News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Exclusively 4 the Prince: A reprimand

Started by Waziri, April 26, 2003, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

Quote. Na karanta wani topic you we cursing Ali Hamza that he even has to leave. Haba! meyasa kike haka? Ki chanza.
Haza wasalam

oh my Lord... i juss read that... IS THAT SO?

incase u dont know.. al hamza and i are buddies.. so jusssss fashy that one side... ok?

therefore.. take ur advice for urself...
QuoteHaba! ki ringa tauna magana kan ki fitar da shi.

it'll help...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Blaqueen

QuoteWhy is it that Ummita and Fulanicious, Ummulhuda, kdgirl and IHSAN are not like that. Who among the ladies responded to comical Ali; a topic posted by you with maximum incourtesy?

huh? [color]:-/ wheytin i do? wut was the incourtesy?  ??? ok, i suggest u stop viewing meeh with a negative eye.. it aint that deep...

Quotei don't think there r any instances where i've noticed her 'incourteousness'.
i wonda oooo... i sooo wonda

and those laydeez.. apart from the fact that we're genetically different  ::) i guess we're NOT s'pose to be the "same"... :-X

QuoteThe truth of the matter is we cannot just fold our arms seeing her chasing ppl away from k-online just like that(rd Ali Hamza pls).

yaaaaa ALLAH! name those i chased away... wheytin hot that u soooooo look down on meeh like that?

FYNE! have ur KO...

Hafsy_Lady

Haba kin mishi lefi all you needed to do is to apologise. You a of us said you were kind of wrong. Yanmata you called the gentle man a deluded lunatic so I think he deserves an am so sorry for calling you that, but none came from you. Ki bashi hakuri kawai. It is not going to take anythingggggggggggggggg from your body.

Which kine rest of the ladies. Who are you refering to? Kinyi lefi just accept it jare. Of course every one is different no girl here would call another a deluded lunatic!! ::) which we now thank god we are different. :P

oh gel just apologise and let it all end here, or just turn your back let me weep your butt. Naughty girl. Dyme love just apologise. Show a little sign of It doesnt matter but its all love. or I dey oil my koboko.
If wuna like make wuna vex, ni in na gani I go talk. If someone curse dyme I go talk if he/she is wrong. but we just have to face it here jare apologise and lets get overrrrrrrrrrrrr it
What you see is what you get[/b]

ummita

QuoteWhich kine rest of the ladies. Who are you refering to? Kinyi lefi just accept it jare. Of course every one is different no girl here would call another a deluded lunatic!! ::) which we now thank god we are different. :P

owwwwww H-A-F-SY kedei der bakinkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............chia! big mouff (she laffs)......juss zip it :-X
Iz a past issue bay-bee gurl ;) ONE LUV KEEP US TOGETHER! I HOPE SO :-/
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

lionger

wow are we still debating this? gee..

i think i said b4 on another thread that very sensitive ppl/very opinionated ppl may not enjoy political or other naturally-heated discussions. Why, because you will almost always be hurt by the comments of another person, or think everyone else are fools and thus insult them (intentionally or not). This does not mean that we should not try to be civil in our discussions. I guess the term 'deluded lunatic' does not cut it as part of civil discussion (btw where does DQ use this term in her parlay w/ waziri?)

on another note let me ask u guys a question. supppose i came in here and posted an argument on, oh, let's say - the late sir ahmadu bello's responsibility in helping the cause of ethnic politics in nigeria and his indirect responsibility for the uproar in the west b/w awolowo and akintola supporters which led to the first coup. Will i be insulted? o definitely. And what if i then demanded an apology? Can i expect to get just that, nothing, or in fact more insults? Think about that.

Fulanizzle

QuoteGood greetings,

As I said earlier, I am only wondering as to why must DymeQueen resorts to pegging me “DELUDED LUNATIC” in our discussion __AL’ADA KO ADDINI.

What is it she envies????? Why the sheer display of inferiority complex????
Well, DymeQueen may be a juvenile.

For rrreal?? ?? did she call u a deluted lunatic??
u know i am searching all her posts..didnt come accross one that she said so.. oh pls help me point it out... coz i wanna have a chit chat wit her if she really did call u that aiight??

dyme...envy?? ?...inferior complexity...naw man.... u aint got a  clue who this care free freak is....

juva-- what? did u say that? i swear u dont know dyme....pls get to know her b4 makin assumpions...

Amma waziri..All this from u...alla that... i could swear that didnt cum from u....gaskiya ban ji dadi ba.

If u had a personal beef wit her... well thats what the PRIVATE MESSENGER is for...
)

Fulanizzle

and tell me.... there are other members that diss...and make fun of other members..and they arent pointed out!!! i could call out names now...but just don want to make things more complex.

so listen up... who was the person that in particular posted somethin complaining about Mr. President Webmaster to not delete or lock up topics....that we are all mature and blah blah blah.... anywayz topics outta be locked up... Like the one dyme locked "bring ur beef here" and others that seemed to coz troubles that Mr. President Webmaster locked up himself.

look what in particular "bring ur beef here" did.... at first it was a lil cute and funny...later it became a disaster!
)

Fulanizzle

u guyz have no idea how amny times people i dont even know send me personal emails praising kanoonline...

in particular they admired the fact that everyone watched out and cared for each other....and that within ourselves we'd make jokes about each other and were kool wit it...had problems then resolved them...ALL BY OUR SELVES!

and that what makes us unique outta all other forums...made us stand out...

BUT look at us now! the family is tearing apart.....LISTEN...if u have beef wit a nyone...PLS PLS PUH LEASE send the person a PRIVATE message and resolve it within urselves... displaying beef in public does nothing but spoils the mood....

LOOK... ALL I AM ASKING IS FOR MR.PRESIDENT WEBMASTER SIR  TO LOCK, IF POSSIBLE DELETE THIS TOPIC...AND MEMBERS LET BYE GONEZ BE BYE GONZ....AND PRETEND THIS TOPIC NEVA EXISTED....
salam
)

Anwar

No one was having a beef here. Waziri wasnt happy that Dyme called him a deluded lunatic. I have read so many topics where others diss other members I havent seen anywhere (where) some one called the other a deluded lunatic.
All this topic is saying is that Dyme said something to Mallam waziri kuma yace shi beji dadin managan ba. shikenan!

ALL THAT IS LEFT OF THIS TOPIC IS LET HER SAY SHES SORRY TO HIM, RATHER THAN FOR PEOPLE TO KEEP RANTING ON AND ON. ITS OF NO ONE. OK TAYI LEFI BUT SHE DIDNT REALLY MEAN IT SHE WAS JOKING BUT HE DOESNT LIKE IT. LET HER JUST SAY SHES SORRY AND LETS GET OVER IT
m a bowler, a husla so as well Ustaz

Hafsy_Lady

so listen up... who was the person that in particular posted somethin complaining about Mr. President Webmaster to not delete or lock up topics....that we are all mature and blah blah blah.... anywayz topics outta be locked up... Like the one dyme locked "bring ur beef here" and others that seemed to coz troubles that Mr. President Webmaster locked up himself.

I HAFSY IN PARTICULAR POSTED THAT TOPIC. GURL U SHOULD HAVE CALLED NAMES(In ban karya wuyanki ba ::)). Yeah for matured topics ought not to be locked Eg: topics I was referring was topics like tribalism, Iraqi topics & so on that were locked in general page. For all I care if they like let them lock all the topicsssssssssss

Ewwwwwwww naw see as you just come de rant Fulanicous< you see di man talk   :-/ nima I say make them leave my girl alone I don koboko her finish. ABEG KU KYALE DYME. OH GEL DONT MIND THEM ::)

hisssssssssssssss don Allah mu a share maganan nan mun gaji jare.!!! ::)

Ummita gaskiyanki bari nayi shiru.......... :-X
What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

Dyme kike? to kiyi hakuri maganar da nayi miki naga ya bata miki rai ko daya ke ance gaskiya daci gareta. You said I should take my advice back to my self. Of course if you take it it will do you good. As anything that will hurt the feelings of another, taking and digesting an advice like that would back you out from saying such things.
In the main time kiyi hakuri sai a kyale ki ki cigaba da zagin mutane. dai dai.

Kamar yadda malama hafsy tace nima na bi wannan maganar wannan ratatan ya isa haka

Waziri

Mhm... Fulanicious,

It is just the truth I had wanted to elucidate. I only tell DymeQueen and other kanoonliners what I tell my sisters and brothers. I love DymeQueen like I love any other kanoonliner. Maybe that is what informed my courage to spell-loud the alphabets.

Whether we like it or not DymeQueen is in courteous. Courtesy according Dr. Henry Clay Risner “is that quality of the heart that overlooks the broken gates and call attention to the flowers in the yard beyond the gate.”  And one of the dedications in my poetry reads as follows: For those friends, partners and relatives, THAT APPERICIATE one another’s VIRTUES, RESPECT opinions and OVERLOOK weaknesses; them I applaud as I celebrate one year older than my age. I am afraid, but this is what DymeQueen lacks in good measure.

