News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THE RETURN OF DAN-KAUYE PART ONE!

Started by dan kauye, December 20, 2005, 06:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precious

Kauyus!Good to see u back!
Its been ages since I last checked in.This place needs all those members that made us join the forum back.It seems like the moment I joined K-Online all the good ole members took to their heels.Kai ka ce ni ce Tsumburburar gasken.Its such a shame.All them
Goggs,Hafsy,Ummita,Ihsan,the licious ones and even my good pal Kitty Kat(ko shi yasa na daina shan chocolates?) have vanished.

Haba Oldies.I take God beg u.Come back,now.Abi u dont feel proud of all K-online again?

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "gogannaka"They will soon be back

Daya bayan daya ba! hehehe!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

Quote from: "precious"Kauyus!Good to see u back!
Its been ages since I last checked in.This place needs all those members that made us join the forum back.It seems like the moment I joined K-Online all the good ole members took to their heels.Kai ka ce ni ce Tsumburburar gasken.Its such a shame.All them
Goggs,Hafsy,Ummita,Ihsan,the licious ones and even my good pal Kitty Kat(ko shi yasa na daina shan chocolates?) have vanished.

Haba Oldies.I take God beg u.Come back,now.Abi u dont feel proud of all K-online again?

tsunburbura? lol :D ..that word is sure funny as hell.precious,it feels good to be home finally.you are right,not only do the old members need to pop in time after time..the new members need to showcase something refreshing so that we can all fall in love with the house all over again. or what do u  think?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

*~MuDa~*

my priend, my lobe por kanoonline has no limit, it exceeds all boundaries, and havent yet arribed at it feak!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

kitkat

Quote from: "precious"and even my good pal Kitty Kat(ko shi yasa na daina shan chocolates?) have vanished.

ke dai bari yar uwa, lamarin kasar tamu ne ya kai la haula wa lakuwati, amma muna nan muna turzawa. Lets just pray that 06 will usher in a breather for us, at least all u have to worry about is the cold, and theres always hot chocolate :!:  :D

bakangizo

And you have also abandoned the "Automotive Forum".

kitkat

Sorry car fans!! I;ve been working on my own car, motar ma ta kusa gagaran mu a kasan nan. Ill go check out the auto forum to see if anything needs updating.

mlbash

Quote from: "mlbash" you are highly welcome my old pal!

me ka jiyo kuma? please don't give a sleepless night! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable