News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Laptops, for what?

Started by dan adam, July 18, 2005, 09:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan adam

Kindly  ask the Governor what is he going to do with 6000 pieces of laptops in a state where the people are computer illiterate not to talk of connecting to the internet for searching information.

Allah dai yayi mana jagora, Amin
I Remain
dan adam

dfynest

Six thousand laptops and no one to use them?
I better stick around Dutse just incase there's gonna be an auction :D

neozizo

Although i belive this is a case of misplaced priorities,i dont think this is a
very bad move by the travlling gov.

I think these laptops should be aquired and if  it is not possible to put them in use immediately,they should b properply stored to b put in use another day, so that jigawa state has 1 less thing to spend money on in future.

alhaji_aminu

How can this NOT be a waste. Is there really a need for laptops in Jigawa? What ever it is people who need this computer are going to do with them, I think a Desktop will suffice.

But the gov there has shown time and time again that he really has no idea what he wants to do. I just read recently that there are only 2 doctors at the hospital in Hadejia. Couldn't he hire 2 more with amount he is spending on laptops?

I pity poor people in NIgeria. People like Turaki are taking them for a ride, which only Turaki enjoys!

Atir da irin wannan tunanin!