Yes, you say that I should have sent her a private message instead. Agreed, I may be wrong here but it is not that I did not think it that way.  My conviction is DymeQueen does these things consciously because  Fyne speaks a lot about dissing ppl here

p.s. if u talk jargon and try to condemn, i'll seriously damage whuteva is left of ur self-esteem @ u know urself...

so that implies that hers was not a mistake but an intentional mis-carriage.

Quote from : Strange Interesting Things 'Bout Northerners...

A topic posted by Dyme on the general board but transferred to chit-chat by Admin.

It is only natural. As informed by my experiences that: violent ppl do not understand any other language but violent language. Prophet of Islam too has done it this way several times and that is why even in Shari’a there is room for public lapidating. Add to that, when I am complimented in my observations Fyne will know that every body is watching. And ours is not a letter of hate as Fulanicious believe or Look-down as DymeQueen insinuated. No. but  a message full of love with an attempt to bend and rectify.

Yes, DymeQuene do not necessarily have to apologize. What is most important for her is to maintain some little caution at school, in office or above all in her matrimonial bliss. One must learn to control how he’s being seen by others. If she refuses then Allah knows we have done our best.

Having said all these I think it wouldn’t worsen situation if I say to all kanooliners: SORRY FOR TROUBLING YOUR CALM. I think Salisu can also lock-up this topic if he desires. But the truth remains: The beauty of life all lies in those shortcomings that are inherent in us. And it is because of these shortcomings that we can gather together “delighting”.  We may quarrel before we mend and repair. But the belief in some place called heaven wouldn’t have meant any joy without the thought that hell also EXISTS.

I rest my case. No Im sorry pls I bury it... I mean the case.

Salisu Pls remove this topic. SHIKENAN.

Blaqueen

wait.. newcomer kake?.. come o, u said i cursed al hamza out... where did u see that? or u juss decided to rant out like that?
so i juss suggest that YOU "tauna" before YOU "fitar da magana"...
like u said.. ur new here.. so u obviously dont know wuts up...
bata rai no dey... juss keep sippin' on haterade like its ur burthday.. cuz ur own is another issue..

the only person i'd say i was harsh to was egede.. who is even lucky i didnt run a bulldozer over him... ::)

as for u waziri... first u claim that meeh sayin "messed up" to comical ali is "incourteous"... well check ur slang dictionary.. it means FUNNY! or care to look up something before "peggin" people with ur "assumptions"...
ANA DAUKA ALHAQI!

and then... that post u quoted there... so upon aaaaaaaaaaaaallllll the name calling and insults u "pegged" (using ur words here) to ma name... inferiority complex, cheap emotions, intolerant, incourteous (i can really feel the love out of those words)... that ONE quote there u used to judge meeh... "a lot" oh yeah.. that's a lot!!!! :-/

hmmm... only GOD can judge meeh.. so u best quit..

now.. that post sef..(took u a while to find it ko?).... was refering to egede and some other hatemonger.. cuz they have the tendency to attack northerners and islam... but i spose strapping a bomb to myself and running towards them wlda been more courteous::)

where did i call u lunatic sef?.... u still neva ansa that one... or u searched all over and neva find 'am?

i'll tell u sumthing u got right tho........ heck right... i AINT apologizing to NOBODY.. cuz i didnt do anything...
that aint gonna happen...

but as for u!..
fault 1...for calling meeh all those words.. (x5)
fault 2... for assuming "messed up" was sumthin "incorteous"..
fault 3... for making people think i called u lunatic... (80 strokes)
fault 4... for sayin i keep chasing people away (u still didnt name them) (160 strokes)
now YOU owe meeh an apology.. but i aint beggin for one.. cuz i dont need anybody's pity! ?:-X juss that i notice all u wrote tends to reflect u... so check urself.. before.. well y'know...

do i intimidate u or sumthin? cuz i'll give ma self a pat on the back if i do.. 8) otherwise i see no reason why u came out like that.. and plz.. dont tick meeh off... >:( like u said.. i'm a violent kid with violent language.. beware... ::)

Blaqueen

Egede1

Waziri

You have spoken intellectually and maturely on the style of response from certain participants of kanoonline, I salute you. It is a shame to learn that few of us harbor on short fuss and still hunger to engage in a political or academic exercise such as a debate. I have once lamented on the absence of any control of the vitriolic outburst on the part of aforementioned girl. I hope she takes a leaf from your advice.

DymeQueen

Look bebe, Egede is an old school who could tear you into shreds. I hope you understand what I spewed. However, for an umpteenth time, I would not stoop to the level of hauling insults on faceless person.