News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Search for the Next Governor Must begin Now

Started by dan adam, December 12, 2005, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan adam

People always learn by Mistakes. i hope the lesson we so far learnt will help in choosing our next governor. otherwise,

I remain
Dan Adam

baba najo

The depuy governor will take over for the contiunity because his execellencies philosophy must be maintainned by those close to him and faithful's.i think ibrahim hassan will be a reasonable and potential governor to neuteralize the ground of our politics
But ask ML Bash he may vomit the reality. :lol:

[/b]

mlbash

Quote from: "baba najo"The depuy governor will take over for the contiunity because his execellencies philosophy must be maintainned by those close to him and faithful's.i think ibrahim hassan will be a reasonable and potential governor to neuteralize the ground of our politics
But ask ML Bash he may vomit the reality. :lol:

THAT'S VERY REASONABLE, 'COS HE CAN CONTINUE THE ABONDONED PROJECTS THAT WOULD HAVE MAKE JIGAWA THE BEST IN THE WHOLE NATION. BUT THAT DEPENDS ON HIS POLITICAL ACUMEN AND FORESIGHT! [/b]
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

HUSNAA

Yan Jigawa state, ku zabi Senator Farouk Adamu as yr next governor. You cant go wrong with an intellectual like that mai kishin jihar sa.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

thegood

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Yan Jigawa state, ku zabi Senator Farouk Adamu as yr next governor. You cant go wrong with an intellectual like that mai kishin jihar sa.

wa gaya maka? ko don ya fiya surutu da rantsuwa? kai Allah ya sawwake.
always believe in w't you do

thegood

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Yan Jigawa state, ku zabi Senator Farouk Adamu as yr next governor. You cant go wrong with an intellectual like that mai kishin jihar sa.

wa gaya maka? ko don ya fiya surutu da rantsuwa? kai dai Allah ya sawwake Ya kuma zaba mana wanda yafi son mu.

WATERSPIDER

Well the Subject Of Governorship come 2007 for the state of Jigawa State is not a laughing matter. I believe we should have all hands on deck and pray for Allahs Guidance for the right person to lead this state after 2007. The thing about most of this politicians is they usually say something when they are looking for office and say another thing when they are in office. But really sometimes the problem is us the electorate also ignorance and the need for a fast buck all come into play in us selling our rights............................May God Grant Us Guidance and deliverance in the years AHEAD
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

WATERSPIDER

Well the Subject Of Governorship come 2007 for the state of Jigawa State is not a laughing matter. I believe we should have all hands on deck and pray for Allahs Guidance for the right person to lead this state after 2007. The thing about most of this politicians is they usually say something when they are looking for office and say another thing when they are in office. But really sometimes the problem is us the electorate also ignorance and the need for a fast buck all come into play in us selling our rights............................May God Grant Us Guidance and deliverance in the years AHEAD
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

WATERSPIDER

WATERSPIDER

thegood

At last God has answered our prayers in this regard, Alhmadulillah. sai ba'a iyawa dan adam