News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ramadan Kareem...

Started by Dante, October 04, 2005, 06:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Salaam alaikum ya ayyuhal muslim.

Just thot i shud drop a line here to say Ramadaan Kareem. Hope u all havin a nice time fasting. A reminder... one shud'nt forget; Annabi Muhammad (S.A.W) said "One should divide his belly into three (3) parts inorder to maintain a good digestive system. One part shud be food, second part is water & the other part for breathin.

Oh yeah.... b4 i forgot! just want to ask if anyone heard of the chicken that swallowed an ostrich egg? :) No serious, this might sound crazy but i heard the news on a program here in one of the best radio programmes here in Kano.

Hey guys (am not doin santi) just askin if anyone heard the news.  

:arrow: Drink water safely.

naijagal

lol

what i want to know is why are they still airing sunset beach in kano when they stopped showing it in america years ago? lol
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mlbash

Quote from: "Dante"
Salaam alaikum ya ayyuhal muslim.

Just thot i shud drop a line here to say Ramadaan Kareem. Hope u all havin a nice time fasting. A reminder... one shud'nt forget; Annabi Muhammad (S.A.W) said "One should divide his belly into three (3) parts inorder to maintain a good digestive system. One part shud be food, second part is water & the other part for breathin.

Oh yeah.... b4 i forgot! just want to ask if anyone heard of the chicken that swallowed an ostrich egg? :) No serious, this might sound crazy but i heard the news on a program here in one of the best radio programmes here in Kano.

uhm...............well... thank you for the reminder of the teaching of the RASUL (P.B.U.H.)  
now mr. dante, how possible on earth do you expect 'kaza' to swallow an ostrich egg!? bance kayi karya bafa! amman dai lamarin aduba! wannan mutanen radiyo wani lokaci fa sukan dan sharata!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Fateez

...hehehe...Sure...we believe u :roll: [/i]
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: "mlbash"
now mr. dante, how possible on earth do you expect 'kaza' to swallow an ostrich egg!? bance kayi karya bafa! amman dai lamarin aduba! wannan mutanen radiyo wani lokaci fa sukan dan sharata!

Best possible solution:: Kwadayi! kazar was just hungry and needed a bite to eat
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

IBB

I saw the ckicken. he whispered 'ba dai karya ce ba, kowa ya iya
IHS