News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Do You have the balls to name your FLAWS????

Started by dan kauye, September 15, 2006, 06:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: "dan kauye"Cud the words ''weakness'' & 'flaw'' be in used in an interchangable fashion/the same context?

yes

Quote from: "dan kauye"If yes,how so?

Just do it  :lol:
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan kauye

Quote from: "HUSNAA"
Quote from: "dan kauye"Cud the words ''weakness'' & 'flaw'' be in used in an interchangable fashion/the same context?

yes

Ah-kay.How ya been Ma'am?
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

_Waziri_

Hello ma gud ppl, I scarscely come around here as such dunno much that is happening.........................

For ma flaws :roll:  :roll:

I think I am calm to a fault! Some time I get too inquiring  and rational as a result of which I irritate some of ma friends n collegues!

HUSNAA

Quote from: "dan kauye"

yes

Ah-kay.How ya been Ma'am?

i been gud and fine i think  :?  and u????

HUSNAA

Quote from: "_Waziri_"Hello ma gud ppl, I scarscely come around here as such dunno much that is happening.........................

For ma flaws :roll:  :roll:

I think I am calm to a fault! Some time I get too inquiring  and rational as a result of which I irritate some of ma friends n collegues!

Long time Waziri; hope u are well rested from yr sabbatical. :lol:
I know what u mean by irritating friends with rational arguments. I get irritated when someone puts an indisputable fact in front of me and there is no going around it. :x  The thing to do is keep the irritation out of view. :wink:

Being calm  is a good thing cos u are not easily flustered and gives u a cool calculating mind with which to execute horrible deeds!!!!:evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

dan kauye

Being calm  is a good thing cos u are not easily flustered and gives u a cool calculating mind with which to execute horrible deeds!!!!:evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

Wow.So female.Please elaborate.Just outta curiosity ya know..

HUSNAA

Well its true. To be truely horrible, you need to have and project a calm exterior that hides an evil interior. Its like the saying 'still waters run deep'. You mustnt let ppl know what u are all about, and if u have a hot temper, ppl easily suss u out and  rile u and get u all hot and bothered, and if u are given to spontaneous outburtsts, then u can never be cruel or horrible because once u get something out of yr system, its gone for good, and u dont feel so nasty towards the perpetrator.
But if u keep cool and dont react immediately, it doesnt mean that you are not angry or haven't noted down a provocation or injury. usually what happens is that one goes and thinks up the best way to have his revenge on the person and believe me the revenge is always much worse than what is done to one initially. I am sure u have heard the saying that 'revenge is a dish best eaten cold'? (bcos u get more than yr one pound of flesh from the victim!! :shock:)
PS, I am sure Waziri isnt like that though!! :D  :D

HUSNAA

Quote from: "dan kauye"

Wow.So female.Please elaborate.Just outta curiosity ya know..

PS it's not so female either.  :roll:  I noticed this behaviour in a man I used to dislike!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

dan kauye

_Waziri_

Long time Waziri; hope u are well rested from yr sabbatical. :lol: ....

Tis been looong Husna, you could be right bout the irritation thing, it can also be that its the calmness that irritates. U knw ppl may think one 2 b a difficult pesin 2 approach.

Bout d horrible thing.... Am.... dont think U'll need to  apologise. If am lyk dat d onli thing 2 d is 2 try n adjust n accomodate me d way I am. dat is wat I d 2 ppl n I gues tis d reason y I live in peace wid those round me. I try 2 allow dem b wat dey r w'out interference as such u fynd me being 2gether wit ma sis n bros 4 10 yrs w'out disagreeing.

U cld b ryt, I tolerate n accomodate shit or even ignore it 4 a very long tym but truly wen pushed 2 d wall, I prove a very gud general at war as much a general at peace tym. :wink:  :cry:

lionger

HUSNAA

Quote from: "lionger"Very shy in person. Don't speak up as often as needed.

You could've fooled me from yr quite FORCEFUL posts Lionger!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

lionger

lol Husnaa I guess my internet presona is diff. from real life. But i don't think i'm really forceful. Am i? Maybe I should start working on being diplomatic :P .

HUSNAA

No u are not that FORCEFUL...but u make ppl sit up and take note at any rate....  :D; Not a bad thing at all...  :P  :P
PS no need to be diplomatic; your internet persona is quite friendly as it  is.

dan kauye

Quote from: "lionger"Very shy in person. Don't speak up as often as needed.

I've always thought that there's a correlation between one's net persona & real life personality..Now I know I'm wrong..