News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Big Picture or Small Picture?

Started by al_hamza, March 08, 2003, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

Some People like lookin at the Big picture while others prefer to look at the much smaller one.
You can choose to Put me wherever u like.
Now as I have said time and again.......
We the Northerners are facing what i call a "propaganda war"
You see first it was the arabs then Fulani's and now we are back to the arabs.

1) if the americans and the British can fund Missionary schools why cant Saudi Arabia fund Shariah Implementation (do we remember the Zamfara case... that is if it was actually true at all). I am sure the friend that posted this was actually fermenting over the Arabs inclination to fellow muslims.

2) USA gives Israel ALL the money and weapon they need to kill Palestinians for what? Saudi Arabia Doesnt even fund Jihadists that we know lawfully own those lands....e.g next door Kashmir,Chechenya,Philipines and Palestine.

3) When we Talk of arabs we are generally talkin of Muslims. If americans can have feelings for East Timor why cant Arabs and generally speaking Good Muslims have feelings for one another?3) When we Talk of arabs we are generally talkin of Muslims. If americans can have feelings for East Timor why cant Arabs and generally speaking Good Muslims have feelings for one another?

4) The Greatest Weapon in todays World is Television. Cnn..... a seven jew operated media is one of the most poisonous weapon today. It has poisoned the minds of so many Americans  in turn poisoning the minds of innocent non american christians( works like a chain america is the biggest christian economy). This nasty/mean/cheap though highly effective weapon (propaganda) is Banned in Islam. check out after September 11th within 3hrs they showed so many people rejoicing especially Palestinis...... why did they do that??? Well simply to rub salt on the freshly cut wounds of the american people. To instigate hatred for muslims and palestinis especially. Havent u seen after sept 11th Israel became more aggressive? Am sure yur wise enough to guess why! Lets face it... what good had america done to make Muslims sad for this otherwise geniune tragedy?

5)  Like every sucessful company these Kafirs have a small sometime independant networks. Honestly i dont think the person that pastes this hatred journals was funded by the west..... But he Is doing a Great Job..... Trying to devide us. FACE IT! DONT HIDE THE REAL FEELING!

6) there's an Ayyah in the Qur'an and as such u cant deny its TRUTH. It's translated as "THEY CAN NEVER BE YOUR FRIENDS"
and that refers to non-muslims.

I DO NOT HATE NON MUSLIMS NOR DO I HAVE ANY GRUDGES AGAINST FELLOW HUMANS. BUT TRY TO PLAY WITH INNOCENT MUSLIM MINDS AND YOU'LL SURELY SEE I BACKFIRE!
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

ummita

Ma salamz 2 all,
Brova Alee, I've read all wat u've put up there. Well frankly speaking I dont get it. Although it cleary gives a gud description about how bad you feel about the whole war going on. Yeah we all feel quite the same way you do. But then again, all of us here, I du belive none practises judaism thus, this targets the wrong group.

But to carry on further on this issue, Of course Saudi give funds to give rise 2 shariah, not only that all muslim countries do that. Eeven in Nija, muslim ummah duz help by givin funds which is being used inappropriately!!

if u look at it this way US is very good when it comes to brainwashin ppl......then comes propaganda media...how wud u feel cumin home from work juss 2 settle down to Tv & c wats happenin about palentinians & obviously a one sided story.

With regards to back ups or allies, look at it this way, where were countries like Turkey, Iraq,Iran,Kuwait, & other muslims countries? Where were they when when innocent ppl were shot dead on high street, children killed, mass murder was on its peak withpool of blood everywhere.!!! Where were these countries that call theirselves muslim? If at all these countries regard theirselves as part of d Muslim Ummah, then they shud b ready it stand for beta or worse...2 pakistan/Afgan or even Palestine.. They simply & absolutely did nothing. They backed out. Infact these Afghan were the onces helpin US to base their artilleries & weapons in their area!! Now you tell me how can these helpless countries fight back countries like US......when they hadly have guns but use stones to strike back, when none of these muslim countries are willing to join up!! Infact I dont think US will deflate out of d bloom juss like that havin only one helpless muslim country fightin bck!! That is simply impossible.

Wat also provoked these war crisis, is the Osama issue. honestly speaking, I know he is fighting for Islam, he has done his duty as a muslim, but then again we have 2 ask this What does US really want? They simply want Bin Laden......
They didnt really took part when Isralites where on Palestinians but then afta wat happened with regards 2 d sep d 11th......it sparked off & provoked US.

This issue of the war thing, theres nothing we can do about it, for even subhanawata'ala say that none shaul handle or can handle these forsaken ppl none alone but me" anoda verse states that Palestinian/Isralites will neva leave in peace but forever will they b enemies for so many decennial yrs.
So it is best for Allah to handle them. All I can say is Allah ya dora muslims aken makiyer!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhammad

Assalamu Alaikum

I think the writer of this post has some unjustified claims regarding jews and America. Jews whether we like it or not are hard working. Are they mean? yes. Are they arrogant? yes. Are they killing arabs? yes. But then, does that mean all jews are wicked and stupid?
Regarding Hausa connection to Arabs, this is as unseparable as the confluence of the Niger and Benue rivers. Places like Kano actually have large Arab population, which indicates why, most people here think they are our brothers. Most importantly, they are mostly Muslim and, in Islam, religious not blood or geographical brotherhood matters most ( Mus'ab Ibn Umair's biography should serve as my evidence).
But then, we must say that the Arabs have taken nationalism as their approach to the problems facing them currently, hence mistreating all others including Hausa Muslims.
To wrap up, I must say that Saudia does not directly channel funds towards the implementation of Sharia, but even if they do, they must be commended not condemned.  As for propaganda, I believe muslims must counter it with equal vigor or else risk being seen as the oppresors even though we re clearly the victims.
Bissalam

Anonymous

Yeah, ummitah kinyi gaskiya, I think duk borin kunya ne don US sun kasa kamo Bin Ladan... Allah ya gyara. Amin

ummita

QuoteAssalamu Alaikum

I think the writer of this post has some unjustified claims regarding jews and America. Jews whether we like it or not are hard working. Are they mean? yes. Are they arrogant? yes. Are they killing arabs? yes. But then, does that mean all jews are wicked and stupid?
Bissalam

Yeah u r tight but then again, since Allah has declared them as our enemies they are. That means it doesnt depend on individuality, all of them r jews, they worship Messiah, they are against Islam, they hate but wud love to see the downfall of Islam, they r tryin their outmost to degrade Islamicity, they wud love to conquer d world so that makes them all wicked. Mayb if u say Individuality...

Wat makes a jew?...an unbeliver, against Islam, wearin black robes, with two jingle bells (hair) at each side, long goaties who r always roamin about with ten 2 13 of their kids behind 'em, with two white ropes by each side of their trouser...they say it keeps their faith. But wat really makes a complete jew? A complete jew is totally an unbeliver of Islam a propa defination of all them jews..they r humans who hate Islam with a passion!!!!!!

& Alee, Allah yace, wat Allah has said their'z no change. He said we will always be in war agaisnt Jews and they wud do the same, but he stated that victory will b 4 d muslims, so even though zillions r being killed, we have none other but raise our hands above our heads and pray 4 surely victory will b ours 4 I have no doubt & am sure u also have no doubts in Allahs sayingz!!.

2 digress this issue a bit is that, d funny thing is d similarities we have with regards 2 religious rules, they dont eat pork neither do we, their women r not allowed 2 show off their hair, their hair is always unders a wigvery similar with us..thou ours muss b unda scarves, similarly they wear tops that covas down their selves, they eat kosher we eat kosher as well.......Isnt that a lil strangey :-/

Indeed & without doubt, Allah is best 2 judge 'em

al_hamza

1) You need to read about kamal ata turk.

2) Did you know taliban is the brain child of ISI ?

3) How is Taliban fighting USA? with no food and ammuinition?
where's it all commin from?

4) do u know of druz? (pronounced Duruuz) the idol worshipers of lebanon and syrian mountains? they are very similar to the Ahla-Kitab (people of the book) which includes jews,christians and muslims....... should we in that sense show any level of leniancy in case they proove to be a threat?

OH I DO STROGLY BELIEVE IN WHAT A GENTLEMAN SAID ABOUT "Arabs have taken nationalism as their approach to the problems" HOW HAS IT HAPPENED MY DEAR? WHY HAS IT HAPPENED?

okay yes jews are hard working...... very true. I personally know of a jew that jointly runs a tannery with a REAL AND MUSLIM HAUSA GUY in kano. though i'll keep the mans name a secret. but when i am talkin of my outrage its against the ones propergating evil..... Any jew that believes in the existance of Israel as a lawfull state.........
complete the words

let me put it this way which is very very easy to understand.

when you go fishing..... You have a bait. the fish lures to where this easy prey is and takes a bite. What happens next?
Bam! its dead meat.
Ladies and gentlemen we are the fishes
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

ummita

Quotebut when i am talkin of my outrage its against the ones propergating evil..... Any jew that believes in the existance of Israel as a lawfull state.........
complete the words

Yeah I knew that there was no point in ur ranting.....so I did taut it muss b sum sort of rage & fury that is burnin u inside..........There r beta ways u can make a difference showin ur concerns on these helpless countries in war ..........how about buyin combat gears, slungin a rifle on ur arm....& shoutin  Allah & matchin in2 d front zone........then yeah, indeed I will say u've done ur duty as a jihadist!!!

I strongly disagree, we are no trappeed fishes on d rods of a fisherman, thus, we r not held in captive in the hands of jews........the only thing is Allah knows how to play us all...& he plays us juss like puppets........he can change anything wheneva he feels like it.

So Alee plzzzzzzzzzzzz take it easy......we r all not happy of this situation that palestines have fallen in2......but d door swings both ways.........If they devour us us.....surely Allah will strike back!!!

& lastly Alee Brova.............wat is this topic really about? Is it showin how very much u r against jews or simply statin out facts of wat they have been doin? Orrrrrr...........juss rantin on & on

Anonymous

Assalamu alaykum and greetings brother Al-Hamza. I don't actually understand your cleary. When we talk of Muslims we are not talking of Arabs. And really who are the infidels you are talking of. Please explain by replying or you may send me e-mail. Jazakillah khair.

Ibro2g

Quote4) The Greatest Weapon in todays World is Television. Cnn..... a seven jew operated media is one of the most poisonous weapon today. It has poisoned the minds of so many Americans ?in turn poisoning the minds of innocent non american christians( works like a chain america is the biggest christian economy). This nasty/mean/cheap though highly effective weapon (propaganda) is Banned in Islam. check out after September 11th within 3hrs they showed so many people rejoicing especially Palestinis...... why did they do that??? Well simply to rub salt on the freshly cut wounds of the american people. To instigate hatred for muslims and palestinis especially. Havent u seen after sept 11th Israel became more aggressive? Am sure yur wise enough to guess why! Lets face it... what good had america done to make Muslims sad for this otherwise geniune tragedy?

I quite agree wid you, but yet the greatest is the United Nations Organisation, UNO. These people, US, UK, and Iseriel use it against all of us, the helpless countries, the poor, and the muslim ummah, and frame us underneath it. The Iraqi war will hold: The US is only waiting for the UN, a weapon to disarm Saddam and make him weaker, to bring in more intelligence to work on...and to get more soldiers elsewhere, preferably Europe and Russia. This is all that awaits.

THEY WILL NEVER BE OUR FRIENDS: correct, but too bad we are too much into them, thats our personal problem. The problem is we ourselves are not clean enough...and few, only few bearly undersand and believe it. If most still dont, we can never be better.
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

QuoteWat also provoked these war crisis, is the Osama issue. honestly speaking, I know he is fighting for Islam, he has done his duty as a muslim, but then again we have 2 ask this What does US really want? They simply want Bin Laden......
They didnt really took part when Isralites where on Palestinians but then afta wat happened with regards 2 d sep d 11th......it sparked off & provoked US.

Ummitah, I've heard all that you said, but...you honestly believe its Osama this guys want?, look at the big picture, the democrats are back into power in the US, and the republicans are gone. It has always been the democrats innitiative to destroy Islam, Osama is just an opurtunity, besides 9-11 was a setup, believe it or not. It might not be done by Isereal but it has to be the jewish nation. They always wanted this war and they are having it. The last time the democrats were on, was Bush senior. You can remember what happened, cant you?. Whats wid Osama, Iraq, now Iran and other lil places like afghan....I'll tell u what, Islam. Arabia was going to be included a while ago, but they were`nt ready. They still need its betrayal and oil. Take a minute to analyse all this, The muslims only hope is to create an Islamic Union among our countries...then ofcause an Islamic nation. And setforth rules and laws of protection. If one place is touched...its gotta be the whole nation. I swear, the muslim nation will be a great success only if it is composed. The muslim nations have great wealth, and trade... but are decieved by the west. We just have to face it, it wount happen coz the muslims and islamic countries are selfish and also adore and want to be like America. So the talks wounld not go anywhere.

I wonder if K-online could suggest to OIC, Organisation of Islamic Countries about this, what thier reaction would be, but certainly it would be worthless. I do not only pity Islamic countries, but anoyed of them also. In either ways, we have to be united to progress.
Safety and Peace

lionger

fantastic..

Let me say, first of all, that Osama Bin Laden (if indeed he is responsible for the September 11 disaster) did the Palestinian cause the greatest disservice ever. Why? Because prior to Spetember 11, there was an exceeding amount of pressure on Israel concerning the palestinian problem, even from the U.S. (under clinton, dubya didn't do squat there). Ebrahim and al hamza can any of you name any other stauch supporter of Israel apart from the U.S. and perhaps Britain? Even the EU is slightly leaning towards the palestinian cause. Ibro2g I have worked for the UN NGOs and affiliates and i think you are grossly mistaken when you describe the U.N. as the greatest enemy to the palestinians. lol what? Have you been following any of the General Assembly resolution on the matter over the past decade? If you did, you'd know that in its resolutions the overwhelming majority of U.N. members have condemned Israel's actions in palestine, with sometimes as few as six dissenters. This was even more so during the clinton years. The U.N has been powerless so far largely because of the U.S almighty presence in the Security Council.

However, the September 11 disaster changed the way the International community saw the conflict. The danger and horror of Islamic fundamentalism  was perfectly demonstrated to the Americans and European countries, who found out the the attack was planned in their backyard. I even remember some journalists saying that the Israel was 'grimly satisfied' that the U.S had now been properly exposed to what they had to fight everyday. Before suicide bombers were just crazy ppl several miles away in some unknown country, now they were right in their face. Now all we hear about is war on terrorism; the U.S. and subsequently E.U. countries have adopted a zero-tolerance policy on terrorism. The message was now clear to Yasser Arafat to rid himself and the palestinians of the Hamas and other terrorist launching terrorist attacks on Israel. lsrael simply said Yasser arafat was a terrorist as their excuse for non-negitiation, now the U.S. has said that there must be new leadership in the PLO for the peace process to go on.

I've heard an amazing amount of bitter hatred towards Jews and Americans from ppl that are supposed to be tolerant; yet i haven't heard a word of reproach for the suicide bombers. Some one here even said Osama was doing his duty to Islam! Guys abeg, lets not get carried away by emotion. Unless you're telling me that it is perfectly legitimate in Islam and that there is indeed a big reward for them in heaven (which is their ideology). Terrorist groups have painted Islam in a very bad light in the West, and thanks to the U.S. propaganda machine, many ppl are buying it. There will never be peace in that place as long as terrorist groups are alive and have an audience. Something for you to chew on al hamza!

I don't think any party to this conflict can absolve themselves of blame, not even the Arab states. What have they done for the palestinian cause apart from secretly funding terrorist groups? Also I would also like al hamza and co. to amswer ummita's question about the muslim 'allies' no-show.

Blaqueen

MY THOTS FLOWWWWING!

i juss have to point out that..OSAMA does NOT represent EVERY muslim...!!!!! personally.. i dont like him!
suicide bombers? i doubt they're going to heaven... ::)...
killing innocent people? i know Islam CONDEMNS that and so do I!

people rejoicing about sept 11?... heck, people from south america, asia, europe and africa celebrated... anti-american feelings is not only with muslims... its international, due to US policies...
in my skool in Venezuela... our principal was kidnapped.. and we had TWO BOMBS planted... i bet if it were muslims who did that, the WHOOOOOOLE WORLD would know that... :-/

and correct meeh if i'm misinformed... some time ago.. wasnt an NNPC building burnt? in the south?... if it was north, oh boi, we woulda made HEADLINES!

then again... wut about the american muslims?... i went to high skool in a US base.. and we are always under the threat of terrorist attacks... its not a very enjoyable position... (we had luts of sports trips cancelled.. :'(. and sometimes we had to go to skool at 5am... or 1pm... >:( )

danger and horror of Islamic fundamentilism?... ok lemme juss say, the WAR between US Gov't and Al-Qaeda is unfortunately affecting americans and muslims... its soo sad we all have to get caught up in the mix...
one group is fighting in the name of democracy and human rights (yeah rrrrrright)... the other group fighting in the name of Islam (yeah rrrrright)
(ps...the US created Laden.. so whatever is b/w them will remain b/w them...)

i wonder wut they will use next.. "buddhist fundamentalists" or "north korean radicals"? conflicts take place.. but that doesnt mean we should lay it on a whole nation! la verdad?
wut about "Latino Terrorists"... latinos are mostly catholics.. those colombian catholics killing innocent people should be highlighted too...
i remember all that hype about cubans and japanese... and germans... and oh we have many evil people ooooo!
the native americans killing missionaries... we hardly hear that, right? oh... well!
Rebels in African nations... wut religion are they? lets all go ahead and label them terrorists!!!!!! but wait.. it kinda doesnt affect america... so naaaww... no use to broadcast it and stress about it...     ::)     ..... let it be "forgotten"...

Arafat and palestinians are terrorists.... but sharon and israelis are not?....  :-/  puh-leeeeeeeez!!!!!!! >:(
well, sharon's past actions is not always broadcasted (but they sabi stress saddam and hitler) and we dont get to hear about jewish terrorists organizations.... WELL EDUMACATE URSELF...
personally... i tink... both parties need GOD!

well lets see.... countless villages in vietnam were MASSACRED bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyy AMERICAN SOLDIERS!!! but lets bury that in history..sssshhh dont talk about it... lets not think of prosecuting the US leaders in charge...
hmm... juss dont talk about taking an american soldier to court.. they're SPECIAL(?) above the law (?)..
and u wonder why Koreans SPIT at americans!
wut about treatment of blacks in US... why bring up old stuff ko? suuuuurrrrre... why bother.. even if it happens a second ago.. its always OLD STUFF!

Dick Cheney was opposed to Mandela's release...whut? he supported Apartheid? oh well who cares..he's an american and white.. so he can slip... forget i reminded u :-X

ok.. so jews and white people control the media... CNN... Fox news.. etc ...etc.. well, they didnt put a gun to our heads and they didnt stop us from putting up our OWN news network! or did they?  ???

Over all... i salute the Muslim organizations, private and public, that are preaching the true ISLAM!...
and i also pray that Allah blesses and forgives the Muslims who are out there taking care of Islam's image in the PROPER ISLAMIC way...
but some of us really need to wake up and stop with the hypocrisy, finger pointing, insults, hatred spreading and all the negative things!  (its not helpin much) :-/

we really need to stop blaming others for our setbacks and strive for the best.. starting with US!... as individuals!!!!!!

so there is a propaganda war?.... if we did everything for the cause of God... why should we bother about it?
if we are not guilty of misbehaving... why should we vex?
if we're not confident enuff... then why should we even open our mouths?
if we didnt do things that made them use us as scapegoat... would they have the guts to say anything?

as a black muslim woman.... d@mn skippy, i got issues to tackle!!! but i wont let that bring meeh down.. and i WONT stay paranoid!!!

educate the people who approach u with ignorant or good questions... set an excellent example... and be true to ur game!

i've been living with the "enemy" almost my whoooole life... but i have NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER given anyone the impression that i'm weak, violent, or a terrorist! *woman, black, muslim*

so help meeh GOD!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Egede1

Most discussions carried out on this board are instigated by self-indulgence laden with deceitful misconceptions and hearsay rather than true histories of the subject matter. For any body to insinuate that the geographical areas defined as Jordan, Israel and Palestinian territories belong to Arabs alone shows how little the person knows about the history of Middle East. Of course, there were many Jews from Europe after the World War Two. However, there were many Jews who are native to these territories that never moved from Middle East ever. The Palestinian issue is the creation of defeated Arabs and Islamic movement. People should pay tribute to the commission set in 1917 and headed by lord Belfour. The Belfour declaration of 1922 set out to create two states out of British control territory-the state of Israel and Trans-Jordan, the later for Arabs. The artificial problem of the Palestinians started immediately after the creation of Israeli State in 1948. Before 1948, it must be recalled that the State of Jordan had being created in 1940 for Arabs including Palestinians. The Islamic world and Arabs frowned at the instance of a non-Islamic state of Israel being borne in the Middle East. The Arab League, under the leadership of the irascible secretary-general Abdul Rahman Persa, declared war on the newly created Israeli State. It will be recalled that the Arab League had ordered the Palestinians to flee their homes else the Palestinians would be massacred along with the Jews when the Arab armies descended on the new Israeli State. Of course, the Palestinians heeded to the order of their Arab brethren and ran away. However, the ensuing war did not favor the Arabs as the young Jewish State routed the Arab armies and captured territories from the fleeing Arab armies. Rather than the Arabs and the Islamic movement sue for peace with the Jewish State, they engaged the Israeli State in three subsequent wars that resulted in three defeats and lost of territories to Israeli State. Now, rather than the vanquish take the seat of a defeated flock on negotiating table with the victor, the Arabs used their newly found influence-crude oil and large amount money in the UN to reinvent history and incidents that took place in the region since 1940. The Islamic movement and Arabs created PLO as means of covering up their humiliating defeats in the hands of Israeli State. Honestly speaking, Israel had no business discussing the issue of land with Palestinians because the pieces of Lands in dispute were not captured from Palestinians. It is rather unfortunate that Arabs have succeeded in dragging Islamic religion into this shameful mess of terrorism and blackmail.  As for the moron called Osama Bin Laden, he is an irrepressible coward. If the clown was fighting for Palestinian cause, he should have been operating in the West Bank where the Israelis would have made example out of him. It must be recalled that when the USA was supporting the Arabs in 1940s, the Arabs and Muslims did not see USA as an evil country. My advice to the Arabs and Muslims is that they should wake up before ship set sailing.          

lionger

hi FDQ

I think I should apologise for my use of the term 'islamic fundamentalism'. That was quite stupid of me; it incited a listing of all other examples of terrorist acts by the U.S. and other terrorist groups all over the world, points which in fact i agree with 100%. Yes, America created bin Laden -  in fact they also created Saddam Hussein. G.W. Bush should be asking his father some serious questions about the mess he started. Yes there are many other terorists in the world such as those in Latin America, Africa and so on. However, the subject of this thread is the plight of the palestinians and unfortunately, religious fundamentalism is a factor that cannot be ignored. Because I said so emphatically does not mean that I think they are the only terrorists in the world!

FDQ's post provokes me to say how sympathetic I feel towards the 'moderate' real muslims out there, especially those I know personally, who have been caught up in this mess.  A year ago I was complaining to my Egyptian friend about the hassles, suspicious looks, and shabby treatment I get from overseas airport officials who unilaterally conclude that, for instance, i'm way too african to hold first class ticket so i must be a 419er. She replied by saying, 'yea they think you are corrupt, but they don't think you're a terrorist!' The sadness in her eyes struck me deeply. On another occasion, shortly after the Sept. 11 thing, I was waiting with other ppl for the elevator and when it opened, we saw  several obviously arab men with dark beards all clad in white. I was the only on who stepped into the lift at that level, even though there was space for much more. I remember looking at the man next to me, who smiled nervously. Chei..the world we live in.

My earlier post was to challenge some ppl who were blaming the west and Israel for all that is happening to the palestinians today, and those who think osama is a freedom fighter. We have to be objective when looking at these situations...an 'us vs them' stance does not anybody justice. As I said b4 no party can claim innocence in this matter. Btw ummita, if indeed Jews are enemies of Islam, then can you explain the existence of Jewish Muslims? Or are they just wannabes?

