News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Sabon Labari!

Started by Borg, April 03, 2003, 08:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

americans don't seem to have much political foresight these days.
They never had my friend, Americans are this kinda people, My America...My world. They never know what is actually happening in the real world except what he government wants them to.
Safety and Peace

fulani_queen

hahahh! ibro u told us to pray...and so i said okay we will...lol.
lionger, i agree with wat u said. lol! "wat can we do" ofcourse nothin. but there is somethin we could do...we could protest!....and ofcourse that bush is and idiot. he's more than and idiot. he's a moose! he doesnt know anythin.
i knew those american elections were'nt fair! if it was, that cow would'nt have won!

fulani_queen

ibro, americans dont know anything. they r so ignorant. this american, a guy asked him how many planets we had, and he said 12, he mentioned all the planets and then he mentioned the "moon", ?"galaxy" and this other thing that did not even exist!
could they get any stupider???!!!
bush thinks Africa is a COUNTRY!!!!!.... :-/
and one more thing ibro....
stop capitalizin tha 'A' in america. its gettin on my nerves.

Blaqueen

LooooooL! so tht's wuts shacking u? lol :D

people.. juss to let u know.. this gurl is as american as ANY american.... see how u dey yab ur people..eya.. ms hayward wld be so disappointed.. :'( (ur US history teacher)?.. i thot u were even going to take "Advanced Placement US Govt"..? ::)
do u know where the atlantic ocean is? the babe doesnt even know where the indian ocean is.... i dey talk tru oooo!
na americana queen... ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Quoteibro, americans dont know anything. they r so ignorant. this american, a guy asked him how many planets we had, and he said 12, he mentioned all the planets and then he mentioned the "moon", ?"galaxy" and this other thing that did not even exist!
could they get any stupider???!!!
bush thinks Africa is a COUNTRY!!!!!.... :-/
and one more thing ibro....

Believe me u r right...and hahah I wont capitalise it my dear.
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

SABON LABARI/LATEST NEWS

World war III is on...and it begins with all of you with oil.
There are only two sides...to choose contact bush...he'll tell u about his side or the others(dont know that yet until further information comes in). I'll leave you now....
this IS the news.
Safety and Peace

fulani_queen

thank u 2g :)
dyme why u de diss me like that?....juss cuz i dont know where tha pacific, atlantic, indian, and artic oceans are, dont make me stupid!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

fulani_queen

no it doesnt!!!!....thats juss not niicee.... :-[

Anonymous

Hmmm,If at all this is true,Only prayers can save us and mind you prayers alone cannot take us any where,We have to repent and be very good muslims for ALLAH to accept our prayers.We have to desist from our usuall actitivities such as  Zina,ludu,cin amana,etc.

Barde

They never had my friend, Americans are this kinda people, My America...My world. They never know what is actually happening in the real world except what he government wants them to.
With prayers and repenters,ALLAH will surelly protect us from americans and their allies,ALLAH ya taimakemu AMIN SUMMA AMIN.
im

lionger

Of courswe Iraq's oil was a factor all the while. All the major players in the conflict (those opposed to and those supporting the war) had one eye fixed squarely on the oil.  France, Germany and Russia challenged the U.S. so vehemently on the issue is not because of some yeye moral conviction, but because Saddam had offered these countries oil contracts. He knew how to play the game very well.

fulani_queen

yuP...i agree witH liONger...and alsO thA araBS arE toO dumB. theY don'T worK toGEtheR aS a teAm. thaT'S waT annOYs me.
vehemently....wow! witH a caPiTal WAH!...LiONger...BIG worDS therE. :D