook/Feedback board for this forum. What does everybody thinks about that? Let me know if it is a good idea or not.

Guys.. Any suggestions for more topics for this discussion board?

[

Blaqueen

;D AsSalamAlaykum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up for this site....it's tight and ....Allah ya sa Alheri!!!

ps....a guestbook would be nice   8)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

sdanyaro

waAlaykumAsSalam - Blaqueen,

Thanks for your comment and guestbook suggestion. I have started a guestbook & feedback board.

Just click on "START NEW TOPIC" in that section to add your comment.

Anonymous

Yet again.........

Another milestone for KanoOnline. Keep up the good work.

Proud to be with you.......

sdanyaro

Mohammad,

Good to hear from you and thanks for your good work over at hausanet.com.....

Fulanizzle

Salamu alaikum....

as usual, alwayz happy to be here.... :o

i was just thinkin' a chat room(s) would be happenin'........

once again, i wanna to shout out to all the kano online web designers. ?real nice job!

salam.

;D ;D ;D ?oh, by the way, i just ADORE :o the smileys! ?;D :D
)

sdanyaro

Fulanicious

Thank you for your suggestion. I think chat room(s) would be good to have, but because of limited resources and the fact that chat room(s) are somewhat tidious to administer, we would not be able to add that functionality to this site at this time. If however our resource situations change, we would like to add it to this site.

You can and are more than welcome to start any topic on the forum that you think can be beneficial to any of us.

Haza wasalam.

Anonymous

I have been dreaming to see the existance of something like Kano Online, and here it is! I am truly excited and relieved in the sense that I can talk about Kano issues without offending some of my Northern friends that are not Kano indegens. I have no idea who the webmaster is, but in any case this is a great move forward.  :D  By the way this is my first time visiting.

Firdausi

Assalama Alaikum !
Mashah Allah! I will like to thank you for such hard work for making kano online community, what a great idea!...Keep up d hard work, looking forwards to more exciting things, I also think a chat room will be nice.
Thanks for making the kanawas proud! ;D
Good luck!

sdanyaro

Ismaila Maigyara & Asamu,

Welcome to Kano Online's discussion Forum. Yes you are right, this is the place to talk about issues about and for Kano without fear of offending anyone.

I am the Webmaster of Kano Online, but the job is not only for one person but also for all concern bout Kano's past, Now and future. So you can say its for all Kano indigenes and friends of Kano everywhere. We already have quite a few individuals that are committed to the up keep of this site and to the ideals it wants to fortray - good and positive image of Kano state and its neighbors.

Please feel free to start any topic of discussion on the Forum and submit for publication any article, photo image, audio / video, book, magazine, periodical, news item, or any other relevant material

A sha ruwa lafiya.

Sas

This site has indeed succeded. (Thumbs up for the ppl involved) and May Allah S.W.T make it among the best in the world. I believe that can happen! ;D
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!