News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

i want a good hausa woman that will love me

Started by ikoro, August 12, 2005, 05:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikoro

if i can pick up a woman to marry she must be from the north.why?i will tell u later just ask me .i need a woman ......a graduate or an undergraduate
 love
the  day
i found youi eant to be around you
let it be me

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ikoro"if i can pick up a woman to marry she must be from the north.why?i will tell u later just ask me .i need a woman ......a graduate or an undergraduate

Amma de zaka ci kwakwa in dai matan kano ne! :lol:
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

WATERSPIDER

hmm..............i feel what you are saying you know why,i have a lot of freinds from the south and from what i have seen and what my freinds have said here in the north we still have a bit more african i.e Oyimbo mentality neva finish scatter our woman head.
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

gogannaka

Mr. Ikoro just take your time with women.
There a lots of them in the north just waiting to get married...

Here's a hint on undergraduates:Never ask them out when they are in the first 2 years(they feel top of the world)... wait till the 3rd or final year then u place the request  :lol:  i tell u! 3 months max u'll get approval.its that easy.
There are close to 10000 females graduating every session and only about 3000 get married...so dont rush....good luck  8)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Here's a hint on undergraduates:Never ask them out when they are in the first 2 years(they feel top of the world)... wait till the 3rd or final year then u place the request  :lol:  [/color]
Kai, nagode gogannaka! Haka na yi karambani na nemi wata 'yar "first year Law" ta kwafsa min. Na fada a thread din "Travails of marriage in hausa land", amma hafsy-lady ta ce ba haka ba :lol:

precious

IBB

:D  iroko m a hausa secsi vavy if U getam 4 hala wit AC n craig dabis alvum. did u just said yes? oh i lobe u i will marry u.

JUST PLAYIN AROUND
IHS

naijagal

salam
im  hausa women born and residing in new york. 23. finished my undergraduate degree and starting on my masters. i currently work for a company making good money, and i go back and fourth to kano at least 2wice a year.

maybe we may bump into eachother. :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

salam
naijagal
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Sistah no dey waist time play shoooooooo!

Ikoro dreams can come true......

But for the company you work for making good money.................Gurl, sometimes it poses a (BIG TURN OFF TO MEN!)

By the way on behalf of the sisters & brothers, we welcome but make sure you make your stay worthwhile.
What you see is what you get[/b]

kitkat

Quote from: "naijagal"salam
im  hausa women born and residing in new york. 23. finished my undergraduate degree and starting on my masters. i currently work for a company making good money, and i go back and fourth to kano at least 2wice a year.

maybe we may bump into eachother. :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

salam
naijagal

23 is too young, kuma watakila hausan ma ba ki iya ba with 2 visits a year.

The good money angle is enticing, im kinda tired of working myself...

Lets have some more info, U neva know???

precious

Kitty kat!!! Is that really you talking?
Hah!
So u ma u wan marry ready made babe?

IBB

Quote from: "ikoro"if i can pick up a woman to marry she must be from the north.why?i will tell u later just ask me .i need a woman ......a graduate or an undergraduate

Why?
IHS

kitkat

Quote from: "precious"Kitty kat!!! Is that really you talking?
Hah!
So u ma u wan marry ready made babe?

Ahh! Nothing like a "packaged" marriage my sister, who no wan berrer thing. Might as well take the liberation crusade to a logical conclusion. Ka saki jiki a yi ta shagwaba ka kawai. Havent you heard of house husband??

neozizo

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"But for the company you work for making good money.................Gurl, sometimes it poses a (BIG TURN OFF TO MEN!)

Why do arewa women think  men are turned of by rich women?

Quote from: "naijagal"salam
im hausa women born and residing in new york. 23. finished my undergraduate degree and starting on my masters. i currently work for a company making good money.............
naijagal i guess u dont qualify with ikoro's description becos
FIRSTLY-True hausa-mentality does not allow  hausa girls to admit/confess that they make/have money.....thyd rather depend on a guy regardless
SECONDLY-True hausa girl woldnt reply this post wih details about herself....'malo' mentality=pride woldnt allow it.I hope u'v noticed that you are the first and ONLY female to respond .

Fateez

Quote from: "zizo"naijagal i guess u dont qualify with ikoro's description becos
FIRSTLY-True hausa-mentality does not allow  hausa girls to admit/confess that they make/have money.....thyd rather depend on a guy regardless

hehehehe, umm zizo, u've just proven the point that hafsy made. It's cos guys ARE turned off by it! True hausa mentality? lol, that's new.

Quote from: "zizo"
SECONDLY-True hausa girl woldnt reply this post wih details about herself....'malo' mentality=pride woldnt allow it.I hope u'v noticed that you are the first and ONLY female to respond .

Freedom of choice!!!
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain