News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Poem:similar ?pretext? war (War in Lebanon)

Started by Muhsin, August 29, 2006, 01:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Its a poem I see written by one of our (other) forum's member, which again I think some of us here will find it good to read. It really deficted one of the topic we have been for long discussing on this board.
Lets share!

Robes and furred gowns hid all similar "pretext" war

And incident opened up the floodgates of violence

Like "Bush" giving legal cover for invading a country

Through Iraq sinew of flesh my poem once pieced

Changing the strategic playing field in the Middle East

In love- the second coming the Israeli proclaims

A legitimate act of self-defense against "terrorists"

with a tacit agreement that the timing is right

And in the "burning bush" Hitler I see once against

And the Lebanese children were the warriors' shield

Against lama from heaven landing as bombs

an immediate justification in 1958 or these lost painful years

Whatever the outrage on the Arab streets

Prophesied by an African in a German zoo

There is no denying the Iran led-relationship

Were we see "Echoes of the Gulf" once again

thansk

urdeen sylvester
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Ete

muhsin, as your good friend, I will advice you not to read such inciteful poems.  Poems like these are full of lies and deciet.  For all we know, the forum member that wrote this poem was probably very drunk or was suffering from madness.  What is worse, the writer might even be a terrorist trying to capture your heart with lies and false promises of something nice in another planet if you join them and die for their cause.

Don't listen to people like this.  Tell them to go ahead and die first, then come back and show you evidence of the good life in the after life before you follow suit.

HUSNAA

If it werent for the atrocious spelling mistakes, I'd say it's  really  a well crafted poem with a message. Never mind about inciting Ete. Its pretty obvious this general board is full of provocations   :lol: ....one more or less cant make that much impact and it makes a nice change to read poetry on the general board :D.
I actually like it.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum