News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Get together In The States ?

Started by Maqari, July 04, 2005, 04:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maqari

Ladies/Gentlemen

One of our friends here @ kano online brought up the idea of a get together "kano style" for those of us residing in The United States. I for one am all for it. YES, how about one in Gringolandia? the folks back home had themselves truck loads of good time at the ones in Kano. why not us ?  8) . it would take only a coulple of those summer jobs paychecks you guys are stacking :wink:, a few hours of flight or at worst a nightmarish ride on a Greayhound  :wink:  , and you have yourself a weekend of fun, learning, and a very useful interractive and quality time

I know I sounded kind of humorous up there. but this is serious guys, we need to know the number of people who live in the US and are willing to participate. so please if you find the idea attractive just post up a name and location.
I'm aware that some forumites do not fancy disclosing there location publicly in which case they can drop a line with the above information in my PM box or Myadudu's

Thanks

Al-Maqri III