News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Big Picture or Small Picture?

Started by al_hamza, March 08, 2003, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionger

Borg

I acknowlege the fact that groups like the Hamas and Hizbollah, which to me are extremist groups, are freedom fighters to the palestinians and lebanese, respectively
That is a sad fact. You know there is a big problem where people hail suicide bombers and militant groups that attack innocent jewish civilians as heroes. Without them, Israel would not have any excuses to occupy palestinian cities; ppl like Ariel Sharon would never smell the PM post, and intl pressure would force Israel to, at least, bring a ?momentary halt to the expansion of Jewish settlements on the West Bank. This in fact happened in the 90s, under clinton's era even with the existence of these same groups, though there was no intifada.

I've noticed that al hamza had a disclaimer after his first post indicating that he was not a 'hater' but that doesn't agree with some other posts he's been making.

Egede1

lionger

My friend, you know very well that in politics there is no permanent friend but interest. I, also, hope that the Arabs and Islamic movement should be educated on this doctrine too. The Arabs enjoyed the American support during their conflicts with the Israelis in 1940s and 50s and yet, the Arabs and Islamic movement did not characterize American policy as double standard then. The problem in Middle East started in 1948 because the Arabs and Islamic movement frowned at the creation of non-Islamic state in the region. I am disappointed that you used the word ?occupy? to describe the territories held by the State of Israel. The appropriate term should be ?captured? territories so that the required protocol in getting back the land should be applied. Today, Sinai belongs to Egypt because the Egyptians applied all the necessary protocols the International law demanded from the vanquished in order to regain the real estate they lost to Israel during the 1973 conflict. Of course, there is a humiliation that awaits a loser, in this case, the Arab states and armies that lost these territories to the Israelis during 1948, 56, 67 and 73 conflicts. Mind you, that PLO was a terrorist organization formed and financed by the Arabs and Islamic movement to reinvent issues as we see them today in Middle East. I still maintain that Israel has no business negotiating with Palestinians because the territories in dispute were not captured from the Palestinians but from Arab states and armies. Anybody who knew the history of Middle East should come to terms and face the brazen fact that Arab League and its irascible secretary-general Abdul Rahman Parsha should be held accountable for the plight of the Palestinians today. May I ask why the Arabs did not create a Palestinian State when they had the control of the territories in 1940?  

Anonymous

bismillah

Assalamu alaykum and greetings to all. Indeed there are many learned brothers and sisters in this forum. My brother Al-Hamza, I must disagree with you on your views this time.

Ibro2g

Fyne dyme,u`ve said everything i wanna say. And ammm lionger, when you worked wid the UN, ever heard of conspiracies? I guess it does`nt get down to you does it?
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Mr edge1,
do u sincerely belive that israel is to be accepted by any sensible person?
lionger,
i am not trying to preach dis-harmony.
i said it in an earlier post..... i dont see any american on the street or a priest as my enemy. one that preachs againt my religion is my enemy. any sane person will agree.
you see the fact is i dont want to go what we call in hausa "dalla dalla" that is show u everything clearly because u'll probably see it in the wrong sense.
let me just put it this way.... we have a little minority amongst the yoruba's and a vast majority amongst the igbo's that see what the americans are doing clearly.
no what i want to do is to make any non-muslim realise what the truth is. If as a nation we stand devided on world politics then we are going down the drain, yoruba's are a second majority and as such to exist as a unified nation we need to stand the same grounds.
for your information christian palestinis are against the jewish occupation too.
thank you for highlighting the fact that ottomans occupied the balkans cause i thought you'd go pure blank on the history.
ok since u think the US isnt after russia...... what do u think about chechenya? do u think they are just getting aid from the heavens directly? what is it the US isnt involved in? anything done internationally cannot escape the eyes of the americans, especially in europe. How come chechen's continue to get aid and ammunition? from where? when thier surrounding nations are all christians?

Egede1

Al_Hamza

Israeli state is rightfully situated geographically and otherwise. The people who have an ax to grind with the Jews have done everything imaginable to distort the natural history of the areas in contest. Not too many people knew that all the Jews living in Israel did not come from Europe. There were Jews (Sharpardi) who lived and own lands in the area on which Israeli State was created even before Othman Empire. As a matter of fact, Jews have lost more land in Arab world than the Palestinians have ever done. Large families of Jews were forced to abandon lands, houses and properties in the Arab and non-Arab countries stretching from Morocco to Iran.      

Blaqueen

aaaaaallllll we need is loooooooooooooove

aaaallllll we neeeeeeeed is looooove to make out dreaaaammmmssssss come truuuuuuuu!!!!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Blaqueen

Blaqueen

Now don't you understand man universal law
What you throw out comes back to you,
Star never underestimate those who you scar
Cause karma, karma, karma comes back to you hard
You can't hold God's people back that long
The chain of Shatan wasn't made that strong
Trying to pretend like your word is your bond
But until you do right, all you do will go wrong

~Lauryn Hill!

Blaqueen

Now, now how come your talk turn cold
Gained the whole world for the price of your soul
Tryin' to grab hold of what you can't control
Now you're all floss, what a sight to behold
Wisdom is better than silver and gold
I was hopeless now I'm on Hope road
Every man want to act like he's exempt
When him need to get down on his knees and repent
Can't slick talk on the day of judgement
Your movement's similar to a serpent
Tried to play straight, how your whole style bent?
Consequence is no coincidence
Hypocrites always want to play innocent
Always want to take it to the full out extent
Always want to make it seem like good intent
Never want to face it when it's time for punishment
I know that you don't wanna hear my opinion
But there come many paths and you must choose one
And if you don't change then the rain soon come
See you might win some but you just lost one

Blaqueen

i luv u... u luv meeh.. we are happy famaaaleee.. and a great big hug.. and a kiss from me to u.. ya'll BETTER say u love meeh toooo... ::)

Ibro2g

Queen, I must comment you on this, I`ve never seen any poetry from you but this is dyme :-X. No, dont post it there, you`ll crush everyone chances of winning ;D

The jewish nation, not just the isreali state will do anything beyond imaginations to ruin Islam. My friend lionger said " There will never be peace in that place as long as terrorist groups are alive and have an audience." true, but whats also true is...there will never be peace on earth until the end of it. It has began, the signs are here. The most we can do is minimise it. They will be times that it only seems things are going to be worse...but there will be times when things will be easy and workable. And our connectivity with the west will be good...good enough.

"He will never be a true believer, until he makes his heart pure of the worlds interests"
Our hearts are not pure...not true to ourselves and our faith. Alotta muslims live the lives of hypocrites in many forms. Allah ya shiye mu, Ameen.
Safety and Peace

lionger

Ibro2g,

my friend, abeg how are jews out to destroy islam? guys we should not be saying things like this, they are incorrect and characterise much of what is wrong with the middle east. The ppl hate each other. no love. period. There was a  lot more hope in the region during the 90's when ppl were actually talking. Now everything is up in the air. I'm not on anybody's side on this issue, they've all made a big hash of things - the Arab world, Israel, yasser arafat and his terrorists, the U.S. - everybody. I don't see how anybody can objectively take sides on the issue.

Blaqueen

enuff is enuff haba!!!!!!!! everyone is evil, everyone is good, ok, pray and spread tha LOOOOOVEE!!!!

sha, ibro.. i dont blame u.. u dont listen to hip hop.. all u do is listen to that white boi noise... :P

ummita

Borg, L'ger & Ali ya'all have passed out d message 2 Edege.........which is sooooooooooo trueeeeeeeee

On d other hand, Edege u myt also have a point...but in d main tym........I'd rather say nefink cuz u deny even d first principles...........so it aint worth it..............arguein ova again its a headache
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!