News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ganyen Rogo Da Shinkafa

Started by *~MuDa~*, November 17, 2005, 01:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Yes I know Zat many will be stunned dead by ze mention op Ganyen Rogo, but you know me am a traditional ferson and i lobe traditional pood.

Many mallam Bahaushe beliebe zat Ganyen Rogo is foisonous...No...its Delicious. Zey say ip you peed it to ze gaowts zey will die opp. Haba...me i eat it almost ebery weekend.  Am Still healthy...ko ciwon ciki bana yi, ip u need details on how to frefare it i will not hesitate to tell u. but por our AjeButter ladies Akwai Founding Fa..lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

*~MuDa~*

U C? irin ta kenan, alright tell me? Am all ears?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

muda,
when u prepare it I am ready to join u......................... it is delicious food............. don mind them they are Ajebutter
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

mlbash

Quote from: "mudacris"U C? irin ta kenan, alright tell me? Am all ears?

well.........idon't know the extend of your scientific knowledge, don't be offended, you might be any thing beside being a scientist. the point is there is what is called glycoside, this substance is both medicinal and atthe sametime toxic. if you know a drug called digoxin/digitoxin, are both deivatives of this glycoside, belonging to a group called cardiac glycoside. so the main point is thatdepending on the source,part of the plant,level of rifeness,time of collection,etc. it can be poisonpous simply by liberating the toxic principle upon hydrolised byyour digestive system. that's just the simple but concise explanation about it. i hope you get my point.

ummita

Quote from: "mlbash"
It can be poisonous simply by liberating the toxic principle upon hydrolised byyour digestive system. that's just the simple but concise explanation about it. i hope you get my point.

Awwww God, its been a long tym comin......I had some good laffs.....tears up in my eyes.... was just imaginin 2 Gentlemen arguin on dis recipe......

Toh minkam zan fada.....Mlbash its either Mudacris is giving us a recipe or some poisonous concoction......(she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Wait wait.....ganye is leave & rogo is casava koh? Am a lil confused.....:?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

mlbash

Quote from: "ummita"Wait wait.....ganye is leave & rogo is casava koh? Am a lil confused.....:?
SHINE FA UMMITA! HIGHLY POISONOUS SOMETIMES!

MK

kai ana samun cyanide aka she a wani irin rogon. Mallam sai ayi  a hankali. Sai dai kuma in cikin naka daban ne. lol
The greatest weapon is truth' -Sardauna 1966

*~MuDa~*

if you know a drug called digoxin/digitoxin, are both deivatives of this glycoside, belonging to a group called cardiac glycoside. so the main point is thatdepending on the source,part of the plant,level of rifeness,time of collection,etc. it can be poisonpous simply by liberating the toxic principle upon hydrolised byyour digestive system. that's just the simple but concise explanation about it. i hope you get my point.

my priend, sorry but zis is kanoonline...next tym kindly sfeak some English...wannan turancin ni banji shi ba!

Did u get zat exflanation prom our porepazers? Coz right prom tym...mallam bahaushe yana jin tsoron Ganyen rogo. So i dont know how u will exflain zat Turanci to a Hausa man.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ajingi"muda,
when u prepare it I am ready to join u......................... it is delicious food............. don mind them they are Ajebutter

Babu matsala, just on any bery good Sunday, come to K-State, hit my Digits n i go show uf, and i will take you 2 my mumcy, she will take care of u! When r u ready?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ummita"Wait wait.....ganye is leave & rogo is casava koh? Am a lil confused.....:?

Do i look lyk Tsumburbura to u? kenan i am a ghost ko? daman can matace ne ni?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "mudacris"

Do i look lyk Tsumburbura to u? kenan i am a ghost ko? daman can matace ne ni?

Da'allah, stop beating about the bush, you are just ashamed because you recipe is considered poisonous. Maybe you have some evil intention aforethought, to eradicate members abi? Because there are times when I come online just to copy some of the recipes and t'work it in my kitchen. Thanks to Mlbash for pointing out soon enough, otherwise if I had gone from eating your poisonous recipe, da gaskiya ko in the form of Ghost sainazo maka
What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

OH GOD! MUDACRIS YOU'LL HAVE FINISH THE WHOLE K-ONLINE BY POISONING OUR LADY, HAFSY STAY ALIVE PLEASE!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "mlbash" OH GOD! MUDACRIS YOU'LL HAVE FINISH THE WHOLE K-ONLINE BY POISONING OUR LADY, HAFSY STAY ALIVE PLEASE!

Ip i will b offortuned to c u n Hafsy, da kun gane kuran ku, wato nazama  me, Freddy Krugger kenan ko Jason X? Ni ne ma zanyi wifing op ze online K-onliners ko...dont worry daga yanzu da hallowin mask zan fara sakawa a forum dinnan.

Iyye? kunci abunci...wato i'm trying to helf you guys debise a new way op enjoying yourselps alimentarily n u r callin me a killer. O.K!
www.articlesdir.co.cc