News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

kafa hotuna

Started by HUSNAA, March 31, 2006, 07:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan kauye

Sign -up with any photo uploading site,say,www.photobucket.com.The rest is self-explanatory.Send me a PM shud you require further assistance.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

NewEte

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

alkanawi

Danbarno you sabi all dis and u dey dere?
oya pass the "chips","laya" make i copy too. ;)
"corgito ergo sum"

Dan-Borno

Mudai Talakawa Ga Namu nan in Allah Ya Yarda
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

Check this out, election violence indeed.

Muhsin

DB and the rest,

Don't laugh at me,pls. But let me tell ya the fact; I still don't know how to paste a picture here. Who can please give me tips on how to?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

muhsin, gaskiya we have to beg this our admin
to enhance the forum by allowing us post pictures,
like now i want to share my pictures here amma
wont be possible.  check my blog and see pls
http://busuguma.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-trip-to-difa.html

EMTL

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 02, 2009, 11:31:40 AM
muhsin, gaskiya we have to beg this our admin
to enhance the forum by allowing us post pictures,
like now i want to share my pictures here amma
wont be possible.  check my blog and see pls
http://busuguma.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-trip-to-difa.html

Assalamu alaikum,
Those close to our Governors and other leaders should relate this wonderfull experience (Diffa Governor hospitality) to them. Ina fatan dai DB baki ga wani Buzuwa ba!!!!
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

DB,

LOL ;D I just looked up the pics. Have no time at my disposal to read the words. Next T, inshaAllah.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

modibo

shine.... ina daga nesa da Kano... yaya babu hotuna ne?