News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Katsina Forum

Started by Ibro2g, December 26, 2002, 04:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Where is Katsina forum on the general page. Haba kanawa bama haka daku. If there is anywhere you are going u r gonna have to drag us wid you. please let us in okay.
Safety and Peace

ummita

Nah, Ibro I dont support u on that.

Literally speaking, how about, Zaria forum, Ibadan forum, Yola forum, 'n' technicallly kano online will not b as it is. It will b every gari forum online. Ba wani Kano ya zasuyi muku haka ::)

Omo! Ka share kawai ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhammad

Assalamu Alaika
Mallam Ibro2g alkawalin allah wagga maganar taka gaskiya ce. I am half baKatsine myself and I do sympathise with you.
I am for creating a Katsina Forum so that we can discuss Polo, Durba and the Gobiraw minaret- something many Kanawa do not know.
Sai anjima.

MohammedIbrahim

Thats a brother indeed. The real sence of kn and kt brotherhood is a reality. SO Ummita, non of the crap you mentioned could be compared to katsina, reconsider. And all the other peeps better make it work. idan ba rashin mutunci za ku nuna mana ba. we have alot too.

Ibro2g

now thats what I`m talking about, bros are begining to emarge. I know u ain`t really from kt but you`ve got one gr8 point there.
Safety and Peace

ummita

Salam,
ok....nufin soundz crap 2 me! MHaruna. Ok have it ur wayz... not from Katsina neither from Kano so............... enjoy!!!!

ummita

Salam,
ok....nufin soundz crap 2 me! MHaruna. Ok have it ur wayz... not from Katsina neither from Kano so............... enjoy!!!! 8)

ummita

I dont play a hate on eni gari...whether na katsina, kano or Benue!! :D

Orite! Kanoonline u heard d man!! place up a forum 4 his gari.... or their gari...cuz there r 2 Katsinawaz up there! & 1 supporter!  I been striked out!!

As long as they stay & remain Arewanz!!  

Ibro2g

Yeah admin, u hear that....we want a KT forum.
Safety and Peace

admin

Assalamu alaikum;

I agree that Katsina Forum should be created here, but before doing that, I will like to propose that we first change Kaduna State Forum to Kaduna-Katsina Forum just like we have Sokoto-Kebbi-Zamfara Forum. We will then create Kaduna and Katsina Forums separately when we have enough content to do so. Let us know what you think of this idea.

Btw, we also have www.KatsinaOnline.com , we just do not have enough content for the site and we are looking for volunteers to provide us with relevant positive information on and about the great state of Katsina both currently and historically.

Thanks.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Ibro2g

:D ;D I`m realy delighted to hear this. That is a fantastic Idea, I mean it makes sence, besides, If Anything your judgement is just and correct.
   ;D It pays me more pleasure to know about ktonline, I'm gonna do my best to help you, u can reach me if u have any questions, but for now I wish you the best. Allah ya taimake mu. 8)
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

ok... all we'll see in their forum is "zagi, zagi, and zagi"... lol.. abeg.. dont crucify me.. i'm juss playin'.. ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace