News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

KAFA KUNGIYAR ICT

Started by IT Bridge Moderator, March 08, 2006, 10:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IT Bridge Moderator

Ina kira ga duk mai kishin ICT da ya zo domin kafa wata gagarumar kungiya domin habaka wannan Sani

Muhammad

gogannaka

Sai kayi bayanin yadda za'a yi a kafa wannan kungiyar.
Na tabbata akwai jama'a da dama da za su so su shiga wannan kungiyar.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IT Bridge Moderator

Wato ma'ana, a bin ciken da muka gudanar, mun fahimci cewa a gaskiya yanzu ana nema a yi mana nisa wannan fanni, ko ma dai in ce an yi mana nisa din, domin idan ka duba mutanen mu hausa/fulani da suke da professional certification a wannan harka kalilan ne, kuma sannan su kansu ba a basu muhimmanci a gwamnatance ko a al'umance. Kuma idan muka yi duba zamu ga cewa shi kansa wannan fage na INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY fage ne da ya hada komai, da haka idan ba mu tashi tsaye ba, ina ganin cewa za a yi amfani da wannan sakacin na mu a wannan bangare wajen tabbatar da abin da aka dade ake nema domin musguna ma. (Kabilanci)

Bissalam

gogannaka

That is an excellent idea.
The pace at which northerners are embracing IT now is satisfying.You will be surprised at the number of Northerners studying IT related courses both in Nigeria and abroad.We should only pray that they practice what they were taught.
So you can find a way in which such a kungiya can be formed.

zezezee

Mallam G-naka ka gama bayani kam. Mallam IT bridge moderator (hehehe) sai kayi gaba, mu kuma mu biyo ka a baya.  :D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

bamalli

Nima fa ina da ra'ayin kafa wannan kungiyar

Janwuya

gogannaka

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaykum,
This is really a good idea. I studied IT for my degree and IT management for my masters. For my final project I did it on ICT in Tertiary education in West Africa.  I hope to open some kind of ICT centre insha Allah.  But I'm still a baby in the field as I did not really have concentration but touched on all aspects (from programming to management). It wud be great to see more ICT organization in Nigeria (even though the section is growing, we r still lacking behind).  What I wud really like to see happen is for schools to get connected (the education sector in general). Awareness is an important thing in the successfull implementation of ICT in the education sector (and all other sectors).  Therefore, the decision makers need to be aware of the importance of ICT in the education sector and for the development of the country. Hopefully we'll get there some day :)
greetings from Ihsaneey