News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PDP Vs ANPP

Started by amira, September 08, 2006, 12:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

ah ah wat is happenin with these two parties, it seems like anpp are moving to pdp, ya'akayine????????
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Aha, suprise! Don't you know Amira? Were you missed, listening the news two days? :idea:
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

yep, i jus heard parts of the news. but also herad its got somthing to do with the buhari campaign so wats dat about??????????

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "amira"ah ah wat is happenin with these two parties, it seems like anpp are moving to pdp, ya'akayine????????

Politics is actually a social calculation Amira. People in PDP planted their men in ANPP to scuttle other people's chances of winning the game...Typical of such ppple who were used are Rochas Okorocha's, and the Waziri's of yester years. Remember????
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

neozizo

Calculations or no. I think Buhari should not tarnish his image or forsake his jeopardize his principles by going to bed with strange bedfellows,so to speak, for the sake of easy realization of his political ambitions.
Why do Nigerian politicians think nothing of cross-carpeting to other parties at the slightest whim?

Barde

Why don't we have independent candidates? since all the parties don't seems to be serious.
im

Muhsin

Quote from: "Barde"Why don't we have independent candidates? since all the parties don't seems to be serious.

So I always think. But, with time. We'll someday reach that very level.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

mallamt

Quote from: "Barde"Why don't we have independent candidates? since all the parties don't seems to be serious.
Good question.  This is the same question I have always asked myself, what is it that we are afraid of? I believe it will make these people who claim to represent us more responsible to the electorate

amira

yea i agree with you mallamt and barde

neozizo

For 1, our political arena is not that sophisticated enough, plus one man (so to speak) cannot fight the battle alone,cos he will have to have an ?anti-rigging? machinery which evry one knows is a well-functioning rigging machinary.

bakangizo

Quote from: "zizo"Calculations or no. I think Buhari should not tarnish his image or forsake his jeopardize his principles by going to bed with strange bedfellows,so to speak, for the sake of easy realization of his political ambitions.
The day he does that, I will lose the remaining shreds of respect I have for him. Da ma yana so ya hargitsa mana siyasar Kano. :roll:  MOving to PDP would show that he's no better than the ATIKUs and OBASANJOs, whom he had relentlessly accused of being devoid of honesty, principles, atc atc.

mlbash

Quote from: "amira"ah ah wat is happenin with these two parties, it seems like anpp are moving to pdp, ya'akayine????????

and i thought you are more of labour or conservative than pdp anpp, what's the big deal madam?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Barde

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
The day he does that, I will lose the remaining shreds of respect I have for him. Da ma yana so ya hargitsa mana siyasar Kano. :roll:

Ban labari,  what is behind their misunderstanding with shekarau? do you know pls?
im

Barde

Every body seems to buy the idea of an independent candidate, this is the right time for us to start consultations, let us get our various communities enlightened first.
im

bakangizo

Quote from: "Barde"
Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
The day he does that, I will lose the remaining shreds of respect I have for him. Da ma yana so ya hargitsa mana siyasar Kano. :roll:

Ban labari,  what is behind their misunderstanding with shekarau? do you know pls?

I believe he sees himself (or want to ) as the political all and be all of ANPP in particular and Kano in general. You know the king-maker, emperor and the law itself all rolled in one. That's how I read it.
You know the role he played in getting Shekarau (or most ANPP Govs.) elected. And Kano remains his only political home, the only state he was visibly respected, loved and reverred. Even to a fault, IMHO. Problem started when some disgruntled elements in the ANPP in Kano like Naja'atu Mohd, Haruna Danzago etc, started accusing Shekarau of  betrayal. And "ba ya tare da Buhari :roll: " Can you imagine that political nonsense. What is the meaning of 'ba ya tare da Buhari'? Goya shi suke so yayi ko kuwa? Most of the ANPP-controlled states Govs have since 'abandoned' Buhari. Literally. Mallam was the only one hanging on to him, the only Gov. at a point accompanying him to court during the 2003 election trials. Yet that wasn't enough. It has now become a sort of political Code of Conduct in Kano to be Buhari-compliant, or you are termed an outcast in ANPP. Why? :evil:  It gets to my nerves. Seriously. Now instead of Buhari to clear the air on the perceived misunderstanding btw them, he practically sat on the fence, making ambiguous statements implying all is not well btw them. So bl***dy what if Shekarau is not with him (whatever that means) :!: