News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Daily Ramadan

Started by *~MuDa~*, September 23, 2006, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Myself on September 15, 2008, 03:09:03 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 12, 2008, 09:05:45 PM
allow the girl confess wetin dey her mind now, did your name appear
among the list of those that were kissed? abi you no be
her friend.  Muhsin wey no fit swallow the blow raised an
alarm immediately.  Only GGNK is mentioned among the
girls.

check her post critically - abi na di azumi.
Quote from: Myself on September 08, 2008, 03:14:29 PM
Husnaa, Amira, Mufi, Gogan,..... Kisses!

TOH ALLAH YAYI MANA ISABI!!!

Quote from: Dan-Borno on September 12, 2008, 09:05:45 PM
allow the girl

The girl? Well for your information I'm same age as your mother! Any more disrespect?

I think all these are uncalled for. Dan Barno should please learn to understand with most of these girls at Konline. Some of them are living far away from us and they are intermingling with other cultures. To them the word KISS does not mean anything. But to you it might connote a different meaning. Nonetheless, Myself you should take heart and kindly chew what you vomit. Please we are all friends and partners in progress. We are here to learn from each other i.e devoid of hatred or casting aspersion. I remain loyal
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

gogannaka

Oh oh,i see tempers flying.
Haba myself me yayi zafi haka. You should understand Dan Borno by now.
He's as playful as he can be,infact all of us are. You really shouldn't have been abusive.
By calling you a girl is by no means a sign of dis-respect.

Kai kuma DB kaga ka dinga yi a hankali,ga azumi ga wahalar yau da gobe ba kowa bane always in the mood for such wasa. So from now on babu irin wasan nan da myself. You could always do it to those you are very familiar with. One can't deny that you bring fun to the forum.

Abeg mek we kuku cool our tempers especially as we are in a month that need our tempers down.

Apologies apologies everyone.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

Myself i cannot speak for Dan Borno sai dai na kyautata mai zato.

What was it he said when i said he smoked?Lemme go check.

gogannaka

Chapter closed.

Back to the topic.
Does anyone watch the tarawih prayers on saudi TV.
It's really good especially with the translations.

bakangizo

Quote from: Myself on September 16, 2008, 04:40:51 PM
Yes, Subhanallahi indeed Muhsin....!

That what you get when you kept poking into people noses, BLOWN OUT HARD!!

Hhmmm, now I'm beginning to smell why the ladies decide to desert this great forum
which used to be great fun/educative for all genders..... HOW SAD!! :(

Look, whatever DB said, you have no excuse to go about calling his MOTHER. It is unwarranted for. We respect each other here. Fine, we might poke fun at one another now and then, and occasionally a member may overdo it. But we draw the line at insults. You could've asked him to stop. Tell him you don't like/enjoy his tsokana. Whatever. But you just don't go to the extent of mentioning his mother. It is totally uncalled for, and very immature.

Dan-Borno

I never intend to reply, because I believe we make
Mistakes not even in the forum but also at our work
Places. 

However, I decided to say something because SHE is
Trying to justify what she did by digging hard into the
Archives to see if I have ever offended someone, and
Unfortunately SHE only came up with this, which as far
As I am concern and GGNK himself knew it was a joke
And nothing else, except if its only now that you realize
What I said was wrong even though you didn't bring it
To the forum's attention.

This is what transpired at that thread:-

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 11, 2007, 11:35:46 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on December 11, 2007, 07:30:17 PM
He smokes  :P

Quote from: Myself on December 11, 2007, 11:18:45 PM
I see him alone in big office busy thinking of wife number :P  he he he  ;D

Only God can interven in this act of personality terrorism

It was purely out of joke I mentioned the above statement.

Quote from: Myself on December 11, 2007, 11:55:13 PM
Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 11, 2007, 11:35:46 PM
Only God can interven in this act of personality terrorism

Oops!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

However, it was you myself that gave it a different meaning
When you replied with the above surprise smiley which led to
Waduz basing his judgement on them as follows:-

Quote from: waduz on December 12, 2007, 08:52:02 AM
Haba DBN, I think Goga is only being a bit generous with his predictions. Believe meant he meant well! Now we know for sure you do not smoke! Afterall, we are just merely predicting! I am eargerly waiting for a prediction on my humble self! ;D

I never joke with anybody's mother in this forum.

Despite above, I am tendering my unreserved apologies
To you MYSELF and the likes of you who in one way
Or the other I offended without knowing.

Thanks to all those who chip in to resolve this issue.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: Myself on September 17, 2008, 02:41:17 PM
But Bakan Gizo you have no right either to tell me how I react to what I feel seriously violated..
That how hurtful it felt as well...

I believe it is every member's right to call someone to order when issues are getting out of hand.  I expect you to do the same to me if I do what u did. Abin kunya ne for others to visit this site and see that we've resorted to insulting our FATHERS & MOTHERS. Maybe you did it in the heat of the moment, but I know deep down even you know it ain't right.

Anyway, I'm happy it is settled. Bygones be bygones. But pls let us act with caution in the future. Very few of us have ever met, but we still 'meet' and enjoy one another's company here. This place has become sort of a home to us. We are like a family in diaspora. Lets keep it that way. Thank you.

Jibo

Yes quite Alhamdu lil-Lah

Kowa da kowa ayi hakuri. Lokacin yin sa ne. Yanzu dai a koma fage ko ma manta da abin da ya faru.

To Kai kuma GGNK, ina muka kwana? Maganar peejo! Amma dai ka san Sallah ta kusa ko? Muna cikin goma ta karshe. Kwanakin ne ake sa ran samun lailatil Kadar. Allah Ya sa mu dace. Ni dai kam na kasa barci...
Wai shin da gaske PHCN ko kuma nepa sun fara yin abin kirki?
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Dan-Borno

peejo dai? who recommended this to you? lallai
yana son ya kar ka.  Ga shan mai kamar bututun
illegal oil bunkerers, ga shegen rikici on no basis,
kuma kullum sai kayi weldan salansa, ga karan inji
kamar turokta, ga shi kuma babu shape - haba
jibo, go look for something japanese - korea,
something you can handle and maintain.

Ka tambayi Nuruddeen labarin peejo!!! lol.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Jibo

To fa! Ka ji ko? GGNK, an sami akasi! Saboda haka wacce ake ciki? Peejo 'yar paransa ko japanis ko 'yar koriya? Ka aikin shawara ko? Amma lokacin azumi ne. Ina ganin sai na hada da istihara. Amma dai Allah Ya sa malam ya cika alkawarin biyan TSS. Ga Sallah ta matso!  ???;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Nuruddeen

Ka tambayi Nuruddeen labarin peejo!!! lol.
[/quote]

Lallai fa! Wato Dan Borno abin harda shakiyanci: Wato har da mu talakawa acikin wannan bidiri. Muna nan muna maneji da akwalar Peejo kafin Allah ya kawo chanji. Amma fa ina ga ai gara tsohuwar Peejo dina da Akori Kuran ka. Lafs!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

gogannaka

Jibo Allah ya tabbatar da TSS din nan.
Amma dai zancen gaskiya kada ka sake aure idan ba haka ba za'a koma gidan jiya kamar babu TSS din.

Auren fiye da mata daya sai miloniyoyi kamar su DB da sauran su ba malaman makaranta ba.
Ko da yake abin sirri ne, akan samu malamai miloniyoyi.

Jibo

Anya? GGNK, ni dai a sanina, malami bai cika zama tajiri ba in bada noma ya hada ba, Ko kuma kauce hanya ba. Amma dai maalaman yanzu k san ba rike alli kawai suke ba. Su ma sun gane shiga kasuwanni da maula iri-iri kai wani zubin ma har da 4... Allah Ya kyauta. :D :D :D :D

In ganin dai na hakura da wannan cigiya da na bayar! Tunda na fahimci da kyar in sami abin da nake so. Amma dai in biya TSS ma canza riga ranar salla sannan kuma muyiwa malam addu'a. Koda yake na ji wasu malamai sun fara yajin aiki a wasu kananan hukumomi na kano akan ariyas na 15%, amma dai su ko azumi basu ji? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D