News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

CARS FOR SALE

Started by kitkat, October 22, 2006, 04:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

haba daughter, i will be 18 this july fa - dan gaye ne.

however, i will think over your recommendation to
your mama.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

kitkat

Ummita ban san ki da neman araha ba, 50k for a 90 accord? Anya za mu daidaita akan tawa!!

The car im touting is brand new, tear rubber 2008 accord, post "discussion continues"( i dont know what theyre callin it) and its got everything, auto, leather, power everything, cruise control, premium sound system with mp3 capability,17"alloy wheels 2.4 litre Vtec etc etc.

Make me an offer!!

Dan-Borno

Kit-kat, what about giving you my Honda 1990
plus hafsee in lieu. 8)  8)
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

kitkat

Deal!!

amma she has to come with a gag order and a certificate of good behaviour.
Ka san bakin hafsy, sai ta ba mutum hawan jini ;D

ummita

Quote from: kitkat on June 10, 2008, 11:01:31 AM
Ummita ban san ki da neman araha ba, 50k for a 90 accord? Anya za mu daidaita akan tawa!!
Yi hankuri mana, no carry me go dat high & prestige level. Minkam, sosai fa zan nema arha. Ppl from my place r known 4 making a gud cut on bargain....plus moreover, if I'is poor den bargain I have 2 look for. Ka gane!

Quote from: kitkat on June 10, 2008, 11:01:31 AM
Make me an offer!!
Wai har yanzu ba'a saya mota din ba? :o Toh gashi 1990 model!!!! Gaskia, if u dnt get a buyer soon & nxt yr rolls in...sellin it will b tasking!! Nayi magana kudi daidai kace nayi cheap bargain....Better reconsider b4 its too late gashi my passion 4 cars is really dying dwn.

Plus kai kullum fa, is all talk n no action. U knw wat I mean........dats how u promised something since lst yr har yanzu.  Sai nayi mangana sai kace "u waitin 4 me".

I am soon 2 hav info's "on you know what": as discussed. In event, if u find somethng catchy, den I get a cut as an agent. ;D The way I c it: dats wat u call a fair deal. Infact, I cud push u a few potential buyers 4 ur Honda Accord. ;D Kuma check this.......if u interested a close one wants a buyer: 407 Coupe. Goin for 5 mill and some figures I think. Only driven 4 a 2wks. Excellent car specifications and features!!!!

Ah daddy hw far wit ur car? Sold or u given it 2 wifey as I suggested? Kaima if u interested ga 407 up 4 sale. Though I wudnt advice u on buying it.....you need 2 pay 4 my school fees & uniform. I also need new pencils and pens and my school shoes r due 4 newbies.

Hafsy as lieu? I didnt c that!!! lol. Ku kam kun iyah wulkanci. ;D

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Biowande

Hi friends,
            I'm in need of Nigeria Used Automatic 4 doors Toyota of Honda. Between N180,000 and N200,000. Pls post the pictures to biowande@37.com

MySeLf

Oh wow!... Biowande, Are you looking for a scrap or something that will go on the road? cos no way you get a car that will conveniently take you round at that price..
I'm not a car dealer neither do I know any, but from experience I think you will need at least 1million naira to a bit higher or a bit lower to get a decent car now days..... But let me allow the expert!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Dan-Borno

myself you have spoken the truth, even though he can still
get a car at that range but na wa o, the car go either kill you
of you go kill am.

i advice you to increase your budget to 500,000.00 at least.

Biowande

:P  Dan Borno, thanks for the info. But I will try and raise the budget to N300,000. Pls keep me posted. :P :P