FDQ there r so many things i'd like to say about ur comments, but I'll just say this about the 'buddhist and latino terrorists':
Like I said b4 the fact that I finger religious fundamentalism as one of the many fuels for the raging fire of the middle east does not mean that I do not consider others terrorists. That said, when was the last time you heard of buddhist terrorists (and by that i take it u're probably refering to the Sri Lankan govt. in its brawl with the tamil tigers)? When was the you heard of north korean radicals killing innocent ppl? Finally on your point about colombian catholics killing ppl: In case you're refering to those rebels, 'm not catholic, but there's nothing catholic about them. Never have I once heard any of them invoke the name of Jesus (or God) to kill innocent ppl. Those guys are drug dealers, and if u think thre U.S. doesn't care about them, think again!

ummita

Quotefantastic..
I've heard an amazing amount of bitter hatred towards Jews and Americans from ppl that are supposed to be tolerant; yet i haven't heard a word of reproach for the suicide bombers. Some one here even said Osama was doing his duty to Islam! Guys abeg, lets not get carried away by emotion. Unless you're telling me that it is perfectly legitimate in Islam and that there is indeed a big reward for them in heaven (which is their ideology). Terrorist groups have painted Islam in a very bad light in the West, and thanks to the U.S. propaganda machine, many ppl are buying it. There will never be peace in that place as long as terrorist groups are alive and have an audience. Something for you to chew on al hamza!

L'ger.....Am absolutely with you on this one. if u look at it this way.....say from my own point of view......I say.....Osama hasnt helped out......frankly speaking he has made matters worse!! They had their evil eyes on Islam, they wanted a way...they were seeking and in search of a priviledge and Osama opened up the doors to them, and led them through with open hands. Things were good before the Sep 11th.....Osama got a crew of innocent muslims.....with proper intentions and headed right into these two massive buildings. Is that what you call Jihad? I dont think so...a jihad...or a jihadist is someone with a clear mind who has headed out for war....for self defence, having in mind that he/she would not kill without no genuine reason. but then, what is the genuine reason that Osama bombarded that trade center? Is that what one calls jihad...looking for trouble at its own expense and henceforth...endangering the lives of innocent ppl?
I dont think he was doing what you call a proper mind-opened jihad, I'd say he was not open minded.

Infact now Osama has provoked and has caused a blackist hatred for muslims, he has done enough damage fighting for justice for Islamicity..fair enough, but I think he has done the worst damage...now all muslims are regarded terrorist, all muslims are regaded evil & dangerious therefore all non-muslims should be aware and keep away, now all those mass killing..........is it only about the palensitinians & Isralites or it has a great connection for their outrage for Osama agaisnt Palestines?!!!! Now if at all justice is all that he is seeking for. Why in hiding..? Why cant he just come out and keep fighting for justice? Wats the point of bombarding a building down and vanishing into thin air? he should have just come out...and let what ever proceed......who knows mayb if he was out ages ago..mayb he would have long forgotten he has signed a peace treaty!!!!!  

Yes Osama is a muslim leader, who is very partiotic and fighting for justice, he blew up d trade center down to the level of wat they now call ground zero....Yes! I for one is a true muslims believer...........Osama is couragoues, he loves his religion, he was hailed for blowing the trade center...yet we must not forget that those who hailed him..are now the onces duffering..Those who said he did the right thing are now facing major massive problems....What ounce of good does it o to eliminate a problem out of the blue and hide away into total darkness, I only hear what he speaks of in a video tape.....but am still leaving in fear? So also we must proceed with caution that not all the jews r to be blamed!!

& Finally Egede, none is of us..or shud I say I for one.....am not soooo into Bin Laden.....so I belive anyone has a say in this Osama followers or anti-Osamas..Any1 can say I belive he did the right thing or I disapprove he did the wrong thing!!!. I see no shame with fighting over a piece of land. To digress this issue a bit check out out places in the south and see how they raise world war over of farm land ::). Ok wat was the main problem with respect to Palestines & Isralites? You can ask a million ppl and you will still get the same reply.........its over that piece of land!!! & when you speak of arabs dragging Islam into the mess of terrorism & black mail.........I say that it total crap........Speaking of Terrorism! I taugth the Afghans were labelled the toppest terrorists........are they Arabs Egede? Blackmail! if you say blackmail, Who are the real blackmailers.....that didnt try & broker a peace settlement but hence..brainwashed one head of d two warheads. In a way am I referring blackmailers as Americans and in that sense are they arab?

Think deep and rominate......Theres no point of going up & down and looking for meaningless clauses to bck up your opinion for this war crisis....Its common sense! Judgements shud always come from a two sided weighed facts..... not your one sided opinion story