News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

For Men Only!!!

Started by Fulani Poet, June 14, 2006, 06:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulani Poet

Who should you love the most? Your wife or your children?
haring my life in simple poems

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

precious

And are women not supposed to answer?
I know a quote which says:
 "The best thing a man can do to his children is to love their mother"

*~MuDa~*

Zis is bery hard one, i cant seem which to answer, but ip at all i will b asked at gun foint to answer ze question zen i will say my Kids, coz i know eben though zeir moza will suffort me.!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"Zis is bery hard one, i cant seem which to answer, but ip at all i will b asked at gun foint to answer ze question zen i will say my Kids, coz i know eben though zeir moza will suffort me.!

funny answer :?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "HUSNAA"
funny answer :?

Aah! Husnaa?!!! So wut eba i say always affear bery punny to u?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

no,
but abi gunpoint eh?  a bit drastic. :shock:

*~MuDa~*

No u c one can not come out ofenly and just exfress ze excess op his lobe on eizer his wibe or his children. Zerepore ip u were my wibe n robbers decided to make me talk zen i am sure zat u will freper zat i lay it ufon ur kids ....ko ba haka ba?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

u mean the robbers would kill yr wife if u tole them u loved her more? to, the kids nko? they will not kill them? i think u berra sey u love urself more!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*~MuDa~*

Do not get it twisted mana Husnaa, wut i meant was just ze "gunfoint Issue", ip at all i will be asked who i lobe most b/w my wife n my kids, i will say my kids, n am sure ip u were in my wibes shoes u will agree with me bcoz ze kids are our lineage.

One can always marry anoza wibe, am not trying to be mean, u must show lobe to ur pamily esfecially ur wibe, but zen men...ur KIDS are ur feature, zey are those dat will sufflicate por u apter u r dead, n zey r ze ones zat will carry on were u habe lept. Am i clear or am i clear?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Crystal clear. u love ur family in equal measure, but at gunpoint, the love is split unequally.
what i cant get is what would the gunmen do with yr answer? spare the kids or spite u and kidnap them?

neozizo

Quote from: "husnaa".....what i cant get is what would the gunmen do with yr answer? spare the kids or spite u and kidnap them?
LOL.i guess it only makes sense if the gunmen were either his kids...or wife.

bakangizo

Quote from: "HUSNAA"
what i cant get is what would the gunmen do with yr answer? spare the kids or spite u and kidnap them?
They would allow your kids to live but turn the gun on your wife. That's how I understand it. Remember the old saying "your money or your life?" If you say "your money", the robbers will presumably kill you amd take the money since you don't value your life.

Anyway, its a tough choice btw your your wife and your kids, but when it comes to the extreme, I believe the kids would carry the day.

HUSNAA

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"

Anyway, its a tough choice btw your your wife and your kids, but when it comes to the extreme, I believe the kids would carry the day.

Quite right the kids would carry the day. I'd say to the robbers
'He's all yrs, lock stock money and barrel, but spare me and the little angels!!!' :P  :P

dan kauye

Hard question,hard indeed..I'll have to be in the position in question to be able to answer..maybe this thread shud be for married men with kids..

By the way,Im glad to see Precious in here..welkom back hun!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke