News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

CARS FOR SALE

Started by kitkat, October 22, 2006, 04:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitkat

Ive been offered two brand new cars for sale viz:

2007 Honda Accord V6 EX, Desert Mist Metallic( thats beige to you and me)all possible options and accessories

2007 Toyota Camry V6 XLE Fully loaded, 6 speed auto,all options in Magnetic grey metallic.

2007 Lexus IS350 , fully loaded, 6 speed auto, 18" wheels etc etc in desert sage metallic. Best luxury sport sedan in the market at the moment.

These are brand new vehicles( as in 0 miles) shipped from the states and about to be cleared at Apapa Lagos.

Serious enquiries to my PM box. I dont have a final price because cars are ye to be cleared

sdanyaro

WOW... Kaka-kara kara...

I know I need a new car, but I also know that I can not afford any of these beauties.
However I will forward this thread some people that might be interested.

Any luck & chance in getting a Suburu Baja (pronounce Baha)? maybe 2005 or 2006 Model?

kitkat

Excellent choice admin.
Ive always loved subarus, and the baja is one great but unusual truck. Being a relatively new car on the market i doubt if theres a lot in the used car market in the states, and subarus hold their value well so even if you find one it wont be much cheaper than a new one. The turbo version with all the bells and whistles will set you back about 28 large with taxes.

A bigger but more expensive alternative would be the honda ridgeline which is also exclusive to the US market. That starts at about 27k and goes all the way to 34.

Im not in the car market myself but this chap insists i market these beauties for him. Someone has shown interest in the lexus and i must admit im getting very tempted myself..............

sdanyaro

Thanks kitkat,

I just like Subaru Baja... anyways I can settle for Honda civic (most Economic car in the market), if I can not get the Baja now. I think even the Civic would cost as much as the Subaru Baja. As for Honda Ridgeline, it is a bit too big and pricy for me.

I also think that I can get the Subaru Baja in the U.S. My problem is getting it to Nigeria...

I have already sent this thread to a couple of people that might be interested and capable of buying them... (I hope to get my commission if the Sale goes through).

jewel(abdulgee22)

kitakat ,
plz if u r serious about the cars plz this boy needs a help. I want to buy a car becus za boy want to keep a car down in kano , make i stop borrow borrow if man pikin come. But all i need is a small thing, that might take me to abuja , around kano thats all. So do u think the US is a best place to get something cheap becus the boy has no too much cash po hannu. Plz if u do ve an idea mail me thx.
email add  : abdulgee22@hotmail.com and jgewel@yahoo.com . thx and cheers.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Dan-Borno

Hey guys, ina dillalan motocin nanne? ba wani motar sayarwane?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

LOL DB kana son mota ne?

I have been offered a brand New Peugoet 307 (irin ta sojoji). Manual,White colour ko ledar ba a cire ba.
Market price is 3.3mil but the owner is willing to sell for 2mill.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Babban Abokina (that is before the reincarnation of Alkanawi)
yanzu kam sai dai kayi hakuri ka karbi the term "Abokina" ordinary.

Ai wannan motar bana kaunar ta ko kadan, especially as it is
not an automatic, kuma bata da nauyi ko kadan iska na kada
ta.  I drove one from KN to MIU, didnt really enjoy it, kasan mu
yan gargajiyane.

Ina bukatar Honda Accord 1993 model (full option).
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

If you had asked two weeks ago, da na hada ka da wani abokina. He just sold his, at a give-away price.

kitkat

Brand new 2008 Honda Accord US Spec, EX Premium, leather, 17" alloys, cruise etc etc etc, Metallic Beige for sale.
Priced to sell!!

ummita

Hello Kitty, (naseni ai, I didnt mean the Chinese caricature) Haba, no vex! You bi my right hand friend.

Wai kai yer magana giving make-up shine to mota da kace zaka yimin since last year?
Oh dear! >:( Did u say metallic beige? Wish it was glossy black or marron I for buy di car for you. I know u hate metallic beige. Mayb nxt tym.

It it the coupe? :o I've fallen love killah about dat car n been makin noise tryin 2 convince sum1 2 get it but its goin on deaf ears!

Wats the startin price range? I cant afford it but it worth knowing. Mayb................ ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dan-Borno

who is willing to buy my Honda Accord 1990 Model?
Its in good shape
Its automatic with factory fitted A/C
Alloy Wheels with an LG One Front Loader CD
and Xplode Speakers.
I am asking for da hamsin.

kitkat

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 05, 2008, 06:21:55 PM
who is willing to buy my Honda Accord 1990 Model?
Its in good shape
Its automatic with factory fitted A/C
Alloy Wheels with an LG One Front Loader CD
and Xplode Speakers.
I am asking for da hamsin.

Da hamsin? dari nawa?

kitkat

Quote from: ummita on June 05, 2008, 12:27:02 AM
Hello Kitty, (naseni ai, I didnt mean the Chinese caricature) Haba, no vex! You bi my right hand friend.

Wai kai yer magana giving make-up shine to mota da kace zaka yimin since last year?
Oh dear! >:( Did u say metallic beige? Wish it was glossy black or marron I for buy di car for you. I know u hate metallic beige. Mayb nxt tym.

It it the coupe? :o I've fallen love killah about dat car n been makin noise tryin 2 convince sum1 2 get it but its goin on deaf ears!

Wats the startin price range? I cant afford it but it worth knowing. Mayb................ ;D

Ive been waiting for you to deliver the car now. Where is it.
What i have is not the coupe its a US Spec EX Premium sedan with all the options. Market price 5.5, My price 5.2. For you ill even knock off a bit more!! ;) Work on that someone, Im sure you can convince him

ummita

Kitkat who said its a he..............toh its a she >:(. Will tell her.

We get private magana, will drop it for u...........& also conclude about the car.

As for your Sedan, well........ok considering the fact dat u'd knock off a bit more...........will luk into it. But the car specifications r a bit vague. If am lukin at 5.2million or a lil below.......I definately want to know exactly wat am bargainin for. So wats the mileage? Manual or Auto? Fuel tank size? Interior? Doors? Engine? U sure its brannnndddddddddddd new?

Daddy, kai Honda Accord (1990) naka bezei shiga kasuwa sosai ba fa. Juss give it 2 my mummy ta samu na zuwa visitations dah kasunwa. But wannan explode speakers din naka juss killed d whole thing. Saikace motar yen matasa! Sha, shows that u chop liver during ur prime. Are you asking for fifty thousand Naira  ;D ? :o :o :o :o :o :o Where do u live? How wud u like 2 b paid? Can I send some1 2 view ur car? Rply bck asap! ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!