News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Addini ko al'ada?

Started by Danyalawa, March 05, 2003, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danyalawa

About  d sallah gani(12th Rabi'ul auwal)dat is d day prophet Mohd.was born.I mean d celebrations dat people of Daura,Gumel and Hadejia are celebrating every year.Wat kan u kol it?Addini or Al'ada ???

Hafsy_Lady

Mhmmmmmmmm copycatman...........alada ko addini and addini ko alada na de same tofik.BRODA plzzzzz allow us to apply our knowlegde in one tofik.........wuna dey confuse ni.Oya that yuwa kweshion no mi ala'ada na fiyo.........addini and from here full stopppppppppppp
What you see is what you get[/b]

Blaqueen

... i dont think its necessary.. so its more of an al'ada....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

fulani_queen

umm...yeah....i agree with DQ, cuz one thing is that, there is nowhere in tha Qur'an where it said U HAVE TO celebrate this event, and tha things that r in tha Qur'an is wat people have to follow. that is where adini is. so to me its al'ada.

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

ummita

Eva wondered........!!!! Been 2 home town......noticed sum'en strange........u hav 2 take off shoes wen passin  elders or ppl with ranks as sultanates.............or big ustaz & associates.........Is it addini 2 take off shoes or sum sort of al'ada :-/ I juss hope that........as per things always change...hope beza a fara cewa ppl shud........... :-X
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

ummita

emmmm nah I was juss u know thinkin ahead......makin I was thinkin out loud........kai Brova!!!!! :-(she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Barde

Quoteumm...yeah....i agree with DQ, cuz one thing is that, there is nowhere in tha Qur'an where it said U HAVE TO celebrate this event, and tha things that r in tha Qur'an is wat people have to follow. that is where adini is. so to me its al'ada.
Yes i agree with you too,'yarfullo,but people ?can still follow, if it is stated in the hadith of prophet muhammad [S.A.W].cose the prophet said he has left two things for his ummah and those things are Qur`an and Hadith.
im

Barde

QuoteAbout ?d sallah gani(12th Rabi'ul auwal)dat is d day prophet Mohd.was born.I mean d celebrations dat people of Daura,Gumel and Hadejia are celebrating every year.Wat kan u kol it?Addini or Al'ada ???
Pls enlight me this is my first time of hearing such a sallah,it is d same thing with maulud?
im

Twinkle

ok jama'a is it religion or mere culture that all new born babies hair should be shaved off (skin head) I dislike that idea :-/
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Barde

QuoteEva wondered........!!!! Been 2 home town......noticed sum'en strange........u hav 2 take off shoes wen passin ?elders or ppl with ranks as sultanates.............or big ustaz & associates.........Is it addini 2 take off shoes or sum sort of al'ada :-/ I juss hope that........as per things always change...hope beza a fara cewa ppl shud........... :-X
It's purely al'ada removing shoes when passing elders cause the prophet [s.a.w]enjoined his companions to pray with their shoes, infact he used to pray with his shoes,so if at all there is a place a muslim suppose to remove his shoes is the masjid ,for this reason i think it's al'ada of the highest grade removing shoes while passing in front of elders.
im