News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

2003 Elections

Started by Gee, April 17, 2003, 10:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gee

Hello,
 what do you think about the 2003 elections.Are the elections
going to be fair or Obasanjo and the rest will use their "power" to stay in office again?
   When answering this Question,please answer it honestly.
Especially Kaduna and Sokoto people.
ano ta dabo tumbin giwa.Yaro koda me kazo an fika

Blaqueen

especially?.. :)...

well..fair elections?.. i dunno oooo.. u have people who go back to vote ten times... and some people dont even vote because of the wahala it takes...

we still dont have electric digital voting thingies ko? well.. if we did..and nepa went out.. then they'd have to start all over again....
::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Blaqueen

.... juss to add... the voting issue... this is one place a national ID card will come in VERY VERY handy!

lionger

yo 'i believe in something',

do you believe there is another thread onthis forum called '2003 Presiential Elections'? hehehe..

anyways fair votes in the present dispensation? i share teh queen's pessimism..

fulani_queen

i dunno really how tha elections r gonna go this year. juss hope there will be no more violence.
we juss need a good leader who could bring nigeria up. thats all that matters.

Ibro2g

To be perfectly Honest, even if no one brought up this topic I would have. Whaa I have witnessed in the past week is very disturbing and annoying. The Obasanjo/ Atiku regime and other PDP members have sworn themselves already into office....virtually.
   First of all, why should the president and all the other electoral seats be in power during the elections. They were supposed to have given it off three months ago, according to the constitution.
   It was so shoking for my neigbours to find the commisioners and chairmen...etc, harboring ballot pappers into their homes and just filling it, worse yet, with like 12-20 police men by their gates, no one goes in or out. This papers are submitted to Inec at the end of the day.HORRIBLE.
   There where so many ballot centres where people had to count during the last senatorial elections, so many people went round their regions and reported the clear undoubtable gap btween ANPP and PDP. It was so obvios ANPP won, but to everyones greatest suprise, the centres where reported to be won by PDP. Some people fell sick. There was a centre I can remember that had 75 boxes... all filled with noble ANPP votes...but the centre was announced to be won by PDP. What have they turned us into? So many peole now in Nigeria have found what the government is doing and have pledged to not tolerate that when it happens in the presidential elections...and it is happening. What I fear is the aftermath. I am soooo annoyed, my family too, and the whole people of my community.
  Fair...we cant find that now, u have to be amog them to believe it. Wallahi ba kunya ba tsoro. I pray they burn in hell.
Safety and Peace

lionger

ah well, another example of the 'i dey kampe'-ism of nigerian politicians. why are we such bad losers?

iblink

well as u can all see now, theres nothing that can be done to deny the obasanjo / atiku regime from comin back to office. so all we can do now is to sit back, pray and wait for any Ikon God. wat ever they did to get back to office has obviously worked for them...
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

fulani_queen

yaH...oBviously obasAnjo is goNNa win. nOt to worRy....we'll see hoW thIngs go.

Blaqueen

a beg people.... no vex... God seeing us all.. wheytin? juss go on wit' life.. and do wut u do best..

fulani_queen

yUp! God KNows Best!.....but its juss thaT if mUn daN KwapSa, se Allah yaYi fushI da Mu. So we JUss have to try to ThanK God Me ya baMu, da KUma me yake mAna. anD juss Be greaTFUl, unleSS Allah ZE yi fishi DA mu, and COmpletly Turn HIs back On us, and We SERIOUSLY neEd him....so We dont WaNt tHAT to HappEN.