News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Canadian citizenship

Started by Muhammad, February 09, 2003, 07:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhammad

Assalamu Alaikum

I just saw this information somewhere and thought it will be beneficial to some kanoonlizers.
go to this link www.amanaonline.com/News/News_18.htm, and from there you can learn more about how to apply for canadian citizenship.
Ina fatan duk wanda ke Nigeria zai iya printing copy of this application ya kai Jamiar bayero, ABU or some other University and post it to a  notice board so that some talented folks could apply.
That's all.

PS deadline is 2 weeks from now
Bissalam

ummita

Thnx Ameen, 4 an important message.

But y wud a person wan2 become a citizen of Canada...when they r already citizens of Nija? Y wud a person simple leave his/her country & apply 4 a citizenship abroad. In d first place y wud Canada juss start givin application 2 ppl out of d bloom? Have questions like, "wat is it that Canada they really want"? been asked? As d sayin goes nefink goes 4 nefink.....wat do they really want? That they r welcomin other nationalities with open hands?

Besides I dont think its that easy..even though I dont know how d process works. They myt juss ask 4 normal documents, but when the goin gets goin........things like, permits....so so & so will b put in2 consideration & those hopin 2 bcome citizens...they myt b in d last process & them its gonna b like

"Er we r sorry but u r not eligible 2 b come a citisen of CANADA".

But all the same its all good.I am wishin those NIGERIANS that want to become CANADIANS all the best. But I will remain a Nigerian back & forth. :D

Allah ya barsu sa'a
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!