News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Want to fly over Kano...you can!!!...for FREE...NOW

Started by Sas, December 05, 2005, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Google Earth!!!

Out of this world!!!
1 (100%)
Amazing!!
0 (0%)
Must See!
0 (0%)
Not Bad
0 (0%)
Not so good!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: December 05, 2005, 08:54:54 PM

Sas

Hi all,

Note: This is not an advertisement but I just thought this might be of interest to some of you!

How amazing is this; I was able to fly over my house in Kano from the comfort of my room in the U.K; I was able to glimpse around the great city of Kano from the air while still in the UK; I was able to see how smaller/bigger my house was to my neighbours'; I was able to visit my Secondary school and saw those roofs that I had studied under for many years; Most importantly, I was able to see most of the places in Kano that I hadn't seen for over a year!!!

All this due to the advancement in technology and the Amazing thing that Google has become today.

With "Google Earth" you can do all these now for K-town, the first city in Nigeria to have this improved feature. Download it now and start flying over the city.

Other cities are on their way, its just that right now they started with Kano because, what else, its K-town, the best city in 9Jah! Yaro ko da me kazo an fika!!!

this is the website to download from <<http://earth.google.com/>>

With Peace!!
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

bakangizo

Would be very interesting indeed. Thanks for the information. i would try and download.