News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

What Do You Love About Nigeria?

Started by neozizo, January 19, 2006, 02:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

In view of the above summation
and the commendation from Amira
I hereby forward your name for
an immediate swap in position as
our new Hon. Minister for Rehabilitation
and Resuscitation of Nigeria to be
deputised by Amira.

ALKANAWI/GGN

Above is for your information
and further necessary endorsement pls.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on May 30, 2007, 08:00:11 AM
No lantarki
No good general asibitoci
No magunguna
No good  govt primary schs
No good  govt sec schs
no good govt universities
No ruwan sha
No railway transport
No good air transport
No good roads
No manufacturing industries
No good service industries
No good public fund managers
No good governors
No good INEC
No good president
No good govt maniifestos
No 5 or 20 yr Plans for a way forward
No environmental sanitation
No honesty
No NOTHING.
But still home is where the heart is.  ;D ;D

I guess you are just away on a break, bcos you are no where near finish......  ;D
Well make sure you take plenty of water and bring extra bottle b4 u continue..... hehe!
No money
No security
No peace
No, No!....... Hahahaha! Ya uban gijin rahama help our beloved nation!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

alkanawi

"corgito ergo sum"

tofutokwa

Nuruddeen

One thing I love about Nigeria is: Nigerians don't like Nigeria and they don't care about what happens to Nigeria.lol!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

neozizo

have u ever noticed that Nigeria is placed literarily at the center of the world map?
coincidence or what?

Al-Nazeer

I just love Nigeria the way  Federal Government give me free House,free water,free light and free access walk any where I want to go.
The hard way the only way

waduz

A lot! But we need changes.....Please look at this speaker H.O.Reps, the Ette woman, she came in with ecsema on her face but now renovating her official residense with 0.68bn! Haba malam, ayi duk abin da zaa yi a fidda wannan kazamar cikin hanzari! :'(

Bayya

Everything!!!
True, there is no this , no that and no nothing.
But the question is -
    How can we make it a better place?
`cos I believe, it is possible - very possible.
Some dreams do come true

MySeLf

How possible bayya?
And what do you think each can do toward changing impossible Nigeria?

Ni lamarin ruwan sha ma, 
Dan ruwan da ake samu a famfo few years back, yanzu ko wanne kan famfo yazama ado...
Wai saida ka gina rijiya tabaka ruwa.. Kai jama'a!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: waduz on August 28, 2007, 01:04:49 PM
A lot! But we need changes.....Please look at this speaker H.O.Reps, the Ette woman, she came in with ecsema on her face but now renovating her official residense with 0.68bn! Haba malam, ayi duk abin da zaa yi a fidda wannan kazamar cikin hanzari! :'(

The Ette woman!! did I just read that or what? Now doesnt that ring a bell in anyone's memory... Typical aint it? Simply typical..birds of the same feather... or in this instance: vultures of the same name.......  :-X
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

I love it when am passing by states in a car and seeing them rocks that have been layed there and the green green grass espcially when going to abuja. Naija has a beautiful land but its a shame of all the misfortunes occuring in it.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

waduz

Wai! Hankali...........! Husna, ba komai fa a ciki. That Ette woman. Kin ji ? ;D

neozizo

Quote from: 'amira'I love it when am passing by states in a car and seeing them rocks that have been layed there and the green green grass espcially when going to abuja. Naija has a beautiful land but its a shame of all the misfortunes occuring in it.
Yeah.
gr8 land, gr8 scenery...not so gr8 ppl :( :(

neozizo

Despite all sorts of bad leaders we have had,
nigerians would NEVER stand a leader like MUgabe.....although we'v had mugabe-stlye elections