News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Myth Or Reality?

Started by al_hamza, March 23, 2003, 04:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

first it was the moghul empire of India that was destroyed.
then the turkish sultanate was destroyed by britain.
taliban was targeted in 2000.
Iraq is the target today.
We sit on every rich area and to sustain the splendid and extra-ordinary way of life in the west we have to give our wealth.
to my southern brothers....
let me tell u we are in great danger because we own oil.
Oh yes you might be happy if the U.S.A invades because u want the american way of life..... but dont be so optimistic. They are going to call u NIGGER. and will kick u around like a piece of junk.
We as muslims are too far from the scent of Islam. Praying five times a day and fasting during ramadhan is not where Islam ends. Every Iraqi that dies in that war is a sin for us to feel he died just because U.S wants a tyrant out.

Allah has said in the Qur'an that "if an enemy attacks you, Its a sin that you dont fight back with equal force".
I am saddened by the fact that we have no "sound" Islamic movement.
As for fyndymequeen. You want peace? go tell bush or the jewish lobby that made so many MUSLIMS homeless and deprived them of DIGNITY. Go tell Tony blair to stop killing our children in Iraq.
have we ever started a fight? go through your history and u'll see that we only fought back and went into lands that were threating ours. The balkans is a good example and so is India whereas the Muslims invaded but allowed Religeous freedom. That is not what is happened after British/American occupations. philipines has become a gambling zone Prostituition center due to whom? the americans....
Where we go we preach peace we preach against social dis-order and have a good judicial system.
Tell me of one good nation (western occupied) that are God-fearing.
someone bragged about the Jews owning the palestinian area. Ok (though we wont) lets assume that we are ready to give away Palestine. Please go and ask your masters to leave the americas because they were RED-INDIAN lands and for your kind-information they STILL LIVE THERE!
The east timori's are freedom fighters and as such get thier freedom from Indonesia..... the south Philipini's are muslim fundamentalists as such they are terrorists and should be eradicated. That makes ANY sense?

Its the beggining of the End.
Hadith
An Ashabi asked Rasulillah "Ya Rasulillah tell me of a sign of the day of judgement"
the reply
"Muslims will be disliked by fellow muslims simply for preaching Islam"
FACE IT
we call Many of our leaders "EXTREMISTS".
MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL.
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Rose

You are absolutely right AbuHamza.
Wallahi muslimam duniya in ba hattara sukayiba to
wannan lamarin na bush is caming to everyone doorstep.
Allah yakare
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Venom

I agree with al_hamza but U also have 2 remember 1 thing history has taught us is that all super powers came crashing down, da Romans, da Mongols, da Chinese, da Turks, da Russians, and the list goes on. So I believe the that the Americans would also come crashing down at so point in time.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

Al Hamza honestly, u've got about 3 topic dealin with d war issues & all our respoinses keep circulatin 2 juss one issue in stake d war!!! Now the crisis of whose fault is d last in our mynds.........all our concerns is of one main target we juss want peace, so hankalin kowa iz up.......d last thing we need is some sort of support not d goin ova & ova stress this issues. Peace is d issue @ stake. Hamza ya isa haka. Infact u will still get d same responses we've contributed in 1 of ur topics. whether Iraq, US or UK whether Blair Bush or Townie......all we want is peace. Kapish!!!! du u comprende?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

al_hamza

how do u want peace?
ummita yes i stress the points or issue,
people like you are a solid reason why i do so.
as one persian put it in the early 1900's..
"MUSLIMS ARE SLEEPING A DEEP SLEEP"
the irony is we are fueling the war.... we are giving the west the power to attack us. how?
we give the USA oil and the biggest investors come from our countries...... the uk has muslims as the biggest working force.
Do you think it isnt a war against Islam?
check it out yesterday a young muslim convert in the american army threw a grenade on his fellow soldiers in Doha. He knows why the US is there!

they are targeting us all as one. we are figting them singularly.
we are devided,
they are talkin of deviding Iraq...... Ever heard of a concept called GREATER ISRAEL? (the expansion of israel into middle east through Iraq)
as for peace..... ummita..... who started the war?
however as allaji qouted an ancient bedouin saying "the tears of a woman rusts the sword"
wether you like it or not ummita soon enough we all are going to be in trouble.
WE NEED IMANI TO STRIVE FOWARD.
its not going to be a good situation when the US economy finally collapse. they have arms and so does russia.... no country will give them donations to keep up thier life styles.. they ARE going to raise hell!

Twinkle

GOD Al-Hamza anya akwai lafiya (just joking) but then she is right. We can spend million years talinkg about the reason for war or who are to be blamed but the war  is on, me forum zaiyi saboda Allah? We can only argue consistently but still peace is what we want. ALll the reason wont. SO I THINK SHE IS FAIRLY RIGHT :-/
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

lionger

sigh..i wish people would stop dragging religion into matters which are obviously fueled by political and economic interests. I'm yet to hear given a valid argument as to what exactly Islam has to do with this.

Like ummita i don't see the point of this thread; i can't respond without repeating comments i made on other threads

al_hamza

Awareness,
its highly important,
yes its true i can do nothing..... probably no-one on this forum will come near a kitchen knife when things go bad. But while we can talk it out and straighten matters that seem jungled up..... we can spread the real word.
and as for lionger
Islam comes into everything for a muslim.
you eat? you sleep? you walk. you talk.. everything has something to do with Islam

al_hamza

lionger u fail to see a connection of Islam with the war right?
check out what a briton said.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2867619.stm
if u cant get it lemme copy and paste it for you

A series of speakers denounced the war as illegal. "What we are witnessing is a massive terrorist attack on Baghdad. We are told this is a war of liberation [but] it is a war against the Muslim world, the poor and hungry of the world, and this country," said Tony Benn.

Egede1

Al hamza

Contrary to your viewpoints about Islam and poor, the picture of Baghdad shows a different thing from being poor and Islamic. Saddam Hussein and Iraqis had been busy for decades buying and enjoying American and British lifestyle and no time people like you injected the element of Islam and poverty to the fray. Now, the going is heavily tough and you are trying very hard to inject religious sentiments into this debacle. It is very shameful and outright disingenuous on your part to wave the card of religion on a matter that borders on economic and politics. Saddam Hussein and Iraq have killed more Muslims and invaded Islamic countries than America ever did.  Of course, an event like war will certainly attract various opinions that meant absolutely nothing to the principal actors.

Anonymous

Egede!

Please don't twist and spin facts. Your assertion that, Saddam and Iraq have killed and invaded more muslim and their countries is just your mischief. Tell me, who is not aware that, america was behind the instigation, arming and the mastermind of both iraq-iran war and iraq's invasion of kuwait? these are all common knowledge and don't need further analysis. I hope, you are aware that, it has been an old adage in american security strategy to 'shape' events? That is you do not allow things to happen or take their natural course, but you shape and make them happen. Forget about the middle east or islam, just come nearer home to our own africa, if care is not taken and we really become much more aware opf the mischief in current international relationsas they are presently heading, we shall soon be sorry if not already so. So, Mr egede1 or 2, please stop all these your spin - This is a no spin zone, ala fox tv (usa) o'reilly.

Ibro2g

I cant help but to agree wid every single point of Al hamza. Ummitah, true we cant do much about what is happening, but we coul dmake precautions, and spread them. Like my friend said, its faith we have lacked. Allah says when youleave mi, I leave u. We have to wake up. Our problem is we r not ready to submit ourselves...we have to remember that this world is just a dream, we r gonna wake up on the last day of it, to last for ethernity for our actions. If we are wise we shall be just.
  True, we have to pray, and we must all stand against it and pray, Insha Allah the lord has said no prayer goes in vain, there will be its turn.
egede....no comment :-X ???
May God help us all.
Safety and Peace

ummita

QuoteAwareness,
its highly important,
But while we can talk it out and straighten matters that seem jungled up..... we can spread the real word.

Awareness!!!!!!!! Apart of addin d agony in our hearts & havis US sittin helplessly wat gud will awaress du?

Even Townie, Brova Blair & Georgy & Saddamy cudnt even cum near 2 staigthen d issue which sparked off their war........talkless of ppl here that every1 has a diff version of their labari....... ::) Puhleeeeeeeeeeeez....

I maintain 2 & 2 & anoda 2 wud continue 2 make six, in spite of d whine of d amatuer  or d cries of d critisers..........is by no means a way that ya'all wud straighten things out(she laffs)

Al-Hamza am not arguing with u am juss tellin u PEACE! PEACE! PEACE! is wat we want.....& not reviewing d whole issues that we know or may not.....know of  which we rather not know of..or may b ma self as a minor:-X
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Blaqueen

hamza.. i agree with u....

but Allah will not put a burden that we cant bear over us... if something bad happens to us.. we brought it unto ourselves...

Many Kuwaitis see this war as a JIHAD against Saddam...
i'm not saying they're wrong.. i'm not sayin Saddam is right... but juss to show u that some Muslims dont like Saddam, and they think its a religious duty to get rid of him... he's no saint!

but Iraq, ... Islam??... i dunno... but whatever the case.. Saddam used to be FRIENDS with the American Gov't.. so maybe he deserves to be betrayed by them...

HOWEVER.. i feel sorry for the people... and the US is juss making things worse... personally i dont think they shld remain in Iraq... and they shldn't have provoked this war.. cuz it'll juss go on!

and venom is right... maybe karshen qarfin su kenan... Allahu ya'alam!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Egede1

Shaba Benin

The write up you posted begs for clarification. If there is any intent to inject fallacy or spin to this Iraqi debacle, both sbaba bein and al hamza are first degree culprits. The brazen desire to mute the obvious in these discussions show that you have ulterior motive to turn the happenings in Iraq into religious saga. It is pathetic that few religious zealots would attempt to fan religious sentiments into political issues. You must understand that Iraqi war has nothing to do with Islam and the poor and it should be ridiculously shameful for anybody to attempt to broker religious sentiment into it.