News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Maganan tazarce kuma

Started by MK, December 14, 2005, 10:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK

To jama'a yan kasa, barayin nan suna so wai kuma su zarce wai 'third term'. Hausa fulani meye abin yi? Da alama dai mu ne zamu yi rashi.Ko dai duk abin jita jita ne?
The greatest weapon is truth' -Sardauna 1966

_Waziri_

Haba Kabir, wani jita-jita kuma? Ni kainema kabani haushi, baka jin ko ganin abinda ke faruwane a kasarne?

Well we have worked and warned our people from the very first day! But then today, we are the first that will suffer the most in this regard. Privatisation went with the North taking 5% out the total of 95%. The reforms in banking sector left us with no good, strong and reliable bank we will call Northern own or northerners owned. Our strength that used to be in textiles industries was crushed. No juicy federal government contract for you today if you are not Yoruba. No good federal scholarship or appointment. And all these will only affect more but Northerners of my generation. We are dead if these lousy politicians wiill endorse thirtd term.

MK

To yanzu mene ne abin yi akan wannan maganar tazarce din nan? Wani mataki ko gudumma wa zamu bayar ? Do min kuwa in haka ne to gaskiya hausafulani sai mu tashi tsaya fa.

neozizo

Quote from: "-WAZIRI-"The reforms in banking sector left us with no good, strong and reliable bank we will call Northern own or northerners owned. Our strength that used to be in textiles industries was crushed. No juicy federal government contract for you today if you are not Yoruba. No good federal scholarship or appointment. And all these will only affect more but Northerners of my generation. We are dead if these lousy politicians wiill endorse thirtd term.
These lousy polticians will surely endorse a 3rd term if they have been guaranteed resumption of gain' inflated govt contracts and other largesse, otherwise they will only replace this bad govt for another one that will favour their selfish intrests.
So in my opinion to leave our fate in the hands of the politicians is only a form ofprotracted suicide.
So i suggest we the masses, especially youth,should rise and revolt.....not nesseccarily using force of tuwo but empower our selves intellectually and economically and start from there.
What i mean is if you consider the banking reforms and other privatization/comersaliztion activities that are going on,you see would that the youths from the other side of Niger are taking full advantage of the situation and are making good.... for example take the case of oando.
We could do the same instead of just complaining and doing nothing but  cursing the politicians and at the same time expecting them to change our fortunes.

MK

Zizo

what you are talking of is empowerment of the youth which comes through education and creation of oppurtunities which must have a long term planning after we get a credible government that cares for the north. The issue now is that Oando itself came as a result of support from the Obj administration. We are talking of tazarce which is likely to come in less than 2 years from now. What is the immediate solution. How can we ensure that we get something credible instead of continuation of this government of nepotism,corruption, and marginalization of north?
What can be our role?

Dante

Maganar tazarcen nan dai kamar wasa de akeso ayi da hankalin jama'a. Domin shi ai haryanzu baice komai ba.

neozizo

Quote from: "MK"Zizo

what you are talking of is empowerment of the youth which comes through education and creation of oppurtunities which must have a long term planning after we get a credible government that cares for the north. The issue now is that Oando itself came as a result of support from the Obj administration. We are talking of tazarce which is likely to come in less than 2 years from now. What is the immediate solution. How can we ensure that we get something credible instead of continuation of this government of nepotism,corruption, and marginalization of north?
What can be our role?
Well i don't really see a suitable short-term fire-brigade-approach that will solve the problem.
Afterall with no REAL political party or organisation having the right ideals,morals,resources and vision right now in Nigeria,i think gettin a"credible government that cares for the north" needs long term planning.
Empowerment of the youth and masses may not be acheived in time to salvage 2007 but i still insist it should be the way to go...afterall if we had done this earlier,we wouldn't  need to be having this disscussion today.

I heard through the grapevine that IBB and BUhari are gettin together, with a common nothern point of view,to checkmate OBJ's TAZARCe moves. If this report has any credibility,it is most welcomed by me.

Hafsy_Lady

MEYASA AKE HOLDING WANNAN DISCUSSIONS DIN IN A DIM LIGHT. I DONT UNDERSTAND ANA MAGANANNAN A RUFA-RUFA? :?  WHAT IS IT THAT HAS TAZARCE? :?  ABEG..........MAKE UNA DECIPHER....
What you see is what you get[/b]

bakangizo

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"MEYASA AKE HOLDING WANNAN DISCUSSIONS DIN IN A DIM LIGHT. I DONT UNDERSTAND ANA MAGANANNAN A RUFA-RUFA? :?  WHAT IS IT THAT HAS TAZARCE? :?  ABEG..........MAKE UNA DECIPHER....
It's about Obasanjo's purported third term intention, along with the "tazarce syndrome" bedevilling the nation's political landscape.

Kin san yanzu harkar tazarce abin sa dai Allah ya fisshe mu. Ga shi ma Sen. Mantu yayi Amirul Hajj last year kuma ya zarce ya kara yi this year :x  :lol:

neozizo

QuoteGa shi ma Sen. Mantu yayi Amirul Hajj last year kuma ya zarce ya kara yi this year  :x  :lol:  
LOLko kuma muce ALLAH YA "mai-maita masa"