News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Free Business Contacts

Started by yakasai, September 15, 2005, 12:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yakasai

Its sad that our people are yet to have established serious Business contact with Eastern European countries. My personal observation was that most of Business men,Companies  and other Government parastatals lacks true awarness of the region. The region has an accelarated  trends towards open market economy, particularly Republic of Bulgaria. cos as my present  primary consitituency. You name anything from Heavy Industrial machines, Water and waste products treatment,Agricultural machines and supplies to cooking point and dining, Bulgaria have it, moreover at more competitive prices compared to all other western European countries, America and Asia. Is not a public secret that we're behind in Agricultural, Rural areas development, clean water supply etc. I vowed to estalish a medium of Business interaction between our people and this part of the world-Republic of BULGARIA. Already western european countries are taking advange of the existing developing market economy of Eastern europe by purchasing it products and re-exports it to us marking the supply Made in ......,  at higher prices, why not WE get involved directly. I hope this threads of mine may have a positive impact on those willing to establish or widen their business relations.  I will answer all enquiry along this direction. THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT but encouragement.

YAKASAI (Jr.)

yakasai

Quote from: yakasai on September 15, 2005, 12:13:25 PM
Its sad that our people are yet to have established serious Business contact with Eastern European countries. My personal observation was that most of Business men,Companies  and other Government parastatals lacks true awarness of the region. The region has an accelarated  trends towards open market economy, particularly Republic of Bulgaria. cos as my present  primary consitituency. You name anything from Heavy Industrial machines, Water and waste products treatment,Agricultural machines and supplies to cooking point and dining, Bulgaria have it, moreover at more competitive prices compared to all other western European countries, America and Asia. Is not a public secret that we're behind in Agricultural, Rural areas development, clean water supply etc. I vowed to estalish a medium of Business interaction between our people and this part of the world-Republic of BULGARIA. Already western european countries are taking advange of the existing developing market economy of Eastern europe by purchasing it products and re-exports it to us marking the supply Made in ......,  at higher prices, why not WE get involved directly. I hope this threads of mine may have a positive impact on those willing to establish or widen their business relations.  I will answer all enquiry along this direction. THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT but encouragement.

YAKASAI (Jr